sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Rogue's W.I.P's!

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    922 Posts 55 Posters 435.5k Views 55 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Roguer1R
      Roguer1
      last edited by

      Here is a bit more work (about 1 1/2 hours worth)
      ford mach II.jpg

      Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • J
        JaViXP
        last edited by

        Looks great 👍

        "Giving up is way harder than trying"
        JaViXP's Rendering

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • B
          BLANK
          last edited by

          @blank said:

          And if they were...

          ... that would be awesome. There, FIFY 😄

          • I'm liking how it's shaping up. Now's the most annoying part, I guess?

          • Anything of the production-spec Visos?

          • I uploaded another Milano render, but I guess no.10 is going to be the last; technical trouble...

          http://lh5.ggpht.com/_DXlDhsgmn6Q/SlJgQAgicWI/AAAAAAAAARY/DNNZj05KiCo/s512/2010 Rogue Milano (10).jpg

          Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

          favicon

          (picasaweb.google.com)

          If only the Yakuza had heard of Australia... [url=http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=cd46471677a3e490b8f4e95477ed5df:21uuz2ul]Ford Falcon sedan conversion[/url:21uuz2ul] [img:21uuz2ul]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_DXlDhsgmn6Q/S2Qi2PU4IJI/AAAAAAAAAuE/AqSICmCNiS4/s800/Untitled-1.jpg[/img:21uuz2ul]

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • MarianM
            Marian
            last edited by

            If you're all so bored we should do a project or something together,...designing a new car or something unrelated to cars.
            What say you?...guys 😛

            http://marian87.deviantart.com/

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • J
              JaViXP
              last edited by

              There's already a 'fake' company that designs cars: http://www.falcon-automotive.webs.com

              We are me, Sketchosaurus, Rogue and Mr Planet. If you want to join you'll be welcome 😄

              "Giving up is way harder than trying"
              JaViXP's Rendering

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • MarianM
                Marian
                last edited by

                I don't know, i had in mind doing some crazy model, and everyone could do what they're good at, i see you guys make cars inspired by existing ones, maybe we can try making a concept or something, and everyone puts they're mark on it.
                What do you guys have on the drawing board right now?

                http://marian87.deviantart.com/

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • M
                  MrPlanet
                  last edited by

                  Right now, we have the Falcon ML, based off the Mercedes-Benz ML Class 😉

                  I reject your reality and substitute my own.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • F
                    ForzaMotors
                    last edited by

                    Well, well. I know how it is. You show everybody but me. 😞....... Just kidding, Awesome models by the way.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • RayOchoaR
                      RayOchoa
                      last edited by

                      @javixp said:

                      There's already a 'fake' company that designs cars: http://www.falcon-automotive.webs.com

                      We are me, Sketchosaurus, Rogue and Mr Planet. If you want to join you'll be welcome 😄

                      😮 😮 How could you not mention mine?!?! 😆
                      ray-ochoa.com i have a car company too (fake) but you know wuteva.

                      BTW yall should get into concept designing you should get into this site called local-motors.com they have competitions and stuff for car designs. I dont mean to spam but yall should check out my latest checkup: http://www.local-motors.com/checkupDet.php?c=2672

                      CaR DeSiGnS bY mE
                      http://ray-ochoa.com

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • Roguer1R
                        Roguer1
                        last edited by

                        Not really, I love finishing up a model. I think the worst part is getting the side modeled, it’s always so tedious.

                        Nah, I haven’t been doing anything to the Visos in a long time. I might try working on that after the Mach II.

                        Your renders always look real nice!

                        Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • B
                          BLANK
                          last edited by

                          [Threadjack]

                          @marian said:

                          If you're all so bored we should do a project or something together,...designing a new car or something unrelated to cars.
                          What say you?...guys 😛

                          Until anyone uploads a good model onto the warehouse, I'll stick to making buildings. No really.

                          [/Threadjack]

                          If only the Yakuza had heard of Australia... [url=http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=cd46471677a3e490b8f4e95477ed5df:21uuz2ul]Ford Falcon sedan conversion[/url:21uuz2ul] [img:21uuz2ul]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_DXlDhsgmn6Q/S2Qi2PU4IJI/AAAAAAAAAuE/AqSICmCNiS4/s800/Untitled-1.jpg[/img:21uuz2ul]

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • Roguer1R
                            Roguer1
                            last edited by

                            Sure, I would be up for a good collab some time.

                            Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • MarianM
                              Marian
                              last edited by

                              @unknownuser said:

                              Sure, I would be up for a good collab some time.

                              Cool, we need some nice ideas.

                              http://marian87.deviantart.com/

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • J
                                JaViXP
                                last edited by

                                @marian said:

                                @unknownuser said:

                                Sure, I would be up for a good collab some time.

                                Cool, we need some nice ideas.

                                Can I help? 😄

                                "Giving up is way harder than trying"
                                JaViXP's Rendering

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • Roguer1R
                                  Roguer1
                                  last edited by

                                  Holy SH!T, I just realised I missed a whole page of this topic...man! 😒 😆

                                  Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • M
                                    MrPlanet
                                    last edited by

                                    Please give me a minute to re-attach my jaw

                                    I reject your reality and substitute my own.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • J
                                      JaViXP
                                      last edited by

                                      I'd like to agree with Shreeyam 😆

                                      "Giving up is way harder than trying"
                                      JaViXP's Rendering

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • MarianM
                                        Marian
                                        last edited by

                                        pure awesomeness 👍

                                        http://marian87.deviantart.com/

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • RayOchoaR
                                          RayOchoa
                                          last edited by

                                          dude your telling me professional hah this is brilliant! you should sell those models at some model sharing site or something im serious. Don't upload your best ones to the warehouse you could make some moneeey! BTW i think it would be cool if you and me did a collaboration concept car. PM me if your interested.

                                          CaR DeSiGnS bY mE
                                          http://ray-ochoa.com

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • Roguer1R
                                            Roguer1
                                            last edited by

                                            A big update..

                                            Only things left to do are the badges, the side mirror, the rear grille, the exhausts, the rear lights and the underbody.
                                            Ford Mach II.jpg

                                            Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 43
                                            • 44
                                            • 45
                                            • 46
                                            • 47
                                            • 47 / 47
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement