sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Transformers

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    26 Posts 16 Posters 5.5k Views 16 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • CraigDC
      CraigD
      last edited by

      Sweet, Rodent Pete!

      Cheers,

      • CraigD

      Google SketchUp

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • KrisidiousK
        Krisidious
        last edited by

        Rodent?

        that's the Decepticon Panther isn't it?

        By: Kristoff Rand
        Home DesignerUnique House Plans

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • R
          Rodentpete
          last edited by

          @krisidious said:

          Rodent?

          that's the Decepticon Panther isn't it?

          Yep, well - jaguar actually.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • ToboboT
            Tobobo
            last edited by

            I'd love to try and squezze a transformer into one of my models. The film is amazing. I can't wait for part two!

            Toby

            Philippians 4:13

            I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • C
              cheffey
              last edited by

              these are amazing, i love them.
              too me much more approachable than the new versions in the film.
              though these are from my childhood...

              BROS RŌMAN BRÄUN

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • R
                Rodentpete
                last edited by

                My next guy - I've been helping out with a fan fic on another board making models from peoples character design sketches.

                Model and the guys sketch in sketchup -

                http://www.avxc55.dsl.pipex.com/spinkpic.jpg

                The artist suggested a few tweaks so I did them and made a basic render with Kerkythea -

                http://www.avxc55.dsl.pipex.com/spinkrender.jpg

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • boofredlayB
                  boofredlay
                  last edited by

                  That is awesome... everything but the chicken legs. There is something wrong with that dude having chicken legs

                  http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • N
                    not registered yet
                    last edited by

                    he, he right the chicken legs are...strange but everything is great,I love your works:)

                    poster-jessalba

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • D
                      danny
                      last edited by

                      Great models my friend, you should check out some of Ivica Valjak and Coen's project too. I have a mech somewhere around here myself. Keep up the good work.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • M
                        mrjumpmanv2
                        last edited by

                        yea i've seen that model befor...ugh...chicken legs... 🤢

                        %(#000040)["Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."

                        Albert Einstein]

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • B
                          bigj
                          last edited by

                          I dig it man keep up the good work

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • M
                            mxabucknell
                            last edited by

                            I REALLY need to stop looking at the gellery- can give one an inferiority complex...

                            Seriously, DUDE! They are very, very pretty. I really need to get on top of some rendering software. Mind you, I need to finish a decent model first, don't I?

                            why 255 characters as a limit? SMF sets 300 by default...

                            and there's no counter to tell me how many I have left... :disappointed:

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • P
                              Paul H Manning
                              last edited by

                              heh chicken legs... stuff like that is why i dont like the beast wars era...

                              heres my latest G1 era transformers, i been busy.

                              the Combaticons-

                              Onslaught

                              http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t111/salvidonblak/Onslaught-1.jpg

                              http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=4f44a0c33af08fe477e21aa92afd81b0
                              Vortex

                              http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t111/salvidonblak/Vortex1.jpg

                              http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=84fc385f78dd89aa77e21aa92afd81b0
                              Swidle

                              http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t111/salvidonblak/Swindle2-1.jpg

                              http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=95cf88bc95390eca77e21aa92afd81b0
                              Brawl

                              http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t111/salvidonblak/Brawl2-1.jpg

                              http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=fdfdbf815a14ba8677e21aa92afd81b0
                              Blastoff

                              http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t111/salvidonblak/Blastoff2-1.jpg

                              http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=f735c5c743ca79c077e21aa92afd81b0
                              Bruticus

                              http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t111/salvidonblak/Bruticus2-1.jpg

                              Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

                              favicon

                              (sketchup.google.com)

                              War within Optimus Prime and Ultra Magnus

                              http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t111/salvidonblak/OptimusPrimetruckmode.jpg

                              Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

                              favicon

                              (sketchup.google.com)

                              http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t111/salvidonblak/OptimusPrime.jpg

                              http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t111/salvidonblak/UltraMagnus2.jpg

                              Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

                              favicon

                              (sketchup.google.com)

                              http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t111/salvidonblak/UltraMagnus.jpg

                              Shockwave
                              http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=e2948a940ccbd57777e21aa92afd81b0

                              http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t111/salvidonblak/Shockwave2.jpg

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • R
                                Rodentpete
                                last edited by

                                Lol - I agree about the funky legs - I just model what I'm asked to 😒

                                Paul - I'm Impressed by all the stuff you've been putting on the warehouse, especially the cityscapes. Seeing the inclusion of the smelting pools reminded me why I modeled this little guy...

                                http://www.avxc55.dsl.pipex.com/smelting.jpg

                                I'll have to get back into the modelling game before you've done all the good stuff 👍

                                @paul h manning said:

                                heh chicken legs... stuff like that is why i dont like the beast wars era...

                                heres my latest G1 era transformers, i been busy.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • P
                                  Paul H Manning
                                  last edited by

                                  very nice, and thanks. i keep forgetting that the pits are supposed to have some cranes and things over them... one day i vow to finnaly add them in.

                                  some time soon i plan to do some random cybertron underground interiors. somthing easily useable for a battlefield... just a nice basic area that's clean and wont lag you down to look at.

                                  unfortunatly every time i try to do a "basic" terrain, i end up building a city.

                                  her's my new War Within era Ratchet..

                                  http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t111/salvidonblak/Ratchet2.jpg

                                  Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

                                  favicon

                                  (sketchup.google.com)

                                  Keep watching.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • P
                                    Paul H Manning
                                    last edited by

                                    oh by the way, Rodentpete your other transformers are awsome. in fact, the only reason i havent built a ravage or laserbeak yet is because i think you nailed em both. eventually i wll be doing them, but only because i want the styles to match.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • C
                                      Click Draw
                                      last edited by

                                      Very cool Rodentpete,
                                      Are you starting with the body and building out from there or do you draw earch part(leg, arm) and use the move tool to put them together? Nice detail.
                                      Jeff

                                      Have I mentioned how much of a laugh I get out of some of the Signatures on here!

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • R
                                        Rodentpete
                                        last edited by

                                        @unknownuser said:

                                        WOW!!! I can't believe I missed these Roden!
                                        As I was scrolling down I was silently hoping you would indeed have combined all five into the mighty Bruticus and YES, you DID!
                                        Question, did you use the actual models to form Bruticus or did you create him from scratch too?

                                        I didn't do those models - they're Paul Mannings.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • J
                                          Jetprime2012
                                          last edited by

                                          hey paul and Rodentpete may i ask u somethin

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 1 / 2
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          Buy SketchPlus
                                          Buy SUbD
                                          Buy WrapR
                                          Buy eBook
                                          Buy Modelur
                                          Buy Vertex Tools
                                          Buy SketchCuisine
                                          Buy FormFonts

                                          Advertisement