sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Nun's Island Gas Station

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    25 Posts 10 Posters 2.6k Views 10 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • cheddaC
      chedda
      last edited by

      The link works for me hellnbak. I suspect you are an isolated case because no one else has mentioned it. You can find the group on Facebook by a traditional search method. It's called show share learn. I take it your interested in entering he comp ? πŸ˜‰

      Kraken Wrangler https://www.flickr.com/photos/132441293@N03/

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • hellnbakH
        hellnbak
        last edited by

        @chedda said:

        The link works for me hellnbak. I suspect you are an isolated case because no one else has mentioned it. You can find the group on Facebook by a traditional search method. It's called show share learn. I take it your interested in entering he comp ? πŸ˜‰

        Yeah, I've been an isolated case most of my life πŸ˜†

        No, not gonna enter the competition, I did my thing modeling a gas station a while back, that's enuf architecture for me (was going to put a "wink" here, but they've changed it to one of the really ugly new-style smilies, and I won't use them)

        "Politicians are just like diapers -- they need to be changed often, and for the same reason"

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • tademaT
          tadema
          last edited by

          Lovely model Simon, you'll get some great renders from it, love B&W images πŸ˜›

          John

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • andybotA
            andybot
            last edited by

            @chedda said:

            The link works for me hellnbak. I suspect you are an isolated case because no one else has mentioned it. You can find the group on Facebook by a traditional search method. It's called show share learn. I take it your interested in entering he comp ? πŸ˜‰

            I would take a very very wild guess that hellnbak is not on facebook. I'm assuming you have to log in to access the page that you link to. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

            I do like your renderings, maybe you should post some of the other entries here as the competition winds down.

            http://charlottesvillearchitecturalrendering.com/

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • cheddaC
              chedda
              last edited by

              Here is the direct link to the models, the model download links are found within the PDF:

              Dropbox - Error - Simplify your life

              favicon

              (www.dropbox.com)

              I hope some of you guys enter the comp. I actually prefer the sketchucation community to Facebook most of the time. If you don't have an account maybe you can use a family members one to enter the comp ?

              Thanks for the comments John & Andy.

              Kraken Wrangler https://www.flickr.com/photos/132441293@N03/

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • hellnbakH
                hellnbak
                last edited by

                @andybot said:

                I would take a very very wild guess that hellnbak is not on facebook. .

                Actually I am on Facebook. Only joined it to be able to do something, can't remember what now, a few years back. Minimal profile, just never got around to deleting the thing.

                See, I am "social" (NOT) πŸ˜†

                "Politicians are just like diapers -- they need to be changed often, and for the same reason"

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • Bryan KB
                  Bryan K
                  last edited by

                  That's it. I quit. πŸ˜†

                  See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • cheddaC
                    chedda
                    last edited by

                    Did anyone take the challenge ? Here's another view:


                    Mies Gas Station 4.jpg

                    Kraken Wrangler https://www.flickr.com/photos/132441293@N03/

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • JQLJ
                      JQL
                      last edited by

                      @chedda said:

                      Did anyone take the challenge ? Here's another view:

                      Sorry chedda I really like your images and keep following this thread but I'm not competting as I said before... however: cool bike! Know what it is? I'm looking into buying a new one.

                      www.casca.pt
                      Visit us on facebook!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • cheddaC
                        chedda
                        last edited by

                        My model came from CG record i think. It's simply titled Triumph Cafe racer.The Triumph Thruxton looks similar.The Triumph Barbour custom is also sweet (check the pic). I really like the new BMW R NINE T check it out.


                        Triumph-Barbour.jpg

                        Kraken Wrangler https://www.flickr.com/photos/132441293@N03/

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • JQLJ
                          JQL
                          last edited by

                          Yes that one looks cool. I was thinking on getting the Triumph Scrambler myself... But that does look like the Thruxton and I like it. Though the offroad possibilities on the Scrambler and the different driving position are what pleases me the most... I like the dirt tires...

                          But we ARE sidetracking please forget about this detour and feel free to keep on topic.

                          www.casca.pt
                          Visit us on facebook!

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                          Register Login
                          • 1
                          • 2
                          • 2 / 2
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          Buy SketchPlus
                          Buy SUbD
                          Buy WrapR
                          Buy eBook
                          Buy Modelur
                          Buy Vertex Tools
                          Buy SketchCuisine
                          Buy FormFonts

                          Advertisement