sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    LOW POLY GALLERY

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    38 Posts 17 Posters 12.5k Views 17 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • iichiversiiI
      iichiversii
      last edited by

      Elmer that's not bad at all, love it

      Bring on the Rain...

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • RichardR
        Richard
        last edited by

        Seriously man thats amazing!! I love them!

        I've been doing something similar with low poly interiors for external architectural renders for years. All the materials are on one large map so that I only have one material covering maybe 20 items, stops my material palette becoming too heavy!

        BUILTBRAND.COM.AU

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • pbacotP
          pbacot
          last edited by

          Man, you're always doing something interesting. Good job on these!

          MacOSX MojaveSketchUp Pro v19 Twilight v2 Thea v3 PowerCADD

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • boofredlayB
            boofredlay
            last edited by

            Bangarang!

            http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • iichiversiiI
              iichiversii
              last edited by

              Thanks lads, glad you liked them, πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

              Bring on the Rain...

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • iichiversiiI
                iichiversii
                last edited by

                I applied the same technique here to buildings too, both buildings share the same texture and still room for more buildings.

                building_wip.jpg
                building_2_wip.jpg

                Bring on the Rain...

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • cottyC
                  cotty
                  last edited by

                  great πŸ‘

                  my SketchUp gallery

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • pilouP
                    pilou
                    last edited by

                    @unknownuser said:

                    I then folded the cutout section to form a box

                    Do you use some specific plugin for that or just some faces rotation?
                    (Flattery)

                    Frenchy Pilou
                    Is beautiful that please without concept!
                    My Little site :)

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • iichiversiiI
                      iichiversii
                      last edited by

                      I just used the rotate tool πŸ‘

                      Bring on the Rain...

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • ken28875K
                        ken28875
                        last edited by

                        These are awesome, Damo!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

                        I guess you really don't need me. πŸ˜‰

                        Your new game will surely be a success.

                        All the Best,

                        _KN

                        Follow Your Dreams.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • iichiversiiI
                          iichiversii
                          last edited by

                          Thanks Ken, im glad you liked them πŸ‘

                          Bring on the Rain...

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • G
                            Glenn at home
                            last edited by

                            @iichiversii said:

                            And another i just done tonight
                            [attachment=0:yddx3rfw]<!-- ia0 -->STREET_CLEANER.jpg<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment:yddx3rfw]

                            That is pretty cool! Great job.

                            SketchUp Pro 2025/2026 Dell XPS 8950 i9-12900K 64GB Ram RTX 3080

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • JQLJ
                              JQL
                              last edited by

                              This is interesting. I apply the same method to architectural projects when I find some documents from the client or the city hall. This would be my first SU model to start from, I'm sorry to post this here as yours are truly great while mine are boring...


                              Encarnacao Rua 7.jpg

                              www.casca.pt
                              Visit us on facebook!

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • iichiversiiI
                                iichiversii
                                last edited by

                                @jql said:

                                This is interesting. I apply the same method to architectural projects when I find some documents from the client or the city hall. This would be my first SU model to start from, I'm sorry to post this here as yours are truly great while mine are boring...

                                Dont be sorry, thats a great example using the same technique, thanks for sharing πŸ‘

                                Bring on the Rain...

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • iichiversiiI
                                  iichiversii
                                  last edited by

                                  Entire scene is made up with 5 textures and thats including vehicles TOON_CITY.JPG

                                  Bring on the Rain...

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • hellnbakH
                                    hellnbak
                                    last edited by

                                    That's cool! πŸ‘

                                    "Politicians are just like diapers -- they need to be changed often, and for the same reason"

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • ken28875K
                                      ken28875
                                      last edited by

                                      Awesome, loving it. πŸ‘ πŸ‘

                                      Best,

                                      _KN

                                      Follow Your Dreams.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • soloS
                                        solo
                                        last edited by

                                        Brilliant, absolutely loving this. Imagine the cool animations this can make.

                                        http://www.solos-art.com

                                        If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • pbacotP
                                          pbacot
                                          last edited by

                                          So when you use a large texture to contain all those patterns, isn't the resolution limited by SU? Isn't SU texture max. resolution relatively low? I don't understand the overall advantage. (I am honetly less conversant in these issues, not arguing.)

                                          That's a really cool scene though. I could see a whole game based on that style.

                                          MacOSX MojaveSketchUp Pro v19 Twilight v2 Thea v3 PowerCADD

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • olisheaO
                                            olishea
                                            last edited by

                                            brilliant

                                            oli

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 1 / 2
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement