sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Form Homes up and live!

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    34 Posts 14 Posters 2.5k Views 14 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • RichardR
      Richard
      last edited by

      @marked001 said:

      wow.. I love it all! great job Richard.

      Thanks mate, pretty happy with the overall result. Now I've just got to plan to get over to the other side of the country, meet these clients and share a beer! And check out for myself the state I'm designing homes for!

      BUILTBRAND.COM.AU

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • Bryan KB
        Bryan K
        last edited by

        Looks great!

        See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • pugz1983P
          pugz1983
          last edited by

          Compliments on all the works! I like the styling. Clean and professional.

          Greetz Twan

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • pbacotP
            pbacot
            last edited by

            Perth? I'd love to check that out too, Richard. Next time I'm in the area. Did the Sydney-Townsville-Darwin run years (+ years) ago.

            MacOSX MojaveSketchUp Pro v19 Twilight v2 Thea v3 PowerCADD

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • StinkieS
              Stinkie
              last edited by

              Great stuff, Richard. Love the design. Reminds me of Neutra, Breuer, Ellwood et al. The exterior renders, while beautiful, look a little too gloomy for me, though. There's a certain nuclear test site feel to them.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • RichardR
                Richard
                last edited by

                @pbacot said:

                Perth? I'd love to check that out too, Richard. Next time I'm in the area. Did the Sydney-Townsville-Darwin run years (+ years) ago.

                It's always funny I think how people visiting a country generally see more of it than those that live there! You've probably seen more of Australia than most!

                BUILTBRAND.COM.AU

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • RichardR
                  Richard
                  last edited by

                  @unknownuser said:

                  Great stuff, Richard. Love the design. Reminds me of Neutra, Breuer, Ellwood et al. The exterior renders, while beautiful, look a little too gloomy for me, though. There's a certain nuclear test site feel to them.

                  That's freakin funny! πŸ‘

                  We have some really cool stuff on the way, this client sent me a copy of Case Study Houses for christmas to hint at the style they like!

                  BUILTBRAND.COM.AU

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • StinkieS
                    Stinkie
                    last edited by

                    You mean this one?

                    Invalid URL

                    favicon

                    (www.taschen.com)

                    Thoroughly enjoyable book.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • RichardR
                      Richard
                      last edited by

                      @unknownuser said:

                      You mean this one?

                      Invalid URL

                      favicon

                      (www.taschen.com)

                      Thoroughly enjoyable book.

                      That's the one mate! I've eyed it off a few times but it's SO DARN BIG, big books to me are like guys with guns, obviously failing somewhere! πŸ€“

                      BUILTBRAND.COM.AU

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • StinkieS
                        Stinkie
                        last edited by

                        Hmm, I must disagree. Although big books can be a little unpractical, they look so, well, generous and inviting. De gustibus, eh? Enjoy the weekend!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • cheddaC
                          chedda
                          last edited by

                          Mr Clean πŸ˜‰ represent Maxwell brother Richard !

                          Kraken Wrangler https://www.flickr.com/photos/132441293@N03/

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • RichardR
                            Richard
                            last edited by

                            @chedda said:

                            Mr Clean πŸ˜‰ represent Maxwell brother Richard !

                            Thank you brother Chedda!! πŸ‘

                            Getting a lot of positive feedback on the website and designs - I think these guys are now on a winner!

                            BUILTBRAND.COM.AU

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0

                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                            Register Login
                            • 1
                            • 2
                            • 2 / 2
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            Buy SketchPlus
                            Buy SUbD
                            Buy WrapR
                            Buy eBook
                            Buy Modelur
                            Buy Vertex Tools
                            Buy SketchCuisine
                            Buy FormFonts

                            Advertisement