sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    MiG 23 vs F111

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    19 Posts 4 Posters 2.7k Views 4 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • KrisidiousK
      Krisidious
      last edited by

      @chedda said:

      Yes without these aircraft the Americans would never have responded with the F15 Eagle etc. I was into air shows as a kid, sometimes i wish i had taken a different career path.

      I was too... I tried... But wasn't good enough and a bit too tall.

      By: Kristoff Rand
      Home DesignerUnique House Plans

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • KrisidiousK
        Krisidious
        last edited by

        If you're into flying and like the realism side and the fighter jets you should check out the most current LockOn series... Completely realistic sims for some of the bad ass stuff. The A-10 takes a while to even start up. Really fun stuff. I think I'll be getting the Huey next...

        http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/

        By: Kristoff Rand
        Home DesignerUnique House Plans

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • cheddaC
          chedda
          last edited by

          Perhaps it's better i never tried, i'm 6'2". The Navy is big in home town Gosport (nr Portsmouth). They had HMS Dolphin a diesel submarine base, another childhood fantasy was being a submarine captain.

          Kraken Wrangler https://www.flickr.com/photos/132441293@N03/

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • N
            nickchun
            last edited by

            Nicely rendered. But what has happened to your avatar?

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • cheddaC
              chedda
              last edited by

              I just watched the A10 video @ DCS i can see that being a very dangerous move ! I'd be locked indoors with the curtains closed for weeks thank god it looks like it's windows only phew. Some of those flight simulator geeks go crazy i've seen whole rooms fitted out with cockpits & controls lol. I'm not sure my wife would approve.


              DesktopAirliner_Ado_2008-1.jpg

              Kraken Wrangler https://www.flickr.com/photos/132441293@N03/

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • cheddaC
                chedda
                last edited by

                My Avatar looks normal to me, do you mean a previous one ? What are you seeing ?

                Kraken Wrangler https://www.flickr.com/photos/132441293@N03/

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • N
                  nickchun
                  last edited by

                  I am only seeing this.


                  Capture.PNG

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • KrisidiousK
                    Krisidious
                    last edited by

                    @nickchun said:

                    I am only seeing this.

                    I see it fine...

                    By: Kristoff Rand
                    Home DesignerUnique House Plans

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • cheddaC
                      chedda
                      last edited by

                      It's fine this end i didn't change anything. Perhaps it's time to re-start or whatever or clean your browser. Is it only me who is broken ? I don't see yours if you have one or Mike Amos. I see Krisidious's avatar.

                      Kraken Wrangler https://www.flickr.com/photos/132441293@N03/

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • KrisidiousK
                        Krisidious
                        last edited by

                        Yeah, I don't see one for either of them either. But it's nothing... not a failed image.

                        By: Kristoff Rand
                        Home DesignerUnique House Plans

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • N
                          nickchun
                          last edited by

                          I don't have an avatar. I will investigate further...

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • N
                            nickchun
                            last edited by

                            Yep, browser cache now emptied, can see it now 😳

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0

                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                            Register Login
                            • 1 / 1
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            Buy SketchPlus
                            Buy SUbD
                            Buy WrapR
                            Buy eBook
                            Buy Modelur
                            Buy Vertex Tools
                            Buy SketchCuisine
                            Buy FormFonts

                            Advertisement