sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    โš ๏ธ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Present your best work!

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    58 Posts 23 Posters 6.4k Views 23 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • pilouP
      pilou
      last edited by

      ๐Ÿ˜‰


      reality.skp

      Frenchy Pilou
      Is beautiful that please without concept!
      My Little site :)

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • soloS
        solo
        last edited by

        My best has always been the times I get to play, I loved creating cartoon characters.

        Sketchup with Artisan.


        cartoon characters.png

        http://www.solos-art.com

        If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • D
          d12dozr
          last edited by

          My favorite is this 3D printed lamp which creates interesting patterns on its surroundings.

          http://sketchucation.com/forums/download/file.php?id=82312&t=1

          http://sketchucation.com/forums/download/file.php?id=82310&t=1

          3D Printing with SketchUp Book
          http://goo.gl/f7ooYh

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • cheddaC
            chedda
            last edited by

            My next project is always my best project.

            Kraken Wrangler https://www.flickr.com/photos/132441293@N03/

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • KrisidiousK
              Krisidious
              last edited by

              This isn't actually very good but I'm proud of it...

              shachi-gawara on himeji castle

              rooftile.JPG

              rooftile2.JPG

              rooftile3.JPG

              By: Kristoff Rand
              Home DesignerUnique House Plans

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • daleD
                dale
                last edited by

                Based on pure enjoyment, this would be it.Screenshot 2013-02-17 at 7.32.45 AM.png


                Screenshot 2013-02-17 at 7.34.02 AM.png


                Screenshot 2013-02-17 at 7.34.49 AM.png

                Just monkeying around....like Monsanto

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • pbacotP
                  pbacot
                  last edited by

                  Nice works, guys. Perhaps this thread will be all "for enjoyment" pieces.

                  MacOSX MojaveSketchUp Pro v19 Twilight v2 Thea v3 PowerCADD

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • unigamiU
                    unigami
                    last edited by

                    I'm pretty fond of this one...

                    nagra 20 mic reduced.png

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • soloS
                      solo
                      last edited by

                      @unigami said:

                      I'm pretty fond of this one...

                      [attachment=0:3uyia2ni]<!-- ia0 -->nagra 20 mic reduced.png<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment:3uyia2ni]

                      Oh yeah and I got to play with it here:

                      Click on second image to see the magic.

                      404 Not Found

                      favicon

                      (www.solos-art.com)

                      http://www.solos-art.com

                      If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • RichardR
                        Richard
                        last edited by

                        Certainly not my best modeling or rendering but for me the best comes from the design work behind it, my favorite and most complex architecture.

                        BTW no I didn't steal the name from the much love render app, done years before, and actually as it is adjacent to a large sports stadium.

                        PODIUM-GOSFORD-1.jpg
                        PODIUM-GOSFORD-2.jpg
                        PODIUM-GOSFORD-3.jpg

                        Nice idea for a thread!!

                        BUILTBRAND.COM.AU

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • hellnbakH
                          hellnbak
                          last edited by

                          I've always been particularly proud of this one.


                          a.jpg


                          b.jpg

                          "Politicians are just like diapers -- they need to be changed often, and for the same reason"

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • RichardR
                            Richard
                            last edited by

                            @bunnyack said:

                            Hi forum. I was just thinking that it would be rather nice to have a topic where everybody can post what they consider to be their best Sketchup work so far, models and renderings that you are proud of. I hope there isn't one of these topics out there already, because if so I missed it.

                            I'll just make a start by posting some of the renderings I consider to be my best work.

                            I hope this will turn out to be a nice collection, otherwise I would end up looking like an idiot ๐Ÿ’š

                            [attachment=2:1exvbavu]<!-- ia2 -->long_range_precision_optics_by_bunnyack-d5g2xf3.jpg<!-- ia2 -->[/attachment:1exvbavu]

                            [attachment=1:1exvbavu]<!-- ia1 -->barrett_sniper_rifle_by_bunnyack-d5fzgmd.jpg<!-- ia1 -->[/attachment:1exvbavu]

                            [attachment=0:1exvbavu]<!-- ia0 -->Simple_Glass_by_Bunnyack.jpg<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment:1exvbavu]

                            What Sketchup projects are you proud of?

                            That scope is AMAZING! I really like your studio setup too! VERY NICE! What have you rendered with mate?

                            BUILTBRAND.COM.AU

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • A
                              AWPelion
                              last edited by

                              2 seat aircraft
                              Birthday card
                              Catboat

                              Modelled in Sketchup using Artisan.

                              Rendered in Twilight on low settings.


                              SP2.jpg


                              SP1.jpg


                              SP3.jpg


                              t50.jpg


                              birthday doggies b.jpg

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • bunnyackB
                                bunnyack
                                last edited by

                                ๐Ÿ˜„

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • ken28875K
                                  ken28875
                                  last edited by

                                  **My favorite projects are two of my most detailed Sketchup models:

                                  • My Eve Online starship (for Sci-Fi category)

                                  http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt12/ken28875/Art of Sketchhup - Sci-Fi/Eve_Online_Amarr_Typhon.jpg

                                  http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt12/ken28875/Art of Sketchhup - Sci-Fi/render_06.jpg

                                  • Care Mathos Keep from MMO Rift (for Fantasy Category)

                                  http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt12/ken28875/Rift Concepts/persp_front_top_render_zpscbef8a35.jpg

                                  http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt12/ken28875/Rift Concepts/Caer_Mathos_interior5_zpsc274068d.jpg

                                  Have a great day! ๐Ÿ˜‰

                                  _KN**

                                  Follow Your Dreams.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • KrisidiousK
                                    Krisidious
                                    last edited by

                                    Ken comes in and flops it out on the table and says what do you think about that. His model that is.

                                    By: Kristoff Rand
                                    Home DesignerUnique House Plans

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • RichardR
                                      Richard
                                      last edited by

                                      @krisidious said:

                                      Ken comes in and flops it out on the table and says what do you think about that. His model that is.

                                      And we all step back and look down in shame!!!

                                      Amazing Ken!!!!!!!!!!! ๐ŸŽ‰

                                      BUILTBRAND.COM.AU

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • gillesG
                                        gilles
                                        last edited by

                                        Not the best but liked to draw it. ๐Ÿ˜„


                                        applepeeler.jpg


                                        applepeeler2.png

                                        " c'est curieux chez les marins ce besoin de faire des phrases "

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • bunnyackB
                                          bunnyack
                                          last edited by

                                          @ken28875 said:

                                          **My favorite projects are two of my most detailed Sketchup models:

                                          • My Eve Online starship (for Sci-Fi category)

                                          • Care Mathos Keep from MMO Rift (for Fantasy Category)

                                          Have a great day! ๐Ÿ˜‰

                                          _KN**

                                          How long did that spaceship take you? I can hardly imagine the pacience it must take to do such detail... ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • W
                                            wtrouser
                                            last edited by

                                            Still working on a model I'd be proud enough (or not ashamed enough) to post for crit, but this will have to do in the meantime. I went the hard way on this one... all of the key 'decals' are intersected shapes. I didn't want to mess with draping materials on the curved key faces. Ugh.

                                            http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt143/wousertrouser/521d916be041e1f6dcd1bd9c3d1baba8_zps37e2c16d.jpg

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 3
                                            • 2 / 3
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement