sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Sexhouse - concept design

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    15 Posts 10 Posters 1.3k Views 10 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • EscapeArtistE
      EscapeArtist
      last edited by

      Need a balcony to display the...merchandise. Unusual design choice, lol.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • DanielD
        Daniel
        last edited by

        @carloh said:

        ted mosby...sex architect... πŸ˜†

        Ah, yes....we shouldn't forget the brown foliage at the base of the building.

        My avatar is an anachronism.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • mitraniulianM
          mitraniulian
          last edited by

          @daniel said:

          Hmmmm....not quite sure why, but I'm thinking a dome on top of that central tower is what is needed.

          I was thinking to put a dome in the first place but i changed it to the actual one to give it a more modern look. It's a sexhouse it has to be trashy after all 😎

          [floatl:6bgg5g3o]I come from the land of the easter sun[/floatl:6bgg5g3o]

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • boofredlayB
            boofredlay
            last edited by

            It needs some quoins. Ribbed for her pleasure.

            http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • A
              ArCAD-UK
              last edited by

              The door looks a little boring, try a gothic arched entrance with a light above...

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • mitraniulianM
                mitraniulian
                last edited by

                @arcad-uk said:

                The door looks a little boring, try a gothic arched entrance with a light above...

                I think the space for the door is a little to narrow to make room for a gothic ... and it is a little to classy for this design considering that the facade of the building have simple clear lines. Thank you for your interest in my works πŸ˜„ Have a nice day

                [floatl:6bgg5g3o]I come from the land of the easter sun[/floatl:6bgg5g3o]

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • CarlohC
                  Carloh
                  last edited by

                  the building needs globe-shaped co-buildings at each side πŸ˜†

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • mitraniulianM
                    mitraniulian
                    last edited by

                    @carloh said:

                    the building needs globe-shaped co-buildings at each side πŸ˜†

                    heheh well i think i had should add some buildings by its sides but i wanted to be seen as a single so that you can see it's narrow townhouse alike form πŸ˜„

                    [floatl:6bgg5g3o]I come from the land of the easter sun[/floatl:6bgg5g3o]

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • RichardR
                      Richard
                      last edited by

                      I did a couple of brothel designs a few years back - weird in a way! One of them was for a guy who wanted nothing but approval then to lease it as a brothel - the building was previously the head office for a hairdressing chain "Great Cuts". We pulled up at the front and I commented that the sign just needed an "N" and good to go!

                      The second one was really weird - the madam suggested she wanted one room big enough to be furnished with 3 beds - I had to question! Turns out rugby league players here like to watch each other!

                      BUILTBRAND.COM.AU

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • StinkieS
                        Stinkie
                        last edited by

                        @richard said:

                        (...) I commented that the sign just needed an "N" and good to go!

                        lol. πŸ‘

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • daleD
                          dale
                          last edited by

                          @richard said:

                          I did a couple of brothel designs a few years back - weird in a way! One of them was for a guy who wanted nothing but approval then to lease it as a brothel - the building was previously the head office for a hairdressing chain "Great Cuts". We pulled up at the front and I commented that the sign just needed an "N" and good to go!

                          The second one was really weird - the madam suggested she wanted one room big enough to be furnished with 3 beds - I had to question! Turns out rugby league players here like to watch each other!

                          These are ones I'd love to see you do a full color brochure on Richard. πŸ˜„

                          Just monkeying around....like Monsanto

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • R
                            Roger
                            last edited by

                            Put a tall thin antenna at the top and it would look like a hypodermic needle which might be appropriate. Certainly lacking in mood. I hope the prices are not more than $5.00.

                            http://www.azcreative.com

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0

                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                            Register Login
                            • 1 / 1
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            Buy SketchPlus
                            Buy SUbD
                            Buy WrapR
                            Buy eBook
                            Buy Modelur
                            Buy Vertex Tools
                            Buy SketchCuisine
                            Buy FormFonts

                            Advertisement