sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Sketch up Tower design Spoof BBC page

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    15 Posts 4 Posters 1.3k Views 4 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • C
      congellous
      last edited by congellous

      1

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • pbacotP
        pbacot
        last edited by

        I was spoofed! (didn't really read the title) "... and this other thing." reminds me of an architect I work with. πŸ˜†

        MacOSX MojaveSketchUp Pro v19 Twilight v2 Thea v3 PowerCADD

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • david_hD
          david_h
          last edited by

          send it to Sir Norman . . .and see what he thinks of it! he'll either hire you or sue you!

          πŸ’š

          If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • C
            congellous
            last edited by

            Thanks, I think. I think it pips the gherkin in form as the gherkin is a bit bulbous and phallic for me. It's a bit like a cross between the shard and the gherkin. I like it because it looks futuristic and reminds me of the Sagrada familia somehow, I'm going to develop it on the side as a muse project but I've already convinced a couple of people in Brighton that the BBC have reported on it lol

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • david_hD
              david_h
              last edited by

              @unknownuser said:

              Thanks, I think.

              Oh. . .I was definitely giving you kudos. πŸ‘

              I think more residential scale neighborhoods need huge towers sticking out of them! πŸ˜„

              If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • Mike LuceyM
                Mike Lucey
                last edited by

                Stanley, I'm getting a 'The page you requested was not found' message in FB. BTW, I have a daughter living there (North Road, Brighton) and don't think she would be too happy about the tower! This is why I wanted to send her the link πŸ˜„

                Support us so we can support you! Upgrade to Premium Membership!

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • C
                  congellous
                  last edited by

                  Try this one

                  http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=342445232440956&set=a.315129818505831.79286.315128271839319&type=3&theater

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • C
                    congellous
                    last edited by

                    Ht Study South facing


                    towerfromnorthlainesE.jpg

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • C
                      congellous
                      last edited by

                      Ht study


                      TowerfrompierE.jpg

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • Mike LuceyM
                        Mike Lucey
                        last edited by

                        Stanley, I posted the image (BBC) on Clara's FB wall. She said, 'Oh! that ugly, hope it doesn't get built' πŸ˜„ I haven't told her its a spoof ...... yet πŸ˜‰

                        Support us so we can support you! Upgrade to Premium Membership!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • C
                          congellous
                          last edited by

                          4

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • C
                            congellous
                            last edited by

                            oops

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • C
                              congellous
                              last edited by

                              2

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • C
                                congellous
                                last edited by

                                3

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • C
                                  congellous
                                  last edited by

                                  4

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0

                                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                  With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                  Register Login
                                  • 1 / 1
                                  • First post
                                    Last post
                                  Buy SketchPlus
                                  Buy SUbD
                                  Buy WrapR
                                  Buy eBook
                                  Buy Modelur
                                  Buy Vertex Tools
                                  Buy SketchCuisine
                                  Buy FormFonts

                                  Advertisement