sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    This is some of my works

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    193 Posts 26 Posters 57.5k Views 26 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • cj_sniperC
      cj_sniper
      last edited by

      couple of robots in steampunk


      rororor.245.jpg


      rororor.247.jpg

      http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
      I'm not a magician, I just learn

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • cj_sniperC
        cj_sniper
        last edited by

        tricycle,just tricycle concept
        idea came to mind ... and hands began to draw


        untitled.248.jpg


        untitled.249.jpg

        http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
        I'm not a magician, I just learn

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • pilouP
          pilou
          last edited by

          Just realised that you offer all your objects in 3Dwarehouse! 😲 (9 pages at this day) πŸ‘
          That is very generous! 😎 β˜€

          Frenchy Pilou
          Is beautiful that please without concept!
          My Little site :)

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • cj_sniperC
            cj_sniper
            last edited by

            @unknownuser said:

            Just realised that you offer all your objects in 3Dwarehouse! 😲 (9 pages at this day) πŸ‘
            That is very generous! 😎 β˜€

            thanks
            not all, but all most 😳

            http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
            I'm not a magician, I just learn

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • cj_sniperC
              cj_sniper
              last edited by

              @unknownuser said:

              My goodness! you must be a machine. Most refreshing bit of design work I have seen lately. It is getting better and better. It's just unbrideled bold and in-your-face and really good fun. It made me smile through-out. Thanks and please post again. I'm anxious to watch your modeling progress.

              thank you, i try not to disappoint your expectations

              http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
              I'm not a magician, I just learn

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • pilouP
                pilou
                last edited by

                And your models are very funny to use! β˜€
                Model by cj_sniper

                car.jpg

                Frenchy Pilou
                Is beautiful that please without concept!
                My Little site :)

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • cj_sniperC
                  cj_sniper
                  last edited by

                  wow! this new interpretation))) πŸ˜„

                  http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                  I'm not a magician, I just learn

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • pilouP
                    pilou
                    last edited by

                    And can be dismanteled and always very cool even in small parts! πŸ‘
                    πŸ˜‰

                    car1.jpg

                    Frenchy Pilou
                    Is beautiful that please without concept!
                    My Little site :)

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • cj_sniperC
                      cj_sniper
                      last edited by

                      "RM-1" (road monster) high-power auto-truck ))))


                      untitled.250.jpg


                      untitled.251.jpg

                      http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                      I'm not a magician, I just learn

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • cj_sniperC
                        cj_sniper
                        last edited by

                        furniture set "Golden Fleece"


                        untitled.253.jpg


                        untitled.252.jpg

                        http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                        I'm not a magician, I just learn

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • 66searcher6
                          66searcher
                          last edited by

                          you rock man!
                          you're nonstop modeler! well done! πŸ‘
                          would u please say some info about your render engine?

                          http://hamidtoliat.deviantart.com/

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • cj_sniperC
                            cj_sniper
                            last edited by

                            THANKS
                            my render - KeyShot2
                            thats all...
                            I am sick
                            so some time will be no new models

                            http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                            I'm not a magician, I just learn

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • 66searcher6
                              66searcher
                              last edited by

                              @cj_sniper said:

                              THANKS
                              my render - KeyShot2
                              thats all...
                              I am sick
                              so some time will be no new models

                              i hope you get healthy soon. β˜€

                              http://hamidtoliat.deviantart.com/

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • cj_sniperC
                                cj_sniper
                                last edited by

                                mee too
                                thankyou

                                http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                                I'm not a magician, I just learn

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • cj_sniperC
                                  cj_sniper
                                  last edited by

                                  finaly im back
                                  Armored Assault Tank


                                  22233332222.107.jpg


                                  22233332222.108.jpg


                                  22233332222.109.jpg

                                  http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                                  I'm not a magician, I just learn

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • orgelfO
                                    orgelf
                                    last edited by

                                    you have your own design πŸ‘

                                    really appreciate your work β˜€

                                    http://www.orgelf.com

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • cj_sniperC
                                      cj_sniper
                                      last edited by

                                      Another sportcar


                                      445445.110.jpg


                                      445445.111.jpg


                                      445445.112.jpg

                                      http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                                      I'm not a magician, I just learn

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • cj_sniperC
                                        cj_sniper
                                        last edited by

                                        robots


                                        untitled.255.jpg

                                        http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                                        I'm not a magician, I just learn

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • cj_sniperC
                                          cj_sniper
                                          last edited by

                                          STARREX - bicycle with a self-sufficient accumulator system and multimedia player


                                          untitled.262.jpg


                                          untitled.263.jpg


                                          untitled.265.jpg


                                          untitled.266.jpg

                                          http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                                          I'm not a magician, I just learn

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • cj_sniperC
                                            cj_sniper
                                            last edited by

                                            @unknownuser said:

                                            That's just great fun to see! Special stuff!! Thanks again

                                            always welcome

                                            http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                                            I'm not a magician, I just learn

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 3
                                            • 4
                                            • 5
                                            • 6
                                            • 9
                                            • 10
                                            • 4 / 10
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement