sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    This is some of my works

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    193 Posts 26 Posters 57.5k Views 26 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • cj_sniperC
      cj_sniper
      last edited by

      here is some of my works 😳

      http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

      http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/Untitledfg-1.jpg

      http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/untitled8.jpg

      http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/Untighjghtled-1.jpg

      http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/PC.jpg

      http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/ld.jpg

      http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/hjhgjhj.jpg

      http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/165574_Vgg8bEnfV3zV3VcpiwGDlOPaX.jpg

      http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/aston-M-vantage-1993.jpg

      http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/caraa.jpg

      http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/dodo.jpg

      http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/LITTY6.jpg

      http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/LITTY4.jpg

      http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/LITTY2.jpg

      http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/165574_yynCxmGKE8oCOeZClZv_zKbFd.jpg

      [img:13kctub0]http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/Untitled-1.jpg[/img:13kctub0]
      [img:13kctub0]http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/sdfsd.jpg[/img:13kctub0]
      [img:13kctub0]http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/gfd.jpg[/img:13kctub0]
      [img:13kctub0]http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/ScreenShot002.jpg[/img:13kctub0]
      [img:13kctub0]http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/ScreenShot0f02.jpg[/img:13kctub0]
      [img:13kctub0]http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/gfgzdfgsdfg.jpg[/img:13kctub0]
      [img:13kctub0]http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/165574_LilbtedGIOkA5mgPWCGIDJeCe.jpg[/img:13kctub0]
      [img:13kctub0]http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/165574_n9BCN047KYRVvkBWHhTYnbk1m.jpg[/img:13kctub0]
      [img:13kctub0]http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/165574_TsfpPNXDR1kbVGmILGPnzKjdK.jpg[/img:13kctub0]
      [img:13kctub0]http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/165574_U9wqx5X4SG2ZCUBsB61leds_n.jpg[/img:13kctub0]
      [img:13kctub0]http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/165574_9ICj9nNSO13i8YVLOZMRUQU5h.jpg[/img:13kctub0]
      [img:13kctub0]http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/BOOOYAAAA.jpg[/img:13kctub0]
      [img:13kctub0]http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/BOOOYAAAA20.jpg[/img:13kctub0]
      [img:13kctub0]http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/BOOOYAAAA19.jpg[/img:13kctub0]
      [img:13kctub0]http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/untitled24copy.jpg[/img:13kctub0]
      [img:13kctub0]http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/Untitled-1-1.jpg[/img:13kctub0]
      [img:13kctub0]http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/untitled25.jpg[/img:13kctub0]

      http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
      I'm not a magician, I just learn

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • orgelfO
        orgelf
        last edited by

        excellent simple shapes cj_sniper !!

        your renders are very coloured , but I like them . Good style 😄

        http://www.orgelf.com

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • cj_sniperC
          cj_sniper
          last edited by

          big big thanks

          http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
          I'm not a magician, I just learn

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • cj_sniperC
            cj_sniper
            last edited by

            and more...

            Manta - high-speed underwater vehicle with minimal noise, which is achieved by a water-powered engines. Equipped with 10 torpedo room with Tomahawk missiles, 4 triggers to engage aerial targets, and 2 torpedo bays for hitting flooded and underwater targets. Also there are 2 large caliber guns, and 20 medium-range missiles. Because of its stealth, speed and mobility, this submarine is designed to swim undetected behind enemy lines to gather information or precise destruction of the enemy.

            (logo mine to)

            http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/untitled48.jpg

            http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
            I'm not a magician, I just learn

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • cj_sniperC
              cj_sniper
              last edited by

              Chairs for hacienda. Purpose - kitsch, show off and do not like at all, but the convenience of sitting (not lying) to read books and support the back. Approved the spiral arms of (this office has in mind), the material of manufacture: steel plates laminated with warm (Matt) textured plastic, chrome side profiles (green and yellow on the meadow at a verandah color) + Covers with pillows under the fifth point))

              http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/1211212151copy.jpg

              http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/12112121copy.jpg

              http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
              I'm not a magician, I just learn

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • Bryan KB
                Bryan K
                last edited by

                Fun stuff!

                See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • cj_sniperC
                  cj_sniper
                  last edited by

                  toys for children from 1 to 4 years PLANETARY RIDER
                  child are thrown on the car, parents control the movement of the machine, you can switch on the steering wheel driving a car

                  http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/untitled70.jpg

                  http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/untitled69.jpg

                  http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/untitled68.jpg

                  http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/untitled67.jpg

                  http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                  I'm not a magician, I just learn

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • StilTegS
                    StilTeg
                    last edited by

                    Some are really really very nice !! Congratulations

                    doing technical engineering on SketchUp ... without plugins

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • cj_sniperC
                      cj_sniper
                      last edited by

                      StilTeg - thanks

                      http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                      I'm not a magician, I just learn

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • cj_sniperC
                        cj_sniper
                        last edited by

                        hybrid diesel-electro truck GOLIATH-ED

                        http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/untitled72.jpg

                        http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/untitled71.jpg

                        http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/untitled73.jpg

                        http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                        I'm not a magician, I just learn

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • cj_sniperC
                          cj_sniper
                          last edited by

                          chopper concept

                          http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/untitled88.jpg

                          http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/untitled89.jpg

                          http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                          I'm not a magician, I just learn

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • pilouP
                            pilou
                            last edited by

                            Very refreshings models! 😎

                            Frenchy Pilou
                            Is beautiful that please without concept!
                            My Little site :)

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • cj_sniperC
                              cj_sniper
                              last edited by

                              thanks

                              http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                              I'm not a magician, I just learn

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • cj_sniperC
                                cj_sniper
                                last edited by

                                http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/165574_k57MEdZj3gIJI9TKvZXD6jITx.jpg

                                http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/165574_6IcDTRbGW1z9AXF706BhU2sS7.jpg

                                http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                                I'm not a magician, I just learn

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • cj_sniperC
                                  cj_sniper
                                  last edited by

                                  hotroad buggy (alot of small details)

                                  http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/untitled33.jpg

                                  http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/untitled32.jpg

                                  http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                                  I'm not a magician, I just learn

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • cj_sniperC
                                    cj_sniper
                                    last edited by

                                    LED Lamp "Flower Power", the lamp not only change the brightness but also hide behind the petals ... lamp equipped with a clock, alarm and has 3 modes:

                                    1. Manual (adjust themselves what light you need and enable, disable) manipulations performed by touching the touch-mound at the base of the lamp,
                                    2. automatic time (ask what time the lamp is switched on and off in what, as well as the intensity of light) button on the left of the clock
                                    3. Automatic on sensitivity (the base is a light sensor, if the lamp goes dark, the darker the brighter the lamp lights and acc. vice-versa) button on the left of the clock

                                    http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/untitled101.jpg

                                    http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/untitled100.jpg

                                    http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                                    I'm not a magician, I just learn

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • cj_sniperC
                                      cj_sniper
                                      last edited by

                                      BLUESKY chopper

                                      http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/untitled34.jpg

                                      http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/untitled35.jpg

                                      http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                                      I'm not a magician, I just learn

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • cj_sniperC
                                        cj_sniper
                                        last edited by

                                        Here are a couple of robot (complete sets of furniture, "Hills" was made ​​of 10 pieces, after the crisis ceased to be ordered, as expensive in production)
                                        Roulette "WilderWestern"(to make when he was the height of the gambling business in Ukraine for a chain of casinos, only 5 tables were produced

                                        http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/untitled118.jpg

                                        http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/untitled119.jpg

                                        http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/untitled120.jpg

                                        http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                                        I'm not a magician, I just learn

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • cj_sniperC
                                          cj_sniper
                                          last edited by

                                          LED Park Lamp "Lily"
                                          completely autonomous because powered by solar elements, the body is made of fiberglass, painted in green color is not obtrusive than it does not emit light from the composition of the park, ceiling made ​​of reinforced plastic, inside a LED elements
                                          Rod with a metal frame. Lamp height (an element) 3,5 m and 1,1 m. rod removal Destination: lighting fittings, sidewalks, pedestrian zones.

                                          http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/untitled131.jpg

                                          http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                                          I'm not a magician, I just learn

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • cj_sniperC
                                            cj_sniper
                                            last edited by

                                            "Jerboa"
                                            the vehicle for movement on Mars


                                            untitled.134.jpg


                                            untitled.135.jpg

                                            http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                                            I'm not a magician, I just learn

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 3
                                            • 4
                                            • 5
                                            • 6
                                            • 9
                                            • 10
                                            • 4 / 10
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement