sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    This is some of my works

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    193 Posts 26 Posters 57.5k Views 26 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • cj_sniperC
      cj_sniper
      last edited by

      rover, passenger transport to travel between the colonies


      untitled.146.jpg


      untitled.147.jpg


      untitled.148.jpg

      http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
      I'm not a magician, I just learn

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • T
        turbobrad
        last edited by

        Good stuff! I really enjoy your rendering and presentation style. Not to mention the creative subjects.

        BradE
        Dean3Design

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • cj_sniperC
          cj_sniper
          last edited by

          thankyou

          http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
          I'm not a magician, I just learn

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • cj_sniperC
            cj_sniper
            last edited by

            bathyscaphe TURTLE


            untitled.150.jpg


            untitled.152.jpg


            oktopus2.jpg

            http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
            I'm not a magician, I just learn

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • cj_sniperC
              cj_sniper
              last edited by

              MASSIVE BIKE CONCEPT

              the main idea of ​​the front wheel is divided into two, and steering support is at the center ...


              untitled.157.jpg


              untitled.163.jpg


              untitled.164.jpg


              untitled.165.jpg

              http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
              I'm not a magician, I just learn

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • cj_sniperC
                cj_sniper
                last edited by

                exterior lighting of the Krivoy Rog Technical University


                original_165574_LDpnEqN9KEEYLif4j5AvFQbQc.jpg


                original_165574_wHzMqkQszWkEAFrFP2Gt_1Obw.jpg

                http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                I'm not a magician, I just learn

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • cj_sniperC
                  cj_sniper
                  last edited by

                  jet scooter "JETSTER"


                  untitled.178.jpg


                  untitled.179.jpg


                  untitled.180.jpg


                  untitled.181.jpg

                  http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                  I'm not a magician, I just learn

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • cj_sniperC
                    cj_sniper
                    last edited by

                    speedcontest winner YAHOOOO!!
                    (testing of Keyshot 3)


                    untitled.6.jpg

                    http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                    I'm not a magician, I just learn

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • cj_sniperC
                      cj_sniper
                      last edited by

                      billiard board


                      untitled.26.jpg

                      http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                      I'm not a magician, I just learn

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • cj_sniperC
                        cj_sniper
                        last edited by

                        speedo vampire


                        untitled.182.jpg


                        untitled.183.jpg

                        http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                        I'm not a magician, I just learn

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • cj_sniperC
                          cj_sniper
                          last edited by

                          OFFROAD "FURY"


                          untitled.185.jpg


                          untitled.186.jpg

                          http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                          I'm not a magician, I just learn

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • cj_sniperC
                            cj_sniper
                            last edited by

                            in Keyshot3


                            untitled.29.jpg


                            untitled.31.jpg


                            untitled.32.jpg

                            http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                            I'm not a magician, I just learn

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • cj_sniperC
                              cj_sniper
                              last edited by

                              spy - jetfighter (stealth) "Predator"


                              untitled.187.jpg


                              untitled.188.jpg


                              untitled.189.jpg


                              untitled.190.jpg

                              http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                              I'm not a magician, I just learn

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • cj_sniperC
                                cj_sniper
                                last edited by

                                private VIP longr range (intercontinental) plane


                                untitled.193.jpg


                                untitled.194.jpg


                                untitled.195.jpg

                                http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                                I'm not a magician, I just learn

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • P
                                  PeterF
                                  last edited by

                                  @cj_sniper said:

                                  private VIP longr range (intercontinental) plane

                                  Nice looking concept, but have you ever heard of biplane interferance? 😆

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • orgelfO
                                    orgelf
                                    last edited by

                                    It is really a pleasure to see these renders ...

                                    you have a style, what is very difficult to get .

                                    thank !!!!! ☀

                                    http://www.orgelf.com

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • cj_sniperC
                                      cj_sniper
                                      last edited by

                                      orgelf - thanks ))))

                                      http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                                      I'm not a magician, I just learn

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • cj_sniperC
                                        cj_sniper
                                        last edited by

                                        concept fut-ER dw1 (future+scooter) double wheel 1
                                        the smartphone - monoblock used instead of ignition key (at the steering panel)
                                        under the steering column built-in speakers


                                        untitled.215.jpg


                                        untitled.216.jpg


                                        untitled.217.jpg


                                        untitled.218.jpg


                                        untitled.219.jpg


                                        untitled.221.jpg

                                        http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                                        I'm not a magician, I just learn

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • mojtabata2001M
                                          mojtabata2001
                                          last edited by

                                          @orgelf said:

                                          It is really a pleasure to see these renders ...

                                          you have a style, what is very difficult to get

                                          agree with that! you are unique 😄

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • cj_sniperC
                                            cj_sniper
                                            last edited by

                                            thanks guys

                                            http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                                            I'm not a magician, I just learn

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 5
                                            • 6
                                            • 7
                                            • 8
                                            • 9
                                            • 10
                                            • 7 / 10
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement