sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    =The Architect Office=

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    70 Posts 41 Posters 24.3k Views 41 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • S
      sasrabirawa
      last edited by

      Awesome...!!
      any tutorials for that project...???

      Just an ordinary Sketchup user

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • T
        teofas
        last edited by

        maybe not a tutorial, but ill upload the skp file, so those who use vray for sketchup can learn from the settings and materials, ill upload it after the contest results.

        greetings!

        http://www.spazioarquitectura.com

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • F
          FoXar
          last edited by

          @teofas said:

          thx foxar!! hey your avatar photo ROCKS cool pic bro!! πŸ‘

          Haha thanks, I noticed you changed your one, nice one too ;D πŸ‘

          Cheers

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • T
            teofas
            last edited by

            Contest is over, so i wanna share the model, someone may find it usefull, enjoy the books and magazines! πŸ‘

            link for the skp file http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2TUZJMYB

            http://www.spazioarquitectura.com

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • ken28875K
              ken28875
              last edited by

              @teofas said:

              Contest is over, so i wanna share the model, someone may find it usefull, enjoy the books and magazines! πŸ‘

              link for the skp file http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2TUZJMYB

              Thanks, Teo.

              Again, congratulations on your Honorable Mention. πŸ‘

              Best,

              _KN

              Follow Your Dreams.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • T
                teofas
                last edited by

                Master Ken 😎 thx for all your kind words bro!

                http://www.spazioarquitectura.com

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • stefanqS
                  stefanq
                  last edited by

                  😒 I'm sorry Teo. I thought it was a V-Ray competition, not Adobe Photoshop.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • B
                    Ben Ritter
                    last edited by

                    Great images! But, the floor is too clean. πŸ˜›

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • V
                      Viztecture
                      last edited by

                      @unknownuser said:

                      I'm sorry Teo. I thought it was a V-Ray competition, not Adobe Photoshop.

                      πŸ˜’

                      http://www.viztecture.mfbiz.com

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • stefanqS
                        stefanq
                        last edited by

                        OK, I overreact. Adam, please, accept my apologies, I didn't mean to offend you.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • T
                          teofas
                          last edited by

                          @unknownuser said:

                          I'm sorry Teo. I thought it was a V-Ray competition, not Adobe Photoshop.
                          it was valid to use postpro, as a matter of fact is my opinion that postpro is necesary for a good render, the line between a good and a great one is postpro in my opinion bro, but sorry if this upset you 😐

                          http://www.spazioarquitectura.com

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • T
                            teofas
                            last edited by

                            stef: hehehe, i correct my coment too, cause i tought that your coment was directed to me, cause i use a lot of photoshop too!! heheeh, i didnt even know you were talking bout the other render, πŸ˜† i though you download my scene then render it, and find out i use some photoshop too....but now i understand, for a moment i thought you were upset with me πŸ˜•

                            http://www.spazioarquitectura.com

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • V
                              Viztecture
                              last edited by

                              stefanq: don't worry I'm not offended, afterall it didn't state anywhere photoshop wasn't permitted. Post pro is where I make my money as a visualiser, i'm not ashamed. Hope you liked it anyway...

                              Teofas: its VERY generous of you to share your scene (I swear you could stick it on evermotion and make some money! πŸ˜‰ ) superb images, the details are incredible

                              http://www.viztecture.mfbiz.com

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • stefanqS
                                stefanq
                                last edited by

                                Teo, how can I be upset of you, if I'm your number one fan??? πŸ˜„
                                Adam, I know something about CG, so I can recognize a great artist, and you are one. It's just....Teo and I have a special bond, since the day we started to learn v-ray. I felt all the time, during that competition, that now is his turn. Congrats for the first place! (and for your job πŸ˜‰ )

                                Regards,
                                Stefan

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • jarynzlesaJ
                                  jarynzlesa
                                  last edited by

                                  Fantastic work, the best I saw in competition. You should win.

                                  Awesome work πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ .

                                  http://www.vizualizaceschodiste.mypage.cz/

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • T
                                    teofas
                                    last edited by

                                    You guys are awsome!! thx for the suport! πŸ‘

                                    http://www.spazioarquitectura.com

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • N
                                      notareal
                                      last edited by

                                      Great renders and very nice model. Thanks for sharing it.

                                      Welcome to try Thea Render, Thea support | kerkythea.net -team member

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • thomthomT
                                        thomthom
                                        last edited by

                                        Excellent attention to details. πŸ‘

                                        Did you render with DOF, or did you apply that in post with a depth map?

                                        Thomas Thomassen β€” SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
                                        List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • romboutR
                                          rombout
                                          last edited by

                                          did you win?!?! this scene is awesome, bumped into it cause i was looking for some bookmodels!!!
                                          damn your 2 are great models and textures!!!! 😎

                                          pS can we use all the models where ever and when ever?!

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • T
                                            teknikarsitek
                                            last edited by

                                            this is so perfect sir ... wawww.. u're my fav ^^

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 3
                                            • 4
                                            • 3 / 4
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement