sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Visual Puns & Puzzles

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    1.5k Posts 84 Posters 697.3k Views 84 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • N
      nevets2001uk
      last edited by

      That would surely be "Top Gun"

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • P
        pav_3j
        last edited by

        Well done Nevets!

        this is fun...

        Pav

        Just won the 'Who is Least Competitive Championships' where trying to win will make you lose. Trying to lose makes you win which makes you lose. Not trying at all makes you lose which makes you win which makes you lose.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • boofredlayB
          boofredlay
          last edited by

          Here is another.


          Fire.jpg

          http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • S
            Swindel
            last edited by

            Sniper Eyes?
            Eye scope?
            Eye shot?
            Bulls-eye?
            Dead eye?

            These are most likely all wrong. I bet the answer is easy but i'm too thick. 😞

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • david_hD
              david_h
              last edited by

              R-eye-fle?

              Here's another one. . .


              Pun 1.jpg

              If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • soloS
                solo
                last edited by

                Can the Gnome see Russia from it's porch?

                http://www.solos-art.com

                If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • david_hD
                  david_h
                  last edited by

                  He could if he was looking west. . . πŸ’š

                  If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • P
                    pav_3j
                    last edited by

                    Gnome-mans land?

                    he he

                    Pav

                    Just won the 'Who is Least Competitive Championships' where trying to win will make you lose. Trying to lose makes you win which makes you lose. Not trying at all makes you lose which makes you win which makes you lose.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • MarianM
                      Marian
                      last edited by

                      Nome, Alaska

                      http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&source=hp&q=nome+alaska&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=Nome,+AK&ei=-vlVS97qF8n-_AabmfyoCg&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CAsQ8gEwAA

                      http://marian87.deviantart.com/

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • david_hD
                        david_h
                        last edited by

                        WRONG. .... .

                        it's GNOME Alaska. . . πŸ’š

                        If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • R
                          remus
                          last edited by

                          not 'sweet gnome alaska'? (better known as the original version of 'sweet home alabama' that was rejected for being really rubbish.)

                          http://remusrendering.wordpress.com/

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • david_hD
                            david_h
                            last edited by

                            Gnome, Sweet Gnome
                            Theres no place like Gnome. . .Theres no place like Gnome. . .Theres no place like Gnome. . .
                            Gnome is where the Gneart It. πŸ’š

                            I could go on and on . ..

                            But I won't .

                            If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • boofredlayB
                              boofredlay
                              last edited by

                              @swindel said:

                              Sniper Eyes?
                              Eye scope?
                              Eye shot?
                              Bulls-eye?
                              Dead eye?

                              These are most likely all wrong. I bet the answer is easy but i'm too thick. 😞

                              You are right, they are all wrong πŸ˜„

                              http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • R
                                remus
                                last edited by

                                @unknownuser said:

                                I could go on and on . ..

                                But I won't .

                                How merciful πŸ˜„

                                http://remusrendering.wordpress.com/

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • DanielD
                                  Daniel
                                  last edited by

                                  @unknownuser said:

                                  Gnome, Sweet Gnome
                                  Theres no place like Gnome. . .Theres no place like Gnome. . .Theres no place like Gnome. . .
                                  Gnome is where the Gneart It. πŸ’š

                                  I could go on and on . ..

                                  But I won't .

                                  You forgot "gimme a gnome, where the bufallo roam...."

                                  My avatar is an anachronism.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • Rich O BrienR
                                    Rich O Brien Moderator
                                    last edited by

                                    Mapping the human genome?

                                    Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp πŸ“–

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • R
                                      rickgraham
                                      last edited by

                                      @daniel said:

                                      @unknownuser said:

                                      Gnome, Sweet Gnome
                                      Theres no place like Gnome. . .Theres no place like Gnome. . .Theres no place like Gnome. . .
                                      Gnome is where the Gneart It. πŸ’š

                                      I could go on and on . ..

                                      But I won't .

                                      You forgot "gimme a gnome, where the bufallo roam...."

                                      Well, how about:
                                      GNOOOOOOOOOO-m-le-ho-ma!
                                      When in Gnome, do as the gnomans do..

                                      Rick

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • david_hD
                                        david_h
                                        last edited by

                                        Allright. . .I am afraid I must put a stop to this. this has just become too silly.


                                        graham_chapman_colonel.jpg

                                        If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • MarianM
                                          Marian
                                          last edited by

                                          Gnome it hasn't!

                                          http://marian87.deviantart.com/

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • K
                                            KXI System
                                            last edited by

                                            @remus said:

                                            sweet ride?

                                            Told ya it was easy!

                                            Getting the perfect sig is hard...

                                            Google it!

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 40
                                            • 41
                                            • 42
                                            • 43
                                            • 44
                                            • 73
                                            • 74
                                            • 42 / 74
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement