sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Visual Puns & Puzzles

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    1.5k Posts 84 Posters 696.6k Views 84 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • david_hD
      david_h
      last edited by

      Thanks. . .now I feel old.

      I was at this dance a few years back (my wife and I were chaperones) and I pulled a Classic Beatles album out of the DJ stack to play and this gal said. .. "Oh yeah. The Beatles. My parents like them." πŸ’š Yeah. ..that's me

      If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • ToboboT
        Tobobo
        last edited by

        @unknownuser said:

        Thanks. . .now I feel old.

        I was at this dance a few years back (my wife and I were chaperones) and I pulled a Classic Beatles album out of the DJ stack to play and this gal said. .. "Oh yeah. The Beatles. My parents like them." πŸ’š

        I do rememeber watching mighty mouse (probably repeats though 😳 )

        Toby

        Philippians 4:13

        I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • boofredlayB
          boofredlay
          last edited by

          Well thanks for revealing those. We still have Daniel's outstanding and it has me stumped.

          http://www.sketchucation.com/forums/scf/download/file.php?id=26680

          http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • Chris FullmerC
            Chris Fullmer
            last edited by

            Digital Graffiti?

            Lately you've been tan, suspicious for the winter.
            All my Plugins I've written

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • boofredlayB
              boofredlay
              last edited by

              While we wait for Daniel to reveal the answer, here is another easy one.


              Bars.jpg

              http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • thomthomT
                thomthom
                last edited by

                Escape Artist

                Thomas Thomassen β€” SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
                List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • boofredlayB
                  boofredlay
                  last edited by

                  πŸ‘

                  http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • david_hD
                    david_h
                    last edited by

                    Easy . . .


                    20090511132441_7m14s.jpg

                    If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • boofredlayB
                      boofredlay
                      last edited by

                      Ruby Plugin.

                      http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • GaieusG
                        Gaieus
                        last edited by

                        Ha! I knew both these latter ones, too! πŸ˜„

                        Gai...

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • boofredlayB
                          boofredlay
                          last edited by

                          Another quickie πŸ˜‰


                          Sink.jpg

                          http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • R
                            remus
                            last edited by

                            girls on tap?

                            http://remusrendering.wordpress.com/

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • GaieusG
                              Gaieus
                              last edited by

                              I've "heard" of lap dance but tap dance? πŸ˜’

                              Gai...

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • D
                                Dantheman
                                last edited by

                                'tis tap dancing

                                A SU user in train land... to see my work go here

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • boofredlayB
                                  boofredlay
                                  last edited by

                                  Tap Dancers, yes.

                                  http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • C
                                    CameronVan
                                    last edited by

                                    @unknownuser said:

                                    We still have Daniel's outstanding and it has me stumped.

                                    Well, how about Paragraph-itti?

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • GaieusG
                                      Gaieus
                                      last edited by

                                      @unknownuser said:

                                      Tap Dancers, yes.

                                      😍
                                      Ha! I finally got one!

                                      Gai...

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • GaieusG
                                        Gaieus
                                        last edited by

                                        Some 3D Warehouse models compiled

                                        01.jpg

                                        Gai...

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • boofredlayB
                                          boofredlay
                                          last edited by

                                          Screwdriver. πŸ˜„

                                          http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • david_hD
                                            david_h
                                            last edited by

                                            @unknownuser said:

                                            Ruby Plugin.

                                            πŸ‘

                                            If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 24
                                            • 25
                                            • 26
                                            • 27
                                            • 28
                                            • 73
                                            • 74
                                            • 26 / 74
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement