sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Visual Puns & Puzzles

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    1.5k Posts 84 Posters 697.3k Views 84 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Chris FullmerC
      Chris Fullmer
      last edited by

      Someone already guessed echo on that one David, was that the answer?

      Lately you've been tan, suspicious for the winter.
      All my Plugins I've written

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • C
        CameronVan
        last edited by

        @unknownuser said:

        Don't forget this one...vis Pun2.jpg

        Grateful Dread?

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • david_hD
          david_h
          last edited by

          Mine have been sitting out there a while now, stinkin' up the thread so here are the answers.. . .

          1. Echo Tourism
          2. Mash Unit . . .or Ground Unit. That was a good one too!

          If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • ToboboT
            Tobobo
            last edited by

            @unknownuser said:

            1. Echo Tourism
            2. Mash Unit . . .or Ground Unit. That was a good one too!

            Very good but Mash unit?

            Toby

            Philippians 4:13

            I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • david_hD
              david_h
              last edited by

              You don't know MAS*H? Ah .. .how young you must be. πŸ˜†

              Classic TV Show.

              mash stands for Mobile Army Surgical Hospital.

              If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • ToboboT
                Tobobo
                last edited by

                @unknownuser said:

                You don't know MAS*H? Ah .. .how young you must be. πŸ˜†

                Classic TV Show.

                mash stands for Mobile Army Surgical Hospital.

                My parents used to watch it and we lived in South Korea for a time. I just wasn't sure if thats what you meant. That was a little out the park though. πŸ˜•

                Toby

                Philippians 4:13

                I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • david_hD
                  david_h
                  last edited by

                  Thanks. . .now I feel old.

                  I was at this dance a few years back (my wife and I were chaperones) and I pulled a Classic Beatles album out of the DJ stack to play and this gal said. .. "Oh yeah. The Beatles. My parents like them." πŸ’š Yeah. ..that's me

                  If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • ToboboT
                    Tobobo
                    last edited by

                    @unknownuser said:

                    Thanks. . .now I feel old.

                    I was at this dance a few years back (my wife and I were chaperones) and I pulled a Classic Beatles album out of the DJ stack to play and this gal said. .. "Oh yeah. The Beatles. My parents like them." πŸ’š

                    I do rememeber watching mighty mouse (probably repeats though 😳 )

                    Toby

                    Philippians 4:13

                    I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • boofredlayB
                      boofredlay
                      last edited by

                      Well thanks for revealing those. We still have Daniel's outstanding and it has me stumped.

                      http://www.sketchucation.com/forums/scf/download/file.php?id=26680

                      http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • Chris FullmerC
                        Chris Fullmer
                        last edited by

                        Digital Graffiti?

                        Lately you've been tan, suspicious for the winter.
                        All my Plugins I've written

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • boofredlayB
                          boofredlay
                          last edited by

                          While we wait for Daniel to reveal the answer, here is another easy one.


                          Bars.jpg

                          http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • thomthomT
                            thomthom
                            last edited by

                            Escape Artist

                            Thomas Thomassen β€” SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
                            List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • boofredlayB
                              boofredlay
                              last edited by

                              πŸ‘

                              http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • david_hD
                                david_h
                                last edited by

                                Easy . . .


                                20090511132441_7m14s.jpg

                                If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • boofredlayB
                                  boofredlay
                                  last edited by

                                  Ruby Plugin.

                                  http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • GaieusG
                                    Gaieus
                                    last edited by

                                    Ha! I knew both these latter ones, too! πŸ˜„

                                    Gai...

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • boofredlayB
                                      boofredlay
                                      last edited by

                                      Another quickie πŸ˜‰


                                      Sink.jpg

                                      http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • R
                                        remus
                                        last edited by

                                        girls on tap?

                                        http://remusrendering.wordpress.com/

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • GaieusG
                                          Gaieus
                                          last edited by

                                          I've "heard" of lap dance but tap dance? πŸ˜’

                                          Gai...

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • D
                                            Dantheman
                                            last edited by

                                            'tis tap dancing

                                            A SU user in train land... to see my work go here

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 35
                                            • 36
                                            • 37
                                            • 38
                                            • 39
                                            • 73
                                            • 74
                                            • 37 / 74
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement