sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Visual Puns & Puzzles

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    1.5k Posts 84 Posters 696.7k Views 84 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • DanielD
      Daniel
      last edited by

      yep...Tennessee state capital

      My avatar is an anachronism.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • ToboboT
        Tobobo
        last edited by

        As the great theologian Homer Simpson said

        I dont get it 😳

        Toby

        Philippians 4:13

        I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • M
          museummaker
          last edited by

          πŸ‘


          remus.PNG

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • DanielD
            Daniel
            last edited by

            @tobobo said:

            As the great theologian Homer Simpson said

            I dont get it 😳

            Every state in the U.S. has a capital city, refered to as the state capital.

            My avatar is an anachronism.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • boofredlayB
              boofredlay
              last edited by

              This is more of a puzzle than a pun.

              Wobble copy.jpg

              http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • boofredlayB
                boofredlay
                last edited by

                Toby, that is a column capital. It is the name of the part of the column.

                http://www.pitt.edu/~medart/image/glossary/corinthian.jpg

                http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • ToboboT
                  Tobobo
                  last edited by

                  @unknownuser said:

                  Every state in the U.S. has a capital city, refered to as the state capital.

                  I know that 😳 sorry I wasn't clear

                  What I don't get is: how does the column relate to that?

                  Toby

                  Philippians 4:13

                  I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • ToboboT
                    Tobobo
                    last edited by

                    OH 😳 😳 Sorry.

                    To have a crack at yours Boo

                    They have no arms so can't be lifted into bed and they are round so they also can't lie down.

                    Toby

                    Philippians 4:13

                    I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • boofredlayB
                      boofredlay
                      last edited by

                      Don't mind how the people were modeled, I just did not want to spend too much time on it. I could have also placed a couple 2d face me or even photo realistic people talking.

                      http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • Chris FullmerC
                        Chris Fullmer
                        last edited by

                        Where's the puzzle? That's every day at my house.

                        Lately you've been tan, suspicious for the winter.
                        All my Plugins I've written

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • boofredlayB
                          boofredlay
                          last edited by

                          Have I actually stumped you all?

                          Here is a hint: What is the child doing?

                          http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • david_hD
                            david_h
                            last edited by

                            promoting child obesity??

                            If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • B
                              BTM
                              last edited by

                              "Standing up" to his parent?

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • boofredlayB
                                boofredlay
                                last edited by

                                @unknownuser said:

                                promoting child obesity??

                                🀣
                                Nope

                                @unknownuser said:

                                "Standing up" to his parent?

                                Nope

                                http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • ToboboT
                                  Tobobo
                                  last edited by

                                  He is resisting a rest (arrest)!!!!

                                  Toby

                                  Philippians 4:13

                                  I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • boofredlayB
                                    boofredlay
                                    last edited by

                                    Woo hoo, you got it. πŸ‘

                                    How about this one?


                                    Meeting.jpg

                                    http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • ToboboT
                                      Tobobo
                                      last edited by

                                      Are they Dictators? Dick-taters (potatos)

                                      Don't touch or you'll get burned! 😎

                                      Toby

                                      Philippians 4:13

                                      I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • boofredlayB
                                        boofredlay
                                        last edited by

                                        πŸ‘

                                        http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • ToboboT
                                          Tobobo
                                          last edited by

                                          My turn

                                          Anyone a fan of dingbats?

                                          Image.jpg

                                          Toby

                                          Philippians 4:13

                                          I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • david_hD
                                            david_h
                                            last edited by

                                            eggs over easy

                                            If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 16
                                            • 17
                                            • 18
                                            • 19
                                            • 20
                                            • 73
                                            • 74
                                            • 18 / 74
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement