sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Visual Puns & Puzzles

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    1.5k Posts 84 Posters 695.9k Views 84 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • GaieusG
      Gaieus
      last edited by

      @unknownuser said:

      @dantheman said:

      Poop head?

      nope

      (i'm hyped this one made it past one guess )

      I also guessed something like that though. I think it should be. πŸ˜„

      Gai...

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • david_hD
        david_h
        last edited by

        @tomsdesk said:

        David...what's a flannel screw?

        A flannel screw???? I don't know . . .but that's not what mine is. Keep thinkin' tho'. . .
        D
        πŸ’š

        If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • D
          Dantheman
          last edited by

          cloth fastener?

          A SU user in train land... to see my work go here

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • R
            remus
            last edited by

            micro phone?

            http://remusrendering.wordpress.com/

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • C
              Click Draw
              last edited by

              David H,
              Bolt of Fabric?
              Jeff

              Have I mentioned how much of a laugh I get out of some of the Signatures on here!

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • jeff hammondJ
                jeff hammond
                last edited by

                boo

                microphone?

                (nevermind.. remus got it.)

                dotdotdot

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • jeff hammondJ
                  jeff hammond
                  last edited by

                  @gaieus said:

                  @unknownuser said:

                  @dantheman said:

                  Poop head?

                  nope

                  (i'm hyped this one made it past one guess )

                  I also guessed something like that though. I think it should be. πŸ˜„

                  shh...

                  haha
                  yeah, that pretty good too.. a little on the obvious side but who cares

                  i'm giving the answer now on that one so as not to draw it out too long..

                  that, my friends, is a hair doo.

                  dotdotdot

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • david_hD
                    david_h
                    last edited by

                    @click draw said:

                    David H,
                    Bolt of Fabric?
                    Jeff

                    BINGO!

                    hair doo . .. . 🀣

                    If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • GaieusG
                      Gaieus
                      last edited by

                      Okay, (hopefully) an easy one:

                      Of course I give it some meaningless name ;-)

                      Gai...

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • jeff hammondJ
                        jeff hammond
                        last edited by

                        expunent?

                        dotdotdot

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • boofredlayB
                          boofredlay
                          last edited by

                          @remus said:

                          micro phone?

                          πŸ‘

                          http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • GaieusG
                            Gaieus
                            last edited by

                            @unknownuser said:

                            expunent?

                            Not bad but no. Close however (the "field" at least) πŸ˜‰

                            Gai...

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • boofredlayB
                              boofredlay
                              last edited by

                              Gai...
                              Super Pun (Superscript)???
                              The Power of Pun?

                              David, that plaid screw has me stumped.

                              Here is another easy one.


                              Fabric.jpg

                              http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • Chris FullmerC
                                Chris Fullmer
                                last edited by

                                Assault and battery (A salt and battery) - I'm surprised I got that!

                                Lately you've been tan, suspicious for the winter.
                                All my Plugins I've written

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • boofredlayB
                                  boofredlay
                                  last edited by

                                  I'm not, it was easy.

                                  http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • T
                                    tomsdesk
                                    last edited by

                                    Ah-ca'mon...don't tell me "Bunk Bed" is too political for you guys? :`)

                                    http://www.tomsdesk.moonfruit.com/
                                    2.5D Trees & Shrubs!

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • jeff hammondJ
                                      jeff hammond
                                      last edited by

                                      @unknownuser said:

                                      David, that plaid screw has me stumped.

                                      that one has been guessed already.

                                      bolt of fabric

                                      dotdotdot

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • T
                                        tomsdesk
                                        last edited by

                                        @unknownuser said:

                                        bolt of fabric

                                        Wonderful!

                                        http://www.tomsdesk.moonfruit.com/
                                        2.5D Trees & Shrubs!

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • boofredlayB
                                          boofredlay
                                          last edited by

                                          Ah yes, my apologies.

                                          Another quickie 😲


                                          Drink3.jpg

                                          http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • C
                                            Click Draw
                                            last edited by

                                            Soft Drink? πŸ˜„

                                            Have I mentioned how much of a laugh I get out of some of the Signatures on here!

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 3
                                            • 4
                                            • 5
                                            • 73
                                            • 74
                                            • 1 / 74
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement