sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Visual Puns & Puzzles

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    1.5k Posts 84 Posters 695.7k Views 84 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • david_hD
      david_h
      last edited by

      A-theism. That's good. I like A'Capella tho too. But then I'm musical.

      here's another quickie. . .


      test.jpg

      If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • jeff hammondJ
        jeff hammond
        last edited by

        haha
        pill pushers

        here's an easier version that compliments the last one i posted.. if you get this one then you'll be able to get that one too...


        screen.jpg

        dotdotdot

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • T
          tomsdesk
          last edited by

          My forehead is sore from all the slapping...so I hope this provides some payback:


          tn_W.jpg

          http://www.tomsdesk.moonfruit.com/
          2.5D Trees & Shrubs!

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • jeff hammondJ
            jeff hammond
            last edited by

            @tomsdesk said:

            My forehead is sore from all the slapping...so I hope this provides some payback:

            sleeping with the enemy?

            dotdotdot

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • soloS
              solo
              last edited by

              putting WMD's to bed?

              http://www.solos-art.com

              If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • jeff hammondJ
                jeff hammond
                last edited by

                wondering if Csaba's is

                look butt don't touch

                [edit] or something along the lines of 'keeping an eye on your partner's back'?

                dotdotdot

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • boofredlayB
                  boofredlay
                  last edited by

                  @solo said:

                  A-thiesm?

                  πŸ‘


                  A ha.. Jeff.

                  Present Tense and Past Tense.
                  (Present Tents / Past Tents)

                  Good ones.

                  http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • boofredlayB
                    boofredlay
                    last edited by

                    @unknownuser said:

                    wondering if Csaba's is

                    look butt don't touch

                    [edit] or something along the lines of 'keeping an eye on your partner's back'?

                    That or 'Brokeback' πŸ˜†

                    http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • jeff hammondJ
                      jeff hammond
                      last edited by

                      correctamundo

                      dotdotdot

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • Chris FullmerC
                        Chris Fullmer
                        last edited by

                        Which is correct?

                        Lately you've been tan, suspicious for the winter.
                        All my Plugins I've written

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • jeff hammondJ
                          jeff hammond
                          last edited by

                          @chris fullmer said:

                          Which is correct?

                          oh..
                          boo guessed past tents and present tents for the last two i posted.. both are correct.

                          the brokeback joke ( πŸ˜† ) was posted while i was posting hence the confusion.

                          dotdotdot

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • C
                            Click Draw
                            last edited by

                            Would that be a Platform Bed?

                            Have I mentioned how much of a laugh I get out of some of the Signatures on here!

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • jeff hammondJ
                              jeff hammond
                              last edited by

                              this one should be pretty easy but the rushed drawing is making it harder.. that's supposed to be string/rope..


                              screenshot.jpg

                              dotdotdot

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • T
                                tomsdesk
                                last edited by

                                @click draw said:

                                Would that be a Platform Bed?

                                warm...

                                @solo said:

                                putting WMD's to bed?

                                warmer...:`)

                                http://www.tomsdesk.moonfruit.com/
                                2.5D Trees & Shrubs!

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • soloS
                                  solo
                                  last edited by

                                  Sleeping with the enemy?

                                  http://www.solos-art.com

                                  If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • jeff hammondJ
                                    jeff hammond
                                    last edited by

                                    @solo said:

                                    Sleeping with the enemy?

                                    I already guessed that πŸ˜„

                                    dotdotdot

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • jeff hammondJ
                                      jeff hammond
                                      last edited by

                                      a hotbed of terror?

                                      (or some other political buzz-phrase?)

                                      terrorist breeding ground?

                                      dotdotdot

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • jeff hammondJ
                                        jeff hammond
                                        last edited by

                                        @unknownuser said:

                                        this one should be pretty easy but the rushed drawing is making it harder.. that's supposed to be string/rope..

                                        jeez, this one is just ugly.. i should of contracted someone else to draw it..ha

                                        it's supposed to be Y-knot

                                        dotdotdot

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • GaieusG
                                          Gaieus
                                          last edited by

                                          Well, I'm still here and due to some kind of "encouragement", I have to admit that mine was rather lame. I'll think of something way better. πŸ˜‰

                                          Gai...

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • jeff hammondJ
                                            jeff hammond
                                            last edited by

                                            @gaieus said:

                                            Well, I'm still here and due to some kind of "encouragement", I have to admit that mine was rather lame. I'll think of something way better. πŸ˜‰

                                            wait, so did anyone guess it?

                                            and another thing.. what the heck is this ?! πŸ˜„


                                            screenshot 1.jpg

                                            dotdotdot

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 3
                                            • 4
                                            • 5
                                            • 73
                                            • 74
                                            • 2 / 74
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement