sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Visual Puns & Puzzles

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    1.5k Posts 84 Posters 695.6k Views 84 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • david_hD
      david_h
      last edited by

      Well you are right about that. . .

      the boring and stupid, I mean. . .

      I don't know about the dragnet. 💚

      If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • Dave RD
        Dave R
        last edited by

        Nope. Not Dragnet.

        Etaoin Shrdlu

        %

        (THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE)

        G28 X0.0 Y0.0 Z0.0

        M30

        %

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • mitcorbM
          mitcorb
          last edited by

          Castanetts Caster+ net??? not sure of the spelling. You know, the Spanish hand clickers?

          I take the slow, deliberate approach in my aimless wandering.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • david_hD
            david_h
            last edited by

            those are Mag wheels. . .

            Magnet?

            If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • BoxB
              Box
              last edited by

              Ah mitcorb, I suspect you are wrong but you made me think a different way about the tyres.

              so I think it is magnet.

              Edit: that damn dave always winning the speed modelling, always getting the clues.........

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • mitcorbM
                mitcorb
                last edited by

                Yeah, I felt I was really wrong when David H brought up an interesting view.

                I take the slow, deliberate approach in my aimless wandering.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • Chris FullmerC
                  Chris Fullmer
                  last edited by

                  I don't know Eric, are they guitar salesmen?

                  Lately you've been tan, suspicious for the winter.
                  All my Plugins I've written

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • boofredlayB
                    boofredlay
                    last edited by

                    @chris fullmer said:

                    I don't know Eric, are they guitar salesmen?

                    sketchupnoobie got it right.
                    Less is more.

                    http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • david_hD
                      david_h
                      last edited by

                      @box said:

                      Ah mitcorb, I suspect you are wrong but you made me think a different way about the tyres.

                      so I think it is magnet.

                      Edit: that damn dave always winning the speed modelling, always getting the clues.........

                      Yeah . .don't you wish you were me. . . 💚

                      If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • Chris FullmerC
                        Chris Fullmer
                        last edited by

                        oh, ha! my msitake. I missed that you already answered. Guess I'm just used to trying to ignore your posts 😆

                        Lately you've been tan, suspicious for the winter.
                        All my Plugins I've written

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • boofredlayB
                          boofredlay
                          last edited by

                          Get in line 😆

                          Well I am going to assume that Magnet is correct so here is another one.


                          Words.jpg

                          http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • Dave RD
                            Dave R
                            last edited by

                            David's got it. Magnet it is.

                            Etaoin Shrdlu

                            %

                            (THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE)

                            G28 X0.0 Y0.0 Z0.0

                            M30

                            %

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • david_hD
                              david_h
                              last edited by

                              i actually got one? for real????

                              Im takin' the rest of the day off!

                              If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • Dave RD
                                Dave R
                                last edited by

                                I think you should also have one of your favorite beverages, too. 😉

                                Etaoin Shrdlu

                                %

                                (THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE)

                                G28 X0.0 Y0.0 Z0.0

                                M30

                                %

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • BoxB
                                  Box
                                  last edited by

                                  Mine's an espresso!

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • david_hD
                                    david_h
                                    last edited by

                                    @dave r said:

                                    I think you should also have one of your favorite beverages, too. 😉

                                    Yeah .. .that would a diet coke or something.

                                    I don't imbibe.
                                    😉

                                    If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • Dave RD
                                      Dave R
                                      last edited by

                                      You can imbibe a Diet Coke.

                                      Etaoin Shrdlu

                                      %

                                      (THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE)

                                      G28 X0.0 Y0.0 Z0.0

                                      M30

                                      %

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • david_hD
                                        david_h
                                        last edited by

                                        yesh .. hic. . .that is twoo. . . 💚

                                        I mean those grown up type drinks. .. . YOU KNOW WHAT I MEANT!! 😛

                                        If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • Dave RD
                                          Dave R
                                          last edited by

                                          Yes. I knew. 😉

                                          Etaoin Shrdlu

                                          %

                                          (THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE)

                                          G28 X0.0 Y0.0 Z0.0

                                          M30

                                          %

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • boofredlayB
                                            boofredlay
                                            last edited by

                                            So any guesses on the image above?

                                            http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 3
                                            • 4
                                            • 5
                                            • 6
                                            • 73
                                            • 74
                                            • 4 / 74
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement