sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    โš ๏ธ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Delineated Style: SU+Kerkythea Rendering

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    44 Posts 28 Posters 25.6k Views 28 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • S
      samprocess
      last edited by

      @sir said:

      very nice! i like!

      Thks for ur comment ๐Ÿ˜Ž

      http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q28/samprocess/Samui/samuilogo30x300.jpg

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • S
        samprocess
        last edited by

        27 june, 1 set of rendering added. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

        http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q28/samprocess/Samui/kkt-Deline illumination/walkway2skp_resize.jpg

        http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q28/samprocess/Samui/kkt-Deline illumination/walkway2r_resize.jpg

        http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q28/samprocess/Samui/samuilogo30x300.jpg

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • P
          publied
          last edited by

          truly interesting models and a very nice job.
          ciao!

          hire me@ http://www.publied.it !

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • L
            laura_aut
            last edited by

            ๐Ÿ˜ฎ .... I have no words.... ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
            You deserve an award first of all for your patience ๐Ÿ˜„
            I like the renderings, but also the idea of your project...very very good work ๐Ÿ‘
            "Ciao" Laura

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • B
              bahri
              last edited by

              gila bener....(thats crazy)...
              what a cool pic...
              and nice render with KT

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • jamalitoJ
                jamalito
                last edited by

                wow
                ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
                hey bro you are .....
                I do not have any word I can to Describe your work
                thank you

                Albert Einstein:
                ((I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.))

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • S
                  samprocess
                  last edited by

                  @publied said:

                  truly interesting models and a very nice job.
                  ciao!

                  Sorry for my late reply.
                  Thnks for ur comment, publied ๐Ÿ˜„

                  @laura_aut said:

                  ๐Ÿ˜ฎ .... I have no words.... ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
                  You deserve an award first of all for your patience ๐Ÿ˜„
                  I like the renderings, but also the idea of your project...very very good work ๐Ÿ‘
                  "Ciao" Laura

                  I have my own architect & Interior office.
                  So i consider for design and details in all of my works.
                  Thk millions, laura. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

                  @bahri said:

                  gila bener....(thats crazy)...
                  what a cool pic...
                  and nice render with KT

                  That right,bahri
                  KT is excellent tool, Even i use KT just for a year.

                  @jamalito said:

                  wow
                  ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
                  hey bro you are .....
                  I do not have any word I can to Describe your work
                  thank you

                  many things still need to be improved.
                  Thks SU and KT.
                  thk a lot for ur comment too,jamalito ๐Ÿ˜Ž

                  http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q28/samprocess/Samui/samuilogo30x300.jpg

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • S
                    samprocess
                    last edited by

                    Aug 8,2009, Add a couple of KT rendering

                    http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q28/samprocess/Samui/kkt remain/diamondtravelatorview1_resize.jpg

                    http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q28/samprocess/Samui/kkt remain/walkwaytive1stflrr-rz.jpg

                    http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q28/samprocess/Samui/samuilogo30x300.jpg

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • S
                      samprocess
                      last edited by

                      Aug 20, add 1 pic of bedroom rendering

                      http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q28/samprocess/Samui/SU-4day and my staff/w2.jpg

                      http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q28/samprocess/Samui/samuilogo30x300.jpg

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • S
                        samprocess
                        last edited by

                        25 Aug, add my new project, hypermart proposal

                        http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q28/samprocess/Samui/SU-4day and my staff/perspective3.jpg

                        http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q28/samprocess/Samui/SU-4day and my staff/perspective4c.jpg

                        all comments are welcome. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

                        http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q28/samprocess/Samui/samuilogo30x300.jpg

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • M
                          manoloelmas
                          last edited by

                          Great work. Too bad it can not be seen by the watermark.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • Mike AmosM
                            Mike Amos
                            last edited by

                            ^ Agreed. Photobucket are pathetic, why have a hosted picture when it is ruined/made illegible by a watermark?

                            Absentia mortis praesentiam vitae probat, vita autem est argumentum constantiae.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • bazB
                              baz
                              last edited by

                              I remember this post from 9 years ago, such great work. I don't, however, remember the Logos being there then, how curious.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • Mike AmosM
                                Mike Amos
                                last edited by

                                I think it's due to being linked to the host site rather than uploaded here.

                                Absentia mortis praesentiam vitae probat, vita autem est argumentum constantiae.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0

                                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                Register Login
                                • 1
                                • 2
                                • 3
                                • 2 / 3
                                • First post
                                  Last post
                                Buy SketchPlus
                                Buy SUbD
                                Buy WrapR
                                Buy eBook
                                Buy Modelur
                                Buy Vertex Tools
                                Buy SketchCuisine
                                Buy FormFonts

                                Advertisement