sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Rogue's W.I.P's!

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    922 Posts 55 Posters 434.6k Views 55 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • H
      hobbnob
      last edited by

      you mentioned that you were gonna do a rally version, but couldn't be arsed, mind if i have a go?

      My WIP Thread:Here

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • N
        Nikonmorous
        last edited by

        If you are wondering what I'm contributing to the Small-car division, than look no further, it's a four door hatchback! Based after the SEAT Leon, so of curse, it's called the FORZA Leo. About 35% complete!


        Front: Strong Leon styling


        ![Back: " "](/uploads/imported_attachments/uIYq_FORZALeo002.jpg "Back: " "")


        Side: had difficulty with connecting rear window with rear quarter panel

        Life only lasts so many years, but internal life lasts forever.

        http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=03635357756531006392&scoring=m

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • Roguer1R
          Roguer1
          last edited by

          @ Alex
          Feel free to mod away!

          @ Dennis
          Damn that looks good so far! A little too much like the SEAT but I'm sure you spice things up when you get around to the finishing details

          Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • Roguer1R
            Roguer1
            last edited by

            Capri Finished!
            http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=411d95c06a7e9456b3b0f00a15b90e0a
            Old Model
            http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=f87ad8e6dd5bf2b51c018efa3e35f318

            "The Ford Capri was a coupé car produced by Ford of Europe from 1962-86, and in Australia initially from 1969 to 1972 and later 1989 to 1994. Across these markets, three fundamentally different Ford models bearing the name Capri were built, and these in various versions." I have spent many hours working on this model, updating every single detail and re-meshing almost every single polygon. Feel free to compare it to the old model for changes. Enjoy!
            Ford Capri.jpg
            Ford Capri 2.jpg

            Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • Roguer1R
              Roguer1
              last edited by

              Tipple post! YAY!
              Well, since people are doing sedans as well and I’ve only really got one WIP, and it’s a sedan, I thought I should get my old Sentient back again and re-think that. It’ll be very low priority so don't expect too much on it. I might even use the Mondeo as a base instead, as it’s such a damn nice car and the mesh is really nice and neat
              Rogue Sentient low.jpg

              Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • N
                NOLASaintTM
                last edited by

                Yes. Very good. The sedans are the trend now! XD Locarno, Sentient, and Sequisto

                "There are only 2 seasons in [color=#008000:29bx2alm]Louisiana[/color:29bx2alm]: [color=#BF0000:29bx2alm]Hurricane Season[/color:29bx2alm] and [color=#BF0000:29bx2alm]Summer[/color:29bx2alm]" My Models: [url:29bx2alm]http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=06262141413891559654&scoring=m[/url:29bx2alm] [color=#0000FF:29bx2alm]G[/color:29bx2alm][color=#FF0000:29bx2alm]O[/color:29bx2alm][color=#FFBF00:29bx2alm]O[/color:29bx2alm][color=#0000FF:29bx2alm]G[/color:29bx2alm][color=#00BF00:29bx2alm]L[/color:29bx2alm][color=#FF0000:29bx2alm]E[/color:29bx2alm]!!!

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • Roguer1R
                  Roguer1
                  last edited by

                  New wheel
                  http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=9009d75263e350ffb3b0f00a15b90e0a
                  New Model
                  http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=9009d75263e350ffb3b0f00a15b90e0a
                  De Tomaso Mustela I Ghia  1.jpg
                  De Tomaso Mustela I Ghia 2.jpg

                  Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • H
                    hobbnob
                    last edited by

                    Just thought I'd put this here, my rally version of the azure
                    http://i828.photobucket.com/albums/zz203/hobbnob1/sketchup/azure1.jpg

                    My WIP Thread:Here

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • G
                      GoldenFrog
                      last edited by

                      Absolutely beautiful! 'Course it was a great model to start with anyway 😄

                      Remember, great minds think alike, and fools never differ.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • Roguer1R
                        Roguer1
                        last edited by

                        Holy sh!t that’s great! I’m going to make my own version too! Different teams can enter in the same model; I’ll make a Rogue Team! Awesome!

                        Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • N
                          Nikonmorous
                          last edited by

                          Very cool Ben and Alex!
                          I decided to include mine, Jordey's, and your compact cars together!
                          Here's a shot I made with the three of them.


                          FORZA Leo, Rogue Azure, P!NG

                          Life only lasts so many years, but internal life lasts forever.

                          http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=03635357756531006392&scoring=m

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • Roguer1R
                            Roguer1
                            last edited by

                            Damn that’s good! Nice quick modeling as well, I procrastinate too much so I take far too long. I love it! But heres a little treat:
                            http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=3efdb762f2663a014c9dc258dd1682ab
                            Rogue Azure R200 WRC.jpg
                            Rogue Azure R200 WRC 2.jpg

                            Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • Roguer1R
                              Roguer1
                              last edited by

                              More work on the Mondeo, it’s slow but it’s sure. I've finished the rear bumper, work done on side mirrors and a little front end work!
                              2007 Ford Mondeo 1.jpg
                              2007 Ford Mondeo 2.jpg

                              Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • G
                                GoldenFrog
                                last edited by

                                Man I love how that car looks. I bet you do to! 😄 Could you please show a hidden geo shot? Thanks

                                Remember, great minds think alike, and fools never differ.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • Roguer1R
                                  Roguer1
                                  last edited by

                                  😄 I do love how it looks, here are a couple of quick shots on my Picasa
                                  http://lh5.ggpht.com/_wESLoBvG1aE/TDs8F65mEyI/AAAAAAAACjQ/SeArpet-gm4/s1024/2007%20Ford%20Mondeo.jpg
                                  http://lh4.ggpht.com/_wESLoBvG1aE/TDs8GEEYHCI/AAAAAAAACjU/kfD7PMoHvEg/s1024/2007%20Ford%20Mondeo%202.jpg

                                  Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • G
                                    GoldenFrog
                                    last edited by

                                    😲 And...you left me speechless once again... 😮

                                    Relly nice work, such a neat mesh.

                                    Remember, great minds think alike, and fools never differ.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • N
                                      Nikonmorous
                                      last edited by

                                      That is just amazing Ben! Howda do it!!
                                      Well, anyway. This is a spy shot of a small SUV pulling out of FORZA proving grounds yesterday. Some rumors have been going around and there's a suspected name of FORZA Huntley! LOL... Doncha like my suspicious detailing?


                                      Suspected FORZA Huntley!

                                      Life only lasts so many years, but internal life lasts forever.

                                      http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=03635357756531006392&scoring=m

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • Roguer1R
                                        Roguer1
                                        last edited by

                                        😄 So, is it going to be based of the CX-7?

                                        Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • N
                                          Nikonmorous
                                          last edited by

                                          @unknownuser said:

                                          😄 So, is it going to be based of the CX-7?

                                          Damn you!!!

                                          Life only lasts so many years, but internal life lasts forever.

                                          http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=03635357756531006392&scoring=m

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • Roguer1R
                                            Roguer1
                                            last edited by

                                            Don't you just love Mazda's wheels!

                                            Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 3
                                            • 4
                                            • 5
                                            • 6
                                            • 7
                                            • 8
                                            • 46
                                            • 47
                                            • 6 / 47
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement