sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Rogue's W.I.P's!

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    922 Posts 55 Posters 434.7k Views 55 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • K
      KDSDESIGN
      last edited by

      Funny that the wheels are higher polygon than the car- lol

      Regards,
      █Kevin█

      (about 20% done)

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • B
        BLANK
        last edited by

        That Edge wheel looks seriously good. Too bad they didn't save it for a large sedan or the V6 Mustang. It looks tiny on the Edge.

        Like I said in the warehouse, the update is coming out well. Worth the wait IMO.

        If only the Yakuza had heard of Australia... [url=http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=cd46471677a3e490b8f4e95477ed5df:21uuz2ul]Ford Falcon sedan conversion[/url:21uuz2ul] [img:21uuz2ul]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_DXlDhsgmn6Q/S2Qi2PU4IJI/AAAAAAAAAuE/AqSICmCNiS4/s800/Untitled-1.jpg[/img:21uuz2ul]

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • K
          KDSDESIGN
          last edited by

          @unknownuser said:

          Here is my 2009 Trojan Cobra WIP. Still looking like a Mustang but now starting to look more like the new GT.

          2010 mustang?

          Regards,
          █Kevin█

          (about 20% done)

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • G
            GreenToaster
            last edited by

            @unknownuser said:

            Here is my 2009 Trojan Cobra WIP. Still looking like a Mustang but now starting to look more like the new GT.

            **WOW!!!

            COOL!!!

            AWESOME!!!**

            If you really want something you won't ever stop pursuing it.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • Roguer1R
              Roguer1
              last edited by

              @kdsdesign said:

              @unknownuser said:

              Here is my 2009 Trojan Cobra WIP. Still looking like a Mustang but now starting to look more like the new GT.

              2010 mustang?

              Yup

              Thanks for the comments, its always good having feedback

              Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • K
                KDSDESIGN
                last edited by

                for some reason the pre 2010 mustang was kind of "boxy" just my opinion lol

                Regards,
                █Kevin█

                (about 20% done)

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • Roguer1R
                  Roguer1
                  last edited by

                  Here are some more pics.... Of the window revision

                  2009 Trojan Cobra window.jpg
                  2009 Trojan Cobra window..jpg
                  2009 Trojan Cobra window....jpg
                  2009 Trojan Cobra window.....jpg

                  Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • K
                    KDSDESIGN
                    last edited by

                    Maybe try a wheel style like this:
                    DESIGN.png
                    that might seem impossible to create a wheel style like that, but hey, you might want to try it 😉

                    Regards,
                    █Kevin█

                    (about 20% done)

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • P
                      pav_3j
                      last edited by

                      Excellent work rogue!

                      KD, this is certainly possible in the real world, so i'm guessing it is possible in SU.

                      http://www.airkewld.com/parts/prodimages/0000000492-prod1.jpg

                      Pav

                      Just won the 'Who is Least Competitive Championships' where trying to win will make you lose. Trying to lose makes you win which makes you lose. Not trying at all makes you lose which makes you win which makes you lose.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • K
                        KDSDESIGN
                        last edited by

                        well, that does look cooler, then the straight ones 😉

                        Regards,
                        █Kevin█

                        (about 20% done)

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • Roguer1R
                          Roguer1
                          last edited by

                          I prefer conventional 5's, I just think they look better for modern cars.

                          Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • K
                            KDSDESIGN
                            last edited by

                            Look So ****in good!!!!
                            keep up the good work.
                            😄

                            Regards,
                            █Kevin█

                            (about 20% done)

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • K
                              KDSDESIGN
                              last edited by

                              Also....
                              Can You send the model to me in an E-mail? I'll PM it to you.

                              Regards,
                              █Kevin█

                              (about 20% done)

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • Roguer1R
                                Roguer1
                                last edited by

                                I would rather wait until its finished, that way I dont compleatly spoil the surprise.

                                Thanks for the interest though. It will be in the warehouse with'n 6 months (yes, I know I'm lazy)

                                Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • K
                                  KDSDESIGN
                                  last edited by

                                  Procrastinator! lol...

                                  Also
                                  @pav_3j said:

                                  Excellent work rogue!

                                  KD, this is certainly possible in the real world, so i'm guessing it is possible in SU.

                                  http://www.airkewld.com/parts/prodimages/0000000492-prod1.jpg

                                  Pav

                                  i see 5 (lol)
                                  yet i saw a
                                  Dodge 3 spoke that was pretty "Awesome"

                                  Regards,
                                  █Kevin█

                                  (about 20% done)

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • K
                                    KDSDESIGN
                                    last edited by

                                    I hoped for an interior, oh well

                                    Regards,
                                    █Kevin█

                                    (about 20% done)

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • K
                                      KDSDESIGN
                                      last edited by

                                      Hey as your next car
                                      http://www.flickr.com/photos/derewecki/2778921359/

                                      http://www.flickr.com/photos/derewecki/2778923625/in/photostream/

                                      hey the back lights look G35/G37ish dont they? on the links.
                                      http://www.flickr.com/photos/derewecki/2778921359/
                                      http://www.flickr.com/photos/derewecki/2778923625/in/photostream/

                                      Regards,
                                      █Kevin█

                                      (about 20% done)

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • G
                                        GreenToaster
                                        last edited by

                                        Fantastic!

                                        Have you ever considered modeling an Opel GT?

                                        Thanks for sharing your phenomenal talent.

                                        If you really want something you won't ever stop pursuing it.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • Roguer1R
                                          Roguer1
                                          last edited by

                                          @kdsdesign said:

                                          I hoped for an interior, oh well

                                          I do have an image of interior and will be trying to model it also, I just blacked out the windows for now

                                          @greentoaster said:

                                          Fantastic!

                                          Have you ever considered modeling an Opel GT?

                                          Thanks for sharing your phenomenal talent.

                                          I had noticed that they were very similar but I will not be making the Opel GT. I will however be trying to model the other versions of the GT70 as there are 3 variant models I know of.

                                          Thanks for the comments

                                          Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • B
                                            BLANK
                                            last edited by

                                            Sweet! I just had so many ideas in my head just by looking at the pictures of the GT70. 😄

                                            If only the Yakuza had heard of Australia... [url=http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=cd46471677a3e490b8f4e95477ed5df:21uuz2ul]Ford Falcon sedan conversion[/url:21uuz2ul] [img:21uuz2ul]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_DXlDhsgmn6Q/S2Qi2PU4IJI/AAAAAAAAAuE/AqSICmCNiS4/s800/Untitled-1.jpg[/img:21uuz2ul]

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 10
                                            • 11
                                            • 12
                                            • 13
                                            • 14
                                            • 46
                                            • 47
                                            • 12 / 47
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement