sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Rogue's W.I.P's!

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    922 Posts 55 Posters 434.7k Views 55 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Roguer1R
      Roguer1
      last edited by

      Progress on my Mondeo!
      2007 Ford Mondeo door.jpg

      Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • M
        MrPlanet
        last edited by

        Sweet!

        I reject your reality and substitute my own.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • G
          GoldenFrog
          last edited by

          Very very nice. But doesn't it seem a bit overly high poly on the sides?

          Remember, great minds think alike, and fools never differ.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • H
            hobbnob
            last edited by

            That mondeo looks really good so far. This seems quite off topic, but since it is one of your models then I figured it would be better to post it here than make a whole new topic for it. I made a quick render of the milano, hope you like it. I know it's not very good but it's the best I could do in 20 minutes

            http://i828.photobucket.com/albums/zz203/hobbnob1/rogue1.jpg

            My WIP Thread:Here

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • N
              NOLASaintTM
              last edited by

              @hobbnob said:

              That mondeo looks really good so far. This seems quite off topic, but since it is one of your models then I figured it would be better to post it here than make a whole new topic for it. I made a quick render of the milano, hope you like it. I know it's not very good but it's the best I could do in 20 minutes

              http://i828.photobucket.com/albums/zz203/hobbnob1/rogue1.jpg

              That's pretty good for twenty minutes, but i would have put it in New Orleans if i were you. XD

              "There are only 2 seasons in [color=#008000:29bx2alm]Louisiana[/color:29bx2alm]: [color=#BF0000:29bx2alm]Hurricane Season[/color:29bx2alm] and [color=#BF0000:29bx2alm]Summer[/color:29bx2alm]" My Models: [url:29bx2alm]http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=06262141413891559654&scoring=m[/url:29bx2alm] [color=#0000FF:29bx2alm]G[/color:29bx2alm][color=#FF0000:29bx2alm]O[/color:29bx2alm][color=#FFBF00:29bx2alm]O[/color:29bx2alm][color=#0000FF:29bx2alm]G[/color:29bx2alm][color=#00BF00:29bx2alm]L[/color:29bx2alm][color=#FF0000:29bx2alm]E[/color:29bx2alm]!!!

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • B
                BLANK
                last edited by

                I would've had it sideways, drifting with a couple of baddies behind it in Legoland. Why, just like this one.

                http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs538.snc3/30508_124518777567543_100000282633921_261953_7166678_n.jpg

                If only the Yakuza had heard of Australia... [url=http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=cd46471677a3e490b8f4e95477ed5df:21uuz2ul]Ford Falcon sedan conversion[/url:21uuz2ul] [img:21uuz2ul]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_DXlDhsgmn6Q/S2Qi2PU4IJI/AAAAAAAAAuE/AqSICmCNiS4/s800/Untitled-1.jpg[/img:21uuz2ul]

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • N
                  NOLASaintTM
                  last edited by

                  @blank said:

                  I would've had it sideways, drifting with a couple of baddies behind it in Legoland. Why, just like this one.

                  http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs538.snc3/30508_124518777567543_100000282633921_261953_7166678_n.jpg

                  Yeah, that one wins. πŸ˜†

                  "There are only 2 seasons in [color=#008000:29bx2alm]Louisiana[/color:29bx2alm]: [color=#BF0000:29bx2alm]Hurricane Season[/color:29bx2alm] and [color=#BF0000:29bx2alm]Summer[/color:29bx2alm]" My Models: [url:29bx2alm]http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=06262141413891559654&scoring=m[/url:29bx2alm] [color=#0000FF:29bx2alm]G[/color:29bx2alm][color=#FF0000:29bx2alm]O[/color:29bx2alm][color=#FFBF00:29bx2alm]O[/color:29bx2alm][color=#0000FF:29bx2alm]G[/color:29bx2alm][color=#00BF00:29bx2alm]L[/color:29bx2alm][color=#FF0000:29bx2alm]E[/color:29bx2alm]!!!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • G
                    GoldenFrog
                    last edited by

                    Very nice work on Mondeo so far.

                    Alex, great work for 20 minutes! I like how the older man in the eenvironment looks as though he's admiring the car. Did you use Hypershot?

                    Remember, great minds think alike, and fools never differ.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • Roguer1R
                      Roguer1
                      last edited by

                      Not bad for a quick render hobbnob!

                      I very much like what you did Shams, making cars look like they are moving in SU isn’t easy to do, this portrays movement very well.

                      Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • Roguer1R
                        Roguer1
                        last edited by

                        More Mondeo!
                        Ford Mondeo sedan.jpg
                        2007 Ford Mondeo 1.jpg
                        2007 Ford Mondeo 2.jpg
                        Ford Mondeo 2007  taillight.jpg
                        2007 Ford Mondeo 3.jpg
                        2007 Ford Mondeo 4.jpg

                        Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • N
                          NOLASaintTM
                          last edited by

                          I really like how you got the hexagonal rear light structure. It adds a unique feel to the car.

                          "There are only 2 seasons in [color=#008000:29bx2alm]Louisiana[/color:29bx2alm]: [color=#BF0000:29bx2alm]Hurricane Season[/color:29bx2alm] and [color=#BF0000:29bx2alm]Summer[/color:29bx2alm]" My Models: [url:29bx2alm]http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=06262141413891559654&scoring=m[/url:29bx2alm] [color=#0000FF:29bx2alm]G[/color:29bx2alm][color=#FF0000:29bx2alm]O[/color:29bx2alm][color=#FFBF00:29bx2alm]O[/color:29bx2alm][color=#0000FF:29bx2alm]G[/color:29bx2alm][color=#00BF00:29bx2alm]L[/color:29bx2alm][color=#FF0000:29bx2alm]E[/color:29bx2alm]!!!

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • Roguer1R
                            Roguer1
                            last edited by

                            Anyone feel like a sub-compact 3 cylinder turbo-charged booster!
                            Rogue 1.jpg
                            Rogue 2.jpg
                            Rogue 3.jpg
                            Rogue 4.jpg

                            Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • G
                              GoldenFrog
                              last edited by

                              I do! I do! Two thumbs up on the Mondeo, the rear light detail is so spectacular.

                              Remember, great minds think alike, and fools never differ.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • Roguer1R
                                Roguer1
                                last edited by

                                Here is more for ya!
                                Just note, this is the retro version, I will also make a modern variant
                                Rogue 1.jpg
                                Rogue 2.jpg
                                Rogue 3.jpg
                                Rogue 4.jpg

                                Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • N
                                  NOLASaintTM
                                  last edited by

                                  Looking great! I still don't like the look of the bumper but what can i do about it... XD

                                  "There are only 2 seasons in [color=#008000:29bx2alm]Louisiana[/color:29bx2alm]: [color=#BF0000:29bx2alm]Hurricane Season[/color:29bx2alm] and [color=#BF0000:29bx2alm]Summer[/color:29bx2alm]" My Models: [url:29bx2alm]http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=06262141413891559654&scoring=m[/url:29bx2alm] [color=#0000FF:29bx2alm]G[/color:29bx2alm][color=#FF0000:29bx2alm]O[/color:29bx2alm][color=#FFBF00:29bx2alm]O[/color:29bx2alm][color=#0000FF:29bx2alm]G[/color:29bx2alm][color=#00BF00:29bx2alm]L[/color:29bx2alm][color=#FF0000:29bx2alm]E[/color:29bx2alm]!!!

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • G
                                    GoldenFrog
                                    last edited by

                                    Very cute so far

                                    Remember, great minds think alike, and fools never differ.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • Roguer1R
                                      Roguer1
                                      last edited by

                                      I'm Back! Got my damn laptop back today!

                                      Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • G
                                        GoldenFrog
                                        last edited by

                                        Woooh! Glad for you πŸ˜„ πŸ˜„

                                        Now you can resume work on your hatchback!

                                        PS Whhy was your laptop being repaired? Virus?

                                        Remember, great minds think alike, and fools never differ.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • Roguer1R
                                          Roguer1
                                          last edited by

                                          Faulty screen. Now I got a nice shiny new one!

                                          Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • G
                                            GoldenFrog
                                            last edited by

                                            Awesome!

                                            Remember, great minds think alike, and fools never differ.

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 31
                                            • 32
                                            • 33
                                            • 34
                                            • 35
                                            • 46
                                            • 47
                                            • 33 / 47
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement