sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    โš ๏ธ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Rogue's W.I.P's!

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    922 Posts 55 Posters 434.7k Views 55 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • G
      GoldenFrog
      last edited by

      I know what you mean. Fredo does make excellent plugins. I have the joint push pull . Quite helpful.

      Hope they help you to work faster and better! ๐Ÿ˜„

      I am just about to start on a muscle car...Hope it works out.

      Remember, great minds think alike, and fools never differ.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • Roguer1R
        Roguer1
        last edited by

        Any chance of a link to your post?

        Model update:
        Poly count: 170,000 approx
        Size: 8.4MB approx
        ETA: Coming weekend, hopefully.

        Itโ€™s getting big, fast!

        Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • G
          GoldenFrog
          last edited by

          Ben

          Can I see some exterior shots of the Milano? I have gotta see a model with that big a file size... ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

          As for the link to my thread: http://forums.sketchucation.com/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=23865&start=45

          It is, as I said before a muscle car, based on the ford mustang 2009 model. Can't get any more specific than that... ๐Ÿ˜†

          The roof panel has a seam to separate it from the column panel.

          The windscreen was all manually meshed, but I got it somewhat neat, If I may say so...

          GF

          Remember, great minds think alike, and fools never differ.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • Roguer1R
            Roguer1
            last edited by

            Well, there are exterior shots back a few pages. Itโ€™s not really the exterior thatโ€™s adding all the detail, its the interior ๐Ÿ˜„

            Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • G
              GoldenFrog
              last edited by

              So that interior is...shall we say, rather large? ๐Ÿ˜†

              Wow. It's added about 2MB to the file size, eh?

              Remember, great minds think alike, and fools never differ.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • Roguer1R
                Roguer1
                last edited by

                I just seperated out the interior and it, alone, is about 3.5MB ๐Ÿ˜„

                Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • G
                  GoldenFrog
                  last edited by

                  Wow! BTW, I just posted some shots of my WIP muscle car on my thread. Check 'em out please!

                  Remember, great minds think alike, and fools never differ.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • G
                    GoldenFrog
                    last edited by

                    Rogue

                    Did you know that there is a Ford factory in Michigan called the Rogue factory? I've been there before on a tour.
                    Is that what your name is based on?

                    Remember, great minds think alike, and fools never differ.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • Roguer1R
                      Roguer1
                      last edited by

                      Ah, the Ford - River Rouge Complex. No relation ๐Ÿ˜„
                      It was just a name I decided upon a few years ago. It was actually a secondary name for one of my designs but when I played around with a few other names it just felt right.

                      Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • G
                        GoldenFrog
                        last edited by

                        I see. Still a nice coincidence.

                        At the time I visited the Rogue Complex, I was rather young...9 or 10. Needless to say, I really wasn't interested, but now I'd like to go there again ๐Ÿ˜‰

                        Gotta get those Almost-Near-Finished pics uploaded to my thread. You'll like my new wheels.

                        Remember, great minds think alike, and fools never differ.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • G
                          GoldenFrog
                          last edited by

                          Also, Ben,

                          I was looking at the pictures of your red mustang on Page 5 of this thread, and I noticed that the two hemispheres of your cars had, for example, one had a rear light and the other didn't. It seems that you do not use the mirror tool. Do you use it?

                          Remember, great minds think alike, and fools never differ.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • Roguer1R
                            Roguer1
                            last edited by

                            Nope, I only create one side of the shell; itโ€™s a much cleaner modeling process and produces cleaner, better results. I create components from the existing parts and flip them. Parts that crossover the centreline are simply one component with flipped mesh. That pic you mentioned was still a WIP so you can see the components from one side that are completed and the components that cross the centreline completed, I hadnโ€™t yet flipped and moved into place the finished components.

                            Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • G
                              GoldenFrog
                              last edited by

                              Ah, I see. I'll get those pics up asap..

                              Update! They're uplaoded now!

                              Remember, great minds think alike, and fools never differ.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • Roguer1R
                                Roguer1
                                last edited by

                                Nearly finished, just finishing up some final details. Only the LCD displays to create and thatโ€™s it. Model is too large to add anything else..

                                No updates till itโ€™s finished. I want to keep any updates a surprise, itโ€™s a very nice piece of work. ๐Ÿ˜„
                                Nice Falcon too!

                                Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • B
                                  BLANK
                                  last edited by

                                  Any updates on the exterior? Or is there an embargo till the whole thing is uploaded?

                                  I just finished updating my version - has the same exterior details as the Falcon I just updated.

                                  http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/download?mid=d6c03151ada0509fb411ed7f40f2a0ce&rtyp=lt&ctyp=other&ts=1270760374000

                                  If only the Yakuza had heard of Australia... [url=http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=cd46471677a3e490b8f4e95477ed5df:21uuz2ul]Ford Falcon sedan conversion[/url:21uuz2ul] [img:21uuz2ul]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_DXlDhsgmn6Q/S2Qi2PU4IJI/AAAAAAAAAuE/AqSICmCNiS4/s800/Untitled-1.jpg[/img:21uuz2ul]

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • Roguer1R
                                    Roguer1
                                    last edited by

                                    The 2011 Milano is one of beauty and aggression. A low, purposeful stance and long bonnet line provide the perfect performance balance. This model is by far, my biggest work yet, with more than 100,000 ploys, 37 textures and meticulous interior detailing. Take your time when viewing this model, I have included many dial and display options inside the cabin. Just like the first Milano; you can move into place the different dials and LCD touch screens. The specs would roughly be; 400hp from the Aston Martin Sourced V8 with a 160+MPH top speed. Credit to Shreeyam for the nice glossy textures on the LCD touch screen, all other modeling by me. Now enjoy it damn you! XD. โ€œThe Rogue Generation"

                                    http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=2861ac374a2ea7f997692eea6221681c
                                    2011 Rogue Milano 1.jpg
                                    2011 Rogue Milano 2.jpg
                                    2011 Rogue Milano 3.jpg
                                    2011 Rogue Milano 4.jpg
                                    2011 Rogue Milano 5.jpg
                                    2011 Rogue Milano 6.jpg
                                    2011 Rogue Milano 7.jpg
                                    2011 Rogue Milano detail.jpg

                                    Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • G
                                      GoldenFrog
                                      last edited by

                                      @unknownuser said:

                                      Now enjoy it damn you!

                                      I am, Ben, I am...Simply fantastic detail, and I absolutly love the exterior. Well done!!

                                      Remember, great minds think alike, and fools never differ.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • D
                                        dmk
                                        last edited by

                                        I think you should have used red as the color like the one with the render in here but it still a stuning model anyway. Interior and all.

                                        dmkยฎ

                                        See my models at http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?uq=13272125559300964517&scoring=m

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • Roguer1R
                                          Roguer1
                                          last edited by

                                          Thanks for the comments. We are yet to see some of the promised modified versions, and I may make a GT version, just for fun!

                                          Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • Roguer1R
                                            Roguer1
                                            last edited by

                                            Here is a little Mondeo update.
                                            2007 Ford Mondeo.jpg
                                            2007 Ford Mondeo 2.jpg
                                            2007 Ford Mondeo 1.jpg
                                            Ford Mondeo 2007  side.jpg

                                            Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 31
                                            • 32
                                            • 33
                                            • 34
                                            • 35
                                            • 46
                                            • 47
                                            • 33 / 47
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement