sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Rogue's W.I.P's!

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    922 Posts 55 Posters 435.4k Views 55 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • B
      BLANK
      last edited by

      Holy sh*t! That's just badass. I'm just wondering if the layer feature works in SketchUp Viewer...

      If only the Yakuza had heard of Australia... [url=http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=cd46471677a3e490b8f4e95477ed5df:21uuz2ul]Ford Falcon sedan conversion[/url:21uuz2ul] [img:21uuz2ul]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_DXlDhsgmn6Q/S2Qi2PU4IJI/AAAAAAAAAuE/AqSICmCNiS4/s800/Untitled-1.jpg[/img:21uuz2ul]

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • Roguer1R
        Roguer1
        last edited by

        Nah, even the latest version of SU viewer doesn’t support layers. Not that it makes much difference; SU Viewer is as unsecure as SU itself. Anyone with a free openGL printscreen program can grab the geometry. I'm still working my ar*e off with the model so expect the finished product to be much better.

        Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • Roguer1R
          Roguer1
          last edited by

          Okay, so, no comments 😢

          Well, just a little something I done the other day. It’s not very high priority but still something.
          Models I hope to build:
          M10
          M12 (Other models in this line)
          M14
          I might try the M15
          M600

          Yes, these will be scratch made, I know I converted some ages ago but they weren’t as accurate as these will be.
          Noble M12 2.jpg
          Noble M12.jpg

          Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • Roguer1R
            Roguer1
            last edited by

            😠

            More work on the Mustela
            1973 Ford Mustela II Ghia front.jpg
            1973 Ford Mustela II Ghia top.jpg
            1973 Ford Mustela II Ghia rear.jpg

            Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • M
              MrPlanet
              last edited by

              Brilliant work here mate. You have pulled through with the rear. Keep going! 😄

              I reject your reality and substitute my own.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • B
                BLANK
                last edited by

                D'oh! Just when I started restoring my version of the imported M12, you started making a better one...

                That Mustela's looking good!

                If only the Yakuza had heard of Australia... [url=http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=cd46471677a3e490b8f4e95477ed5df:21uuz2ul]Ford Falcon sedan conversion[/url:21uuz2ul] [img:21uuz2ul]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_DXlDhsgmn6Q/S2Qi2PU4IJI/AAAAAAAAAuE/AqSICmCNiS4/s800/Untitled-1.jpg[/img:21uuz2ul]

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • W
                  Wacov
                  last edited by

                  The thing I love about your cars is it's like a little tickle when you're making it, posting the WIP pics, but then you see the finished product and it's just this huge punch in the face! I'm just left sitting there, open-mouthed ( 😮 ), thinking "How the hell did you do that?"

                  http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/cldetails?mid=3096a836877fb9af6cd8ad826e9017b8&prevstart=0

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • Roguer1R
                    Roguer1
                    last edited by

                    Thanks Wacov, I do try my best!

                    Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • Roguer1R
                      Roguer1
                      last edited by

                      Use for Falcon Configurator

                      Before:
                      Falcon XA 1.jpg

                      After:
                      Falcon XA 2.jpg

                      Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • B
                        BLANK
                        last edited by

                        Been some time...

                        Any updates?

                        If only the Yakuza had heard of Australia... [url=http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=cd46471677a3e490b8f4e95477ed5df:21uuz2ul]Ford Falcon sedan conversion[/url:21uuz2ul] [img:21uuz2ul]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_DXlDhsgmn6Q/S2Qi2PU4IJI/AAAAAAAAAuE/AqSICmCNiS4/s800/Untitled-1.jpg[/img:21uuz2ul]

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • pilouP
                          pilou
                          last edited by

                          Do you know this guy?
                          By ixlrlxi
                          Tut Sketchup 😉

                          http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/1682/titleq.jpg

                          By ixlrlxi
                          5 pages of trues cars gems 😎

                          http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs45/i/2009/086/0/5/270309___squid_hover_by_600v.jpg

                          Frenchy Pilou
                          Is beautiful that please without concept!
                          My Little site :)

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • thomthomT
                            thomthom
                            last edited by

                            That is awesome!

                            Even though that tutorial was all Russian - it was easy to udnerstand due to all the images. Even ended up with V-Ray. 😄

                            Thomas Thomassen — SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
                            List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • pilouP
                              pilou
                              last edited by

                              @unknownuser said:

                              Even though that tutorial was all Russian

                              Just use Google translator page and result is not so bad 😉
                              By ixlrlxi

                              http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs49/i/2009/223/2/3/110809___NFZ_W5_by_600v.jpg

                              Frenchy Pilou
                              Is beautiful that please without concept!
                              My Little site :)

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • thomthomT
                                thomthom
                                last edited by

                                That's a cool render style. Very game like.

                                Thomas Thomassen — SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
                                List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • Roguer1R
                                  Roguer1
                                  last edited by

                                  Sorry about my absence, I haven’t been able to connect to the internet properly for some time. I have done some work in SU, not much though.
                                  That tutorial looks awfully long but is a very good guide for some excellent results. Those vehicle models remind me of the Nuclear Family 70’s futuristic ideas. Like that of the cars found in Fallout.

                                  Revision to my Ford Capri:
                                  Ford Capri.jpg

                                  Along with many other projects yet to be finished I have hopes to start a couple of Ginetta models, particularly the G50:
                                  Cupside[1].jpg
                                  GINETTA_G50_-_02.jpg
                                  And as proof they will be accurate, the official BP's! But due to copy right I can’t show the whole thing, so I cropped it:
                                  BuildManualv3-17.jpg

                                  Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • B
                                    BLANK
                                    last edited by

                                    Sweet!

                                    If only the Yakuza had heard of Australia... [url=http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=cd46471677a3e490b8f4e95477ed5df:21uuz2ul]Ford Falcon sedan conversion[/url:21uuz2ul] [img:21uuz2ul]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_DXlDhsgmn6Q/S2Qi2PU4IJI/AAAAAAAAAuE/AqSICmCNiS4/s800/Untitled-1.jpg[/img:21uuz2ul]

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • M
                                      MrPlanet
                                      last edited by

                                      Awesome stuff here, Ben!
                                      Hope to see some good SU come out of this 😄
                                      Best of luck

                                      I reject your reality and substitute my own.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • M
                                        MrPlanet
                                        last edited by

                                        Brilliant cleaning up, well worth the time spent too

                                        I reject your reality and substitute my own.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • Roguer1R
                                          Roguer1
                                          last edited by

                                          Thanks, here is a little more work
                                          Ford Capri.jpg
                                          And, just for comparison:
                                          Ford Capri old.jpg
                                          And a wireframe just for good measure:
                                          Ford Capri wire.jpg

                                          Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • B
                                            BLANK
                                            last edited by

                                            Heh, I just updated my version of the Capri a few weeks back - this time it won't be some cheesy rice-mobile.

                                            [threadjack]
                                            I found one of my old drawings (circa 2006). I drew it of an image which was a 3/4 side view; pretty good I guess:
                                            Straight lines are for sissies.
                                            Though I did find something interesting:
                                            You're not alone Rouge, err... Rogue
                                            So after that, I came up with:
                                            scan0002.jpg

                                            Then, your Ford Falcon model came to mind... I'll start work in a months time, when I'm done with the exams and all.

                                            So my point is, do you have any old sketches for us to look at? 😄

                                            If only the Yakuza had heard of Australia... [url=http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=cd46471677a3e490b8f4e95477ed5df:21uuz2ul]Ford Falcon sedan conversion[/url:21uuz2ul] [img:21uuz2ul]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_DXlDhsgmn6Q/S2Qi2PU4IJI/AAAAAAAAAuE/AqSICmCNiS4/s800/Untitled-1.jpg[/img:21uuz2ul]

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 21
                                            • 22
                                            • 23
                                            • 24
                                            • 25
                                            • 46
                                            • 47
                                            • 23 / 47
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement