sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Rogue's W.I.P's!

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    922 Posts 55 Posters 435.6k Views 55 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Roguer1R
      Roguer1
      last edited by

      Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

      favicon

      (sketchup.google.com)

      I always liked the design of this model. I made the original when I first started using SU, it was quite some time ago and I had very little modeling ability then. I spent an hour or so over the past few days tidying the old model up and making it look all nice and shiny. This has the same specs as the original; Duratec, Twin Turbocharged V6, around 250 - 320hp, MR layout. This was largely inspired by the Noble M12 and the Ford Escort RS Cosworth. I am also planning on cleaning up another similar model which was based on the same design as this. Enjoy the Nostalgia! . . . If I get time one day I might completely re-build this design

      Rogue S V6 Targa.jpg
      Rogue S V6 Targa rear.jpg

      Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • Roguer1R
        Roguer1
        last edited by

        Video!
        http://www.youtube.com/user/RogueAutomotive

        Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • B
          BLANK
          last edited by

          Holy sh*t! That's just badass. I'm just wondering if the layer feature works in SketchUp Viewer...

          If only the Yakuza had heard of Australia... [url=http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=cd46471677a3e490b8f4e95477ed5df:21uuz2ul]Ford Falcon sedan conversion[/url:21uuz2ul] [img:21uuz2ul]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_DXlDhsgmn6Q/S2Qi2PU4IJI/AAAAAAAAAuE/AqSICmCNiS4/s800/Untitled-1.jpg[/img:21uuz2ul]

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • Roguer1R
            Roguer1
            last edited by

            Nah, even the latest version of SU viewer doesn’t support layers. Not that it makes much difference; SU Viewer is as unsecure as SU itself. Anyone with a free openGL printscreen program can grab the geometry. I'm still working my ar*e off with the model so expect the finished product to be much better.

            Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • Roguer1R
              Roguer1
              last edited by

              Okay, so, no comments 😢

              Well, just a little something I done the other day. It’s not very high priority but still something.
              Models I hope to build:
              M10
              M12 (Other models in this line)
              M14
              I might try the M15
              M600

              Yes, these will be scratch made, I know I converted some ages ago but they weren’t as accurate as these will be.
              Noble M12 2.jpg
              Noble M12.jpg

              Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • Roguer1R
                Roguer1
                last edited by

                😠

                More work on the Mustela
                1973 Ford Mustela II Ghia front.jpg
                1973 Ford Mustela II Ghia top.jpg
                1973 Ford Mustela II Ghia rear.jpg

                Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • M
                  MrPlanet
                  last edited by

                  Brilliant work here mate. You have pulled through with the rear. Keep going! 😄

                  I reject your reality and substitute my own.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • B
                    BLANK
                    last edited by

                    D'oh! Just when I started restoring my version of the imported M12, you started making a better one...

                    That Mustela's looking good!

                    If only the Yakuza had heard of Australia... [url=http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=cd46471677a3e490b8f4e95477ed5df:21uuz2ul]Ford Falcon sedan conversion[/url:21uuz2ul] [img:21uuz2ul]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_DXlDhsgmn6Q/S2Qi2PU4IJI/AAAAAAAAAuE/AqSICmCNiS4/s800/Untitled-1.jpg[/img:21uuz2ul]

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • W
                      Wacov
                      last edited by

                      The thing I love about your cars is it's like a little tickle when you're making it, posting the WIP pics, but then you see the finished product and it's just this huge punch in the face! I'm just left sitting there, open-mouthed ( 😮 ), thinking "How the hell did you do that?"

                      http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/cldetails?mid=3096a836877fb9af6cd8ad826e9017b8&prevstart=0

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • Roguer1R
                        Roguer1
                        last edited by

                        Thanks Wacov, I do try my best!

                        Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • Roguer1R
                          Roguer1
                          last edited by

                          Use for Falcon Configurator

                          Before:
                          Falcon XA 1.jpg

                          After:
                          Falcon XA 2.jpg

                          Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • B
                            BLANK
                            last edited by

                            Been some time...

                            Any updates?

                            If only the Yakuza had heard of Australia... [url=http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=cd46471677a3e490b8f4e95477ed5df:21uuz2ul]Ford Falcon sedan conversion[/url:21uuz2ul] [img:21uuz2ul]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_DXlDhsgmn6Q/S2Qi2PU4IJI/AAAAAAAAAuE/AqSICmCNiS4/s800/Untitled-1.jpg[/img:21uuz2ul]

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • pilouP
                              pilou
                              last edited by

                              Do you know this guy?
                              By ixlrlxi
                              Tut Sketchup 😉

                              http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/1682/titleq.jpg

                              By ixlrlxi
                              5 pages of trues cars gems 😎

                              http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs45/i/2009/086/0/5/270309___squid_hover_by_600v.jpg

                              Frenchy Pilou
                              Is beautiful that please without concept!
                              My Little site :)

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • thomthomT
                                thomthom
                                last edited by

                                That is awesome!

                                Even though that tutorial was all Russian - it was easy to udnerstand due to all the images. Even ended up with V-Ray. 😄

                                Thomas Thomassen — SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
                                List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • pilouP
                                  pilou
                                  last edited by

                                  @unknownuser said:

                                  Even though that tutorial was all Russian

                                  Just use Google translator page and result is not so bad 😉
                                  By ixlrlxi

                                  http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs49/i/2009/223/2/3/110809___NFZ_W5_by_600v.jpg

                                  Frenchy Pilou
                                  Is beautiful that please without concept!
                                  My Little site :)

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • thomthomT
                                    thomthom
                                    last edited by

                                    That's a cool render style. Very game like.

                                    Thomas Thomassen — SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
                                    List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • Roguer1R
                                      Roguer1
                                      last edited by

                                      Sorry about my absence, I haven’t been able to connect to the internet properly for some time. I have done some work in SU, not much though.
                                      That tutorial looks awfully long but is a very good guide for some excellent results. Those vehicle models remind me of the Nuclear Family 70’s futuristic ideas. Like that of the cars found in Fallout.

                                      Revision to my Ford Capri:
                                      Ford Capri.jpg

                                      Along with many other projects yet to be finished I have hopes to start a couple of Ginetta models, particularly the G50:
                                      Cupside[1].jpg
                                      GINETTA_G50_-_02.jpg
                                      And as proof they will be accurate, the official BP's! But due to copy right I can’t show the whole thing, so I cropped it:
                                      BuildManualv3-17.jpg

                                      Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • B
                                        BLANK
                                        last edited by

                                        Sweet!

                                        If only the Yakuza had heard of Australia... [url=http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=cd46471677a3e490b8f4e95477ed5df:21uuz2ul]Ford Falcon sedan conversion[/url:21uuz2ul] [img:21uuz2ul]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_DXlDhsgmn6Q/S2Qi2PU4IJI/AAAAAAAAAuE/AqSICmCNiS4/s800/Untitled-1.jpg[/img:21uuz2ul]

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • M
                                          MrPlanet
                                          last edited by

                                          Awesome stuff here, Ben!
                                          Hope to see some good SU come out of this 😄
                                          Best of luck

                                          I reject your reality and substitute my own.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • M
                                            MrPlanet
                                            last edited by

                                            Brilliant cleaning up, well worth the time spent too

                                            I reject your reality and substitute my own.

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 14
                                            • 15
                                            • 16
                                            • 17
                                            • 18
                                            • 46
                                            • 47
                                            • 16 / 47
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement