sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Rogue's W.I.P's!

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    922 Posts 55 Posters 435.1k Views 55 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Roguer1R
      Roguer1
      last edited by

      More stuff!

      Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

      favicon

      (sketchup.google.com)

      Ford Falcon XC Hardtop.jpg
      Ford Falcon XC Hardtop rear.jpg

      Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • Roguer1R
        Roguer1
        last edited by

        Now that I have all the Falcon base models made I have started work on a little surprise...

        Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • MarianM
          Marian
          last edited by

          Is it the Mad Max Falcon ? 🎉

          http://marian87.deviantart.com/

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • Roguer1R
            Roguer1
            last edited by

            Nope. I'll post a video on youtube in a few days.

            Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • B
              BLANK
              last edited by

              Alright then, I'll be waiting.

              Until then: slow-motion car-porn!
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b96hBQV1GKU

              If only the Yakuza had heard of Australia... [url=http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=cd46471677a3e490b8f4e95477ed5df:21uuz2ul]Ford Falcon sedan conversion[/url:21uuz2ul] [img:21uuz2ul]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_DXlDhsgmn6Q/S2Qi2PU4IJI/AAAAAAAAAuE/AqSICmCNiS4/s800/Untitled-1.jpg[/img:21uuz2ul]

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • Roguer1R
                Roguer1
                last edited by

                😄

                Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • Roguer1R
                  Roguer1
                  last edited by

                  Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

                  favicon

                  (sketchup.google.com)

                  I always liked the design of this model. I made the original when I first started using SU, it was quite some time ago and I had very little modeling ability then. I spent an hour or so over the past few days tidying the old model up and making it look all nice and shiny. This has the same specs as the original; Duratec, Twin Turbocharged V6, around 250 - 320hp, MR layout. This was largely inspired by the Noble M12 and the Ford Escort RS Cosworth. I am also planning on cleaning up another similar model which was based on the same design as this. Enjoy the Nostalgia! . . . If I get time one day I might completely re-build this design

                  Rogue S V6 Targa.jpg
                  Rogue S V6 Targa rear.jpg

                  Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • Roguer1R
                    Roguer1
                    last edited by

                    Video!
                    http://www.youtube.com/user/RogueAutomotive

                    Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • B
                      BLANK
                      last edited by

                      Holy sh*t! That's just badass. I'm just wondering if the layer feature works in SketchUp Viewer...

                      If only the Yakuza had heard of Australia... [url=http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=cd46471677a3e490b8f4e95477ed5df:21uuz2ul]Ford Falcon sedan conversion[/url:21uuz2ul] [img:21uuz2ul]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_DXlDhsgmn6Q/S2Qi2PU4IJI/AAAAAAAAAuE/AqSICmCNiS4/s800/Untitled-1.jpg[/img:21uuz2ul]

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • Roguer1R
                        Roguer1
                        last edited by

                        Nah, even the latest version of SU viewer doesn’t support layers. Not that it makes much difference; SU Viewer is as unsecure as SU itself. Anyone with a free openGL printscreen program can grab the geometry. I'm still working my ar*e off with the model so expect the finished product to be much better.

                        Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • Roguer1R
                          Roguer1
                          last edited by

                          Okay, so, no comments 😢

                          Well, just a little something I done the other day. It’s not very high priority but still something.
                          Models I hope to build:
                          M10
                          M12 (Other models in this line)
                          M14
                          I might try the M15
                          M600

                          Yes, these will be scratch made, I know I converted some ages ago but they weren’t as accurate as these will be.
                          Noble M12 2.jpg
                          Noble M12.jpg

                          Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • Roguer1R
                            Roguer1
                            last edited by

                            😠

                            More work on the Mustela
                            1973 Ford Mustela II Ghia front.jpg
                            1973 Ford Mustela II Ghia top.jpg
                            1973 Ford Mustela II Ghia rear.jpg

                            Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • M
                              MrPlanet
                              last edited by

                              Brilliant work here mate. You have pulled through with the rear. Keep going! 😄

                              I reject your reality and substitute my own.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • B
                                BLANK
                                last edited by

                                D'oh! Just when I started restoring my version of the imported M12, you started making a better one...

                                That Mustela's looking good!

                                If only the Yakuza had heard of Australia... [url=http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=cd46471677a3e490b8f4e95477ed5df:21uuz2ul]Ford Falcon sedan conversion[/url:21uuz2ul] [img:21uuz2ul]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_DXlDhsgmn6Q/S2Qi2PU4IJI/AAAAAAAAAuE/AqSICmCNiS4/s800/Untitled-1.jpg[/img:21uuz2ul]

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • W
                                  Wacov
                                  last edited by

                                  The thing I love about your cars is it's like a little tickle when you're making it, posting the WIP pics, but then you see the finished product and it's just this huge punch in the face! I'm just left sitting there, open-mouthed ( 😮 ), thinking "How the hell did you do that?"

                                  http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/cldetails?mid=3096a836877fb9af6cd8ad826e9017b8&prevstart=0

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • Roguer1R
                                    Roguer1
                                    last edited by

                                    Thanks Wacov, I do try my best!

                                    Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • Roguer1R
                                      Roguer1
                                      last edited by

                                      Use for Falcon Configurator

                                      Before:
                                      Falcon XA 1.jpg

                                      After:
                                      Falcon XA 2.jpg

                                      Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • B
                                        BLANK
                                        last edited by

                                        Been some time...

                                        Any updates?

                                        If only the Yakuza had heard of Australia... [url=http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=cd46471677a3e490b8f4e95477ed5df:21uuz2ul]Ford Falcon sedan conversion[/url:21uuz2ul] [img:21uuz2ul]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_DXlDhsgmn6Q/S2Qi2PU4IJI/AAAAAAAAAuE/AqSICmCNiS4/s800/Untitled-1.jpg[/img:21uuz2ul]

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • pilouP
                                          pilou
                                          last edited by

                                          Do you know this guy?
                                          By ixlrlxi
                                          Tut Sketchup 😉

                                          http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/1682/titleq.jpg

                                          By ixlrlxi
                                          5 pages of trues cars gems 😎

                                          http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs45/i/2009/086/0/5/270309___squid_hover_by_600v.jpg

                                          Frenchy Pilou
                                          Is beautiful that please without concept!
                                          My Little site :)

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • thomthomT
                                            thomthom
                                            last edited by

                                            That is awesome!

                                            Even though that tutorial was all Russian - it was easy to udnerstand due to all the images. Even ended up with V-Ray. 😄

                                            Thomas Thomassen — SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
                                            List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 24
                                            • 25
                                            • 26
                                            • 27
                                            • 28
                                            • 46
                                            • 47
                                            • 26 / 47
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement