sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    โš ๏ธ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Rogue's W.I.P's!

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    922 Posts 55 Posters 435.1k Views 55 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • RayOchoaR
      RayOchoa
      last edited by

      awsome car dude really

      CaR DeSiGnS bY mE
      http://ray-ochoa.com

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • B
        BTM
        last edited by

        ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜„

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • B
          BLANK
          last edited by

          Looks great with those wheels but that silver/chrome trim on the windscreen wipers look awkward to me.

          It did look b*tchin' in red though.

          If only the Yakuza had heard of Australia... [url=http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=cd46471677a3e490b8f4e95477ed5df:21uuz2ul]Ford Falcon sedan conversion[/url:21uuz2ul] [img:21uuz2ul]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_DXlDhsgmn6Q/S2Qi2PU4IJI/AAAAAAAAAuE/AqSICmCNiS4/s800/Untitled-1.jpg[/img:21uuz2ul]

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • Roguer1R
            Roguer1
            last edited by

            For you then...

            Ford Falcon Hardtop front.jpg
            Ford Falcon Hardtop front - side.jpg
            Ford Falcon Hardtop side.jpg
            Ford Falcon Hardtop rear.jpg

            Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • B
              BLANK
              last edited by

              ๐Ÿ˜„

              If only the Yakuza had heard of Australia... [url=http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=cd46471677a3e490b8f4e95477ed5df:21uuz2ul]Ford Falcon sedan conversion[/url:21uuz2ul] [img:21uuz2ul]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_DXlDhsgmn6Q/S2Qi2PU4IJI/AAAAAAAAAuE/AqSICmCNiS4/s800/Untitled-1.jpg[/img:21uuz2ul]

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • Y
                youngmark
                last edited by

                Awesome!!!!!!

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • Roguer1R
                  Roguer1
                  last edited by

                  Well, I kind-of did my models in the wrong order but I hope to make some of the other models some time.

                  Such as:
                  -The sedan version of that hardtop
                  -The older hardtop
                  -The older sedan

                  I might do the Fairmont versions too. I hope also to make the 2nd gen falcon and the performance versions of that and maybe the EA-ED and EF-EL Falcons.

                  That would pretty much cover every model...

                  Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • B
                    BLANK
                    last edited by

                    Pretty good for a first IMO. But let's see how it stands when I get my Flickr-obsessed pals to judge! ๐Ÿ˜„

                    bookmarked

                    If only the Yakuza had heard of Australia... [url=http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=cd46471677a3e490b8f4e95477ed5df:21uuz2ul]Ford Falcon sedan conversion[/url:21uuz2ul] [img:21uuz2ul]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_DXlDhsgmn6Q/S2Qi2PU4IJI/AAAAAAAAAuE/AqSICmCNiS4/s800/Untitled-1.jpg[/img:21uuz2ul]

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • Roguer1R
                      Roguer1
                      last edited by

                      EDIT: Now that I have access to a digital camera I can take photos of stuff, of course.
                      Feel free to keep up to date with my photos in my Picasa Albums and add comments.

                      Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • Roguer1R
                        Roguer1
                        last edited by

                        I have done revision to the Falcon Hardtop; as you might know I screwed up my order so here is the plan:

                        I made this model:
                        http://www.aussiecoupes.com/xa-xb-xc.html
                        Iโ€™m now making this model:
                        http://www.aussiecoupes.com/xafalcon.html
                        And then this one:
                        http://www.aussiecoupes.com/xcfalcon.html

                        So, I accidentally made the second one first...So ill do the first then the third.
                        Then I might make this one; the Landau:
                        http://www.aussiecoupes.com/landau.html

                        So here is the revision so far:
                        Ford Falcon Hardtop original.jpg
                        Ford Falcon Hardtop revision.jpg
                        Ford Falcon Hardtop original rear.jpg
                        Ford Falcon Hardtop revision rear.jpg

                        Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • Roguer1R
                          Roguer1
                          last edited by

                          And a little more on my Paramount
                          Rogue Paramount Coupe.jpg

                          Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • B
                            BLANK
                            last edited by

                            ๐Ÿ˜

                            Love those wheels on the Paramount.

                            If only the Yakuza had heard of Australia... [url=http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=cd46471677a3e490b8f4e95477ed5df:21uuz2ul]Ford Falcon sedan conversion[/url:21uuz2ul] [img:21uuz2ul]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_DXlDhsgmn6Q/S2Qi2PU4IJI/AAAAAAAAAuE/AqSICmCNiS4/s800/Untitled-1.jpg[/img:21uuz2ul]

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • Roguer1R
                              Roguer1
                              last edited by

                              Thanks Shams

                              If anyone wants to download any of my models I have started sharing again. . .

                              Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • B
                                BLANK
                                last edited by

                                ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

                                ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

                                You can't really express much with words. So I thought... ๐Ÿ˜„

                                If only the Yakuza had heard of Australia... [url=http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=cd46471677a3e490b8f4e95477ed5df:21uuz2ul]Ford Falcon sedan conversion[/url:21uuz2ul] [img:21uuz2ul]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_DXlDhsgmn6Q/S2Qi2PU4IJI/AAAAAAAAAuE/AqSICmCNiS4/s800/Untitled-1.jpg[/img:21uuz2ul]

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • Roguer1R
                                  Roguer1
                                  last edited by

                                  Well, I hope people can have just one less thing to complain about

                                  I requested some Renders from Elisei of my nice Falcon Hardtop, and here are some of them
                                  (Thanks man!)

                                  Rogue1.jpg
                                  I only uploaded a few because I noticed in the others you could see bryce...
                                  Rogue2.jpg
                                  Rogue5.jpg
                                  Rogue6.jpg

                                  Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • ely862meE
                                    ely862me
                                    last edited by

                                    ๐Ÿ˜† U can hide it even with paint ๐Ÿ˜‰..

                                    Elisei (sketchupper)


                                    Before no life was done on Earth it was THE LIFE ITSELF...GOD
                                    Come and See EliseiDesign

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • Roguer1R
                                      Roguer1
                                      last edited by

                                      Yeah,I guess I'll do that then...

                                      Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • Roguer1R
                                        Roguer1
                                        last edited by

                                        ...a little more work done
                                        Ford Falcon Hardtop front work.jpg

                                        Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • Roguer1R
                                          Roguer1
                                          last edited by

                                          I was having major problems with Hypershot not saving, or properly rendering my model so here is just a PRTSC capture of Hypershot.

                                          Hypershot wasnโ€™t saving my model, screenshots, renders or anything, so I lost the Hypershot model and got stuck with low quality renders

                                          Ford Falcon Hardtop render.jpg
                                          Ford Falcon Hardtop render rear.jpg

                                          Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • B
                                            BLANK
                                            last edited by

                                            I have the same problem too. But luckily, there's a way. Try moving the file (C:\Users\YOURPC\AppData\Local\Temp\HyperShot) to desktop. But then you have the mouse sensitivity problem. So try to save the views before you move the file (try saving the .bip file, if it works) or deal with the extreme sensitivity.

                                            I tried rendering it, it was fun. But one thing caught my eye: how did you get that colour? Did you download a colour/texture pack or some sort of colour editor that I'm unaware of? (Yeah, can't be bothered to look it up...)
                                            1974 Ford Falcon Hardtop.jpg
                                            1974 Ford Falcon Hardtop (2).jpg
                                            1974 Ford Falcon Hardtop (3).jpg
                                            Aaand I couldn't help myself, so:
                                            1974 Ford Falcon Hardtop.91.jpg

                                            If only the Yakuza had heard of Australia... [url=http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=cd46471677a3e490b8f4e95477ed5df:21uuz2ul]Ford Falcon sedan conversion[/url:21uuz2ul] [img:21uuz2ul]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_DXlDhsgmn6Q/S2Qi2PU4IJI/AAAAAAAAAuE/AqSICmCNiS4/s800/Untitled-1.jpg[/img:21uuz2ul]

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 14
                                            • 15
                                            • 16
                                            • 17
                                            • 18
                                            • 46
                                            • 47
                                            • 16 / 47
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement