sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Silvershadows eye candy 2 : BLACK HAWK

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    212 Posts 113 Posters 152.7k Views 113 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • stefanqS
      stefanq
      last edited by

      😮
      First of all...CONGRATULATIONS for this tasty candy. If the first one it was a masterpiece, a piece of art with all those textures and lightning and everything, and this one it's the most photo-realistic sketchup work I've ever seen....I just wander....what we should aspect in the future? How will look the candy number 3? I'm thinking already...damn , and I'm still at work!! 🎉

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • soloS
        solo
        last edited by

        Holy crap!! 😮

        Words elude me, thats just friggin phenomenal!

        All that detail, I mean if I even tried that at 1/3 the detail my workstation would explode.
        The last three renders are also brilliant, dude!!! you're the man!

        any chance of modeling a 'Rooivalk'? 💚

        I bet you could even blow us away using etcha-sketch.

        http://www.solos-art.com

        If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • S
          silver_shadow
          last edited by

          thanx. this model actually reaked with detail...but a lot gets lost during the render...I have taught myself...a model is as good as its details. Candy 3 needs quite a bit of thought...i didn't actually thought of what would blow your minds.. 😄 ideas could be welcome...what you guys wanna see happen next

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • J
            JuanV.Soler
            last edited by

            it is a pleasure to see you working,
            cheers 😄

            ,))),

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • T
              Tekkybot
              last edited by

              amazing

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • Alan FraserA
                Alan Fraser
                last edited by

                We really need an "I'm not worthy" smiley on this forum. Outstanding work, Silver. Even "outstanding" doesn't do it justice. I wouldn't be surprised if Google is interested in showcasing this project.
                As a matter of curiosity, how many faces in that model?...if the text box is big enough to fit it in.

                I guess that answers Tekkybot's question about what you can and can't model in SU.

                3D Figures
                Were you required to walk 500 miles? Were you advised to walk 500 more?
                You could be entitled to compensation. Call the Pro Claimers now!

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • pilouP
                  pilou
                  last edited by

                  Remarquable! 😮 😲 😎

                  Frenchy Pilou
                  Is beautiful that please without concept!
                  My Little site :)

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • soloS
                    solo
                    last edited by

                    Silver_shadow wrote:

                    @unknownuser said:

                    Candy 3 needs quite a bit of thought

                    I cannot even emagine what candy 3 will need to be to top candy 2 😲

                    http://www.solos-art.com

                    If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • A
                      arqdesignerfuture
                      last edited by

                      😮 😮 😮
                      perfect .. I have to say .. parabens wonderful master 😄

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • M
                        marcosrodrigues
                        last edited by

                        That's insane! My respect, Jacques.

                        | menos é mais

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • L
                          linea
                          last edited by

                          Phenomenal! I am astounded.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • C
                            chango70
                            last edited by

                            Truely inspirational! This is going to be the first thing I'll show people when they slag-off Sketchup.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • marked001M
                              marked001
                              last edited by

                              wow....nothing else to say! the in progress images were great...thanks for including those...the renderings...well nothing to say, still cant believe those are renderings...awesome compositing! hit us with some more...PLLEEEAASSEE

                              http://www.revision21vis.com

                              instagram: revi21on

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • GaieusG
                                Gaieus
                                last edited by

                                @alan fraser said:

                                ...I wouldn't be surprised if Google is interested in showcasing this project...

                                I think we should make sure this happens 😉
                                OMG OMG OMG!

                                Gai...

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • K
                                  kwistenbiebel
                                  last edited by

                                  @silver_shadow said:

                                  hi guys.. i really take my posts really seriously so no mocking, off topic subjects. My (candy 1) was a bit frustrating when someone started to post waay off topic work on there about wallie the robot. No offense, i see this as pieces im really proud of, so biebel its fine what youve posted. Just dont do waht happened last time guys. Thanx.

                                  You're right about that.
                                  I edited my post above and made that image into a clickable link. That will keep your thread clean.

                                  And yeah, as Gaieus said, your work would make great promo material for Google Sketchup.

                                  .

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • GaieusG
                                    Gaieus
                                    last edited by

                                    @kwistenbiebel said:

                                    ...And yeah, as Gaieus said, your work would make great promo material for Google Sketchup.

                                    Have done my best already.

                                    Gai...

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • K
                                      kwistenbiebel
                                      last edited by

                                      @silver_shadow said:

                                      Candy 3 needs quite a bit of thought...i didn't actually thought of what would blow your minds.. 😄 ideas could be welcome...what you guys wanna see happen next

                                      [Off Topic]:
                                      Ideas for Candy 3? 😄
                                      http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r3/kwistenbiebel1/candy3-a.jpg

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • S
                                        sepo
                                        last edited by

                                        😲 😲 😲 Wow.... Amazing work Silver... 👍 👍 👍

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • FrederikF
                                          Frederik
                                          last edited by

                                          Based on the comments posted, I sure look forward to get home and watch it... 🎉
                                          Here at my office I can't see anything, since the images are hosted on a site, which is being blocked by "Web-sense"... 😢

                                          Cheers
                                          Kim Frederik

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • dazzaD
                                            dazza
                                            last edited by

                                            Bliksem!!!!

                                            Awesome work Jaques, you make us proud!
                                            👍 👍 👍 👍 👍

                                            All people have the right to stupidity but some abuse the privilege.

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 3
                                            • 4
                                            • 5
                                            • 10
                                            • 11
                                            • 3 / 11
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement