sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Some of my works

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    409 Posts 95 Posters 186.1k Views 95 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • S
      Simon B
      last edited by

      even more magnifique 😉

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • E
        Ecuadorian
        last edited by

        Why am I under the impression that I am witnessing the rise of Dalí's successor?

        -Miguel Lescano
        Subscribe to my house plans YouTube channel! (30K+ subs)

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • C
          chango70
          last edited by

          THAT is friggin' AWESOME!

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • J
            juanjo06
            last edited by

            nice imagination! very nice work! now make it realistics! that your new challenge! 👍 👍 👍

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • orgelfO
              orgelf
              last edited by

              thanks for your comments

              here a new rendering ( Blender) of the same model

              http://i41.tinypic.com/xlclk4.jpg

              http://i44.tinypic.com/4h5qhv.jpg

              here is a kind of Icarus navajo using magic( a wind's spirit) and technology to fly

              Sketchup (from a makehuman's base)

              http://i39.tinypic.com/rh0841.jpg

              http://i44.tinypic.com/ao75vb.jpg

              http://i44.tinypic.com/2lxeezb.jpg

              http://i39.tinypic.com/98ykg3.jpg

              http://i39.tinypic.com/20qgn00.jpg

              http://i40.tinypic.com/2py2jp2.jpg

              http://i43.tinypic.com/314x98n.jpg

              http://i41.tinypic.com/50o4m0.jpg

              the wind's spirit

              http://i44.tinypic.com/11io8qh.jpg

              http://i43.tinypic.com/2002t5g.jpg

              redering

              http://i40.tinypic.com/vgttvk.jpg

              http://i44.tinypic.com/2s9q8ib.jpg

              http://www.orgelf.com

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • FletchF
                Fletch
                last edited by

                you. are. an. artiste.

                please keep up the creativity!

                if Durant Hapke ever sees your work, he'll probably try to move into your house with you. 😆

                Fletch
                3D Modeling addict. Former owner/developer of Twilight Render. sleepinggiantvisual.com

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • L
                  linea
                  last edited by

                  just incredible. A pleasure to see.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • orgelfO
                    orgelf
                    last edited by

                    thanks 😄

                    today, I tried to modelise a child's drawing . I am a drawing teacher (well, only on the wednesday's afternoon), and last week, one of the children made a drawing I really liked . I can't show you this drawing, because it is in my phone, and i lost the cable 👎

                    I put the textures in sketchup (it is not from the drawing, it is just scans .)

                    http://i42.tinypic.com/dfaaop.jpg

                    http://i41.tinypic.com/w9cpz8.jpg

                    http://i40.tinypic.com/291c09u.jpg

                    http://i41.tinypic.com/eg6em1.jpg

                    http://i40.tinypic.com/f00e9.jpg

                    http://i43.tinypic.com/jr8yu8.jpg

                    http://i44.tinypic.com/21c6z9h.jpg

                    http://i40.tinypic.com/wui1qe.jpg

                    thanks for your comments

                    http://www.orgelf.com

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • C
                      chango70
                      last edited by

                      OMG thats gorgeous, reminds me of some madcap Czech animation I saw at a festival.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • B
                        bubbalove
                        last edited by

                        Is there anyway we can get a print of these renderings? Maybe on deviantart or something like that...

                        "Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." - Churchill

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • orgelfO
                          orgelf
                          last edited by

                          thanks, actually, I wanted to do a renderins like old animation movie.

                          @Bubbalove if you click on the link under each picture, the picture will appear bigger, you can download it and print it .

                          but may be I didn't understand your question 😳

                          today, I put more stuff in this scene .

                          here are some renderings .

                          I think about doing an animation of this scene with blender .

                          http://i43.tinypic.com/iv8lkx.jpg

                          http://i41.tinypic.com/vew37p.jpg

                          http://i39.tinypic.com/fxymw4.jpg

                          http://i39.tinypic.com/14vsjtc.jpg

                          http://i41.tinypic.com/2ep7giu.jpg

                          http://i42.tinypic.com/2jcautx.jpg

                          http://i40.tinypic.com/24fxu13.jpg

                          http://i41.tinypic.com/vdfyqc.jpg

                          http://i43.tinypic.com/imihky.jpg

                          http://i43.tinypic.com/o0cy9i.jpg

                          http://i42.tinypic.com/2ng5x7c.jpg

                          http://i43.tinypic.com/otkei9.jpg

                          http://i40.tinypic.com/2gyax7d.jpg

                          http://i44.tinypic.com/290zrf7.jpg

                          http://i41.tinypic.com/2aj3txi.jpg

                          http://i42.tinypic.com/10qc9yh.jpg

                          and image I did yesterday, with makehuman, sketchup and blender .

                          http://i39.tinypic.com/m8o5so.jpg

                          http://i42.tinypic.com/binwvp.jpg

                          http://www.orgelf.com

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • B
                            bubbalove
                            last edited by

                            I'm talking large prints like poster size or something... but then again they would have to be rendered pretty large...

                            "Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." - Churchill

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • orgelfO
                              orgelf
                              last edited by

                              which one would you like this size ? I will see what I can do 😄

                              http://www.orgelf.com

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • B
                                bubbalove
                                last edited by

                                Umm... these...

                                http://i44.tinypic.com/2s9q8ib.jpg

                                http://i41.tinypic.com/w9cpz8.jpg

                                http://i40.tinypic.com/wui1qe.jpg

                                Thanks for showing us these... I think they're great!

                                "Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." - Churchill

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • orgelfO
                                  orgelf
                                  last edited by

                                  I didn't do a coloured one ( it needed 1h30 to render the flying cyborg ) 😢 .

                                  But i did a b/w one in 4000x3000 .

                                  if you want, you can dowload it here http://www.yousendit.com/download/U0d4eFVldzhvQUpMWEE9PQ 😉

                                  http://www.orgelf.com

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • B
                                    bubbalove
                                    last edited by

                                    Thanks! 😄 I'm probably gonna have it printed and mounted for my apartment! I'll show you a pic when it's hung up...

                                    "Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." - Churchill

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • orgelfO
                                      orgelf
                                      last edited by

                                      😉 ok

                                      http://www.orgelf.com

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • orgelfO
                                        orgelf
                                        last edited by

                                        here is a video (2.7mo) of this scene . I tried to upload with http://www.tinypc.com but without succes . the link doesn't work 😞

                                        http://www.yousendit.com/download/U0d4OGNVNkdUME4zZUE9PQ

                                        http://www.orgelf.com

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • Z
                                          zumo
                                          last edited by

                                          well done they are great

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • S
                                            sepo
                                            last edited by

                                            Beautiful work... I specially like your black and white work.

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 9
                                            • 10
                                            • 11
                                            • 12
                                            • 13
                                            • 20
                                            • 21
                                            • 11 / 21
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement