sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Some of my works

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    409 Posts 95 Posters 186.1k Views 95 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • B
      bahjon12
      last edited by

      very impressive models , orgelf
      you've definitely got beyond the basics and to come up with such impressive work in such a short time is really fantastic...
      would love to see rendered images of these models...
      keep up the good work...

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • G
        guzman tierno
        last edited by

        fantastic !!!!!!!

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • S
          Simon B
          last edited by

          What a breath of fresh air! 32-bit is no handicap for this dude.

          Some images remind me of the worlds of Jean 'Moebius' Giraud - a great comic artist.

          Magnifique!

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • orgelfO
            orgelf
            last edited by

            thans for your comments ☀

            here is a rendering of the Cyborg for Bahjon12 😉

            made with matcaps of Zbrush and photoshop .

            http://i40.tinypic.com/30icneg.jpg

            http://i43.tinypic.com/96gms5.jpg

            zoom

            http://i44.tinypic.com/22cewp.jpg

            http://i39.tinypic.com/2i6dj43.jpg

            http://www.orgelf.com

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • F
              FenS
              last edited by

              Hahahaha,
              ingredible!
              I am also working with su for about a month or so and still am struggling with the follow-me tool. (and every other tool, for that matter 😉

              Keep up the good work!

              Qué sais je? there is still so much to be learned...

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • boofredlayB
                boofredlay
                last edited by

                Wow, those renderings are really good. And the character is so unique too. Great stuff.

                http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • orgelfO
                  orgelf
                  last edited by

                  hi everybody, here is model made with Sketchup and Makehuman . I used my futuristic cathedral for the head .

                  rendering with Blender (my first rendering actually) 💚 .

                  http://i39.tinypic.com/1zd13yp.jpg

                  http://i43.tinypic.com/1hbixc.jpg

                  http://i42.tinypic.com/2vua33t.jpg

                  http://i43.tinypic.com/rvzzae.jpg

                  http://i43.tinypic.com/i26nhx.jpg

                  thank for your comments ☀

                  http://www.orgelf.com

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • S
                    Simon B
                    last edited by

                    even more magnifique 😉

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • E
                      Ecuadorian
                      last edited by

                      Why am I under the impression that I am witnessing the rise of Dalí's successor?

                      -Miguel Lescano
                      Subscribe to my house plans YouTube channel! (30K+ subs)

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • C
                        chango70
                        last edited by

                        THAT is friggin' AWESOME!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • J
                          juanjo06
                          last edited by

                          nice imagination! very nice work! now make it realistics! that your new challenge! 👍 👍 👍

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • orgelfO
                            orgelf
                            last edited by

                            thanks for your comments

                            here a new rendering ( Blender) of the same model

                            http://i41.tinypic.com/xlclk4.jpg

                            http://i44.tinypic.com/4h5qhv.jpg

                            here is a kind of Icarus navajo using magic( a wind's spirit) and technology to fly

                            Sketchup (from a makehuman's base)

                            http://i39.tinypic.com/rh0841.jpg

                            http://i44.tinypic.com/ao75vb.jpg

                            http://i44.tinypic.com/2lxeezb.jpg

                            http://i39.tinypic.com/98ykg3.jpg

                            http://i39.tinypic.com/20qgn00.jpg

                            http://i40.tinypic.com/2py2jp2.jpg

                            http://i43.tinypic.com/314x98n.jpg

                            http://i41.tinypic.com/50o4m0.jpg

                            the wind's spirit

                            http://i44.tinypic.com/11io8qh.jpg

                            http://i43.tinypic.com/2002t5g.jpg

                            redering

                            http://i40.tinypic.com/vgttvk.jpg

                            http://i44.tinypic.com/2s9q8ib.jpg

                            http://www.orgelf.com

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • FletchF
                              Fletch
                              last edited by

                              you. are. an. artiste.

                              please keep up the creativity!

                              if Durant Hapke ever sees your work, he'll probably try to move into your house with you. 😆

                              Fletch
                              3D Modeling addict. Former owner/developer of Twilight Render. sleepinggiantvisual.com

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • L
                                linea
                                last edited by

                                just incredible. A pleasure to see.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • orgelfO
                                  orgelf
                                  last edited by

                                  thanks 😄

                                  today, I tried to modelise a child's drawing . I am a drawing teacher (well, only on the wednesday's afternoon), and last week, one of the children made a drawing I really liked . I can't show you this drawing, because it is in my phone, and i lost the cable 👎

                                  I put the textures in sketchup (it is not from the drawing, it is just scans .)

                                  http://i42.tinypic.com/dfaaop.jpg

                                  http://i41.tinypic.com/w9cpz8.jpg

                                  http://i40.tinypic.com/291c09u.jpg

                                  http://i41.tinypic.com/eg6em1.jpg

                                  http://i40.tinypic.com/f00e9.jpg

                                  http://i43.tinypic.com/jr8yu8.jpg

                                  http://i44.tinypic.com/21c6z9h.jpg

                                  http://i40.tinypic.com/wui1qe.jpg

                                  thanks for your comments

                                  http://www.orgelf.com

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • C
                                    chango70
                                    last edited by

                                    OMG thats gorgeous, reminds me of some madcap Czech animation I saw at a festival.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • B
                                      bubbalove
                                      last edited by

                                      Is there anyway we can get a print of these renderings? Maybe on deviantart or something like that...

                                      "Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." - Churchill

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • orgelfO
                                        orgelf
                                        last edited by

                                        thanks, actually, I wanted to do a renderins like old animation movie.

                                        @Bubbalove if you click on the link under each picture, the picture will appear bigger, you can download it and print it .

                                        but may be I didn't understand your question 😳

                                        today, I put more stuff in this scene .

                                        here are some renderings .

                                        I think about doing an animation of this scene with blender .

                                        http://i43.tinypic.com/iv8lkx.jpg

                                        http://i41.tinypic.com/vew37p.jpg

                                        http://i39.tinypic.com/fxymw4.jpg

                                        http://i39.tinypic.com/14vsjtc.jpg

                                        http://i41.tinypic.com/2ep7giu.jpg

                                        http://i42.tinypic.com/2jcautx.jpg

                                        http://i40.tinypic.com/24fxu13.jpg

                                        http://i41.tinypic.com/vdfyqc.jpg

                                        http://i43.tinypic.com/imihky.jpg

                                        http://i43.tinypic.com/o0cy9i.jpg

                                        http://i42.tinypic.com/2ng5x7c.jpg

                                        http://i43.tinypic.com/otkei9.jpg

                                        http://i40.tinypic.com/2gyax7d.jpg

                                        http://i44.tinypic.com/290zrf7.jpg

                                        http://i41.tinypic.com/2aj3txi.jpg

                                        http://i42.tinypic.com/10qc9yh.jpg

                                        and image I did yesterday, with makehuman, sketchup and blender .

                                        http://i39.tinypic.com/m8o5so.jpg

                                        http://i42.tinypic.com/binwvp.jpg

                                        http://www.orgelf.com

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • B
                                          bubbalove
                                          last edited by

                                          I'm talking large prints like poster size or something... but then again they would have to be rendered pretty large...

                                          "Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." - Churchill

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • orgelfO
                                            orgelf
                                            last edited by

                                            which one would you like this size ? I will see what I can do 😄

                                            http://www.orgelf.com

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 3
                                            • 4
                                            • 5
                                            • 6
                                            • 7
                                            • 20
                                            • 21
                                            • 5 / 21
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement