sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Some of my works

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    409 Posts 95 Posters 186.1k Views 95 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • orgelfO
      orgelf
      last edited by

      hey ! I wanted to put my mecha on warehouse but I can't .

      After I uploaded my file , I arrive on a warehouse page where I have to "accept the conditions" , I cliked on "I accept" and ....nothing happened . No relink , nothing .

      Does anybody has an idea of when I did a mistake ?

      http://www.orgelf.com

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • jetloungeJ
        jetlounge
        last edited by

        well done...

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • orgelfO
          orgelf
          last edited by

          thanks jetlounge

          here my last works (from a Warhammer 40 000 character)

          the drive in , the dorsal reactor , the gun and some other stuff were made in Sketchup

          others modelisations made in Blender

          render Blender

          postprod in Photoshop

          http://i55.tinypic.com/2wmgwv5.jpg

          http://i56.tinypic.com/11rvng3.jpg

          some pictures of the gun (made from a model)

          http://i56.tinypic.com/v5e8tg.jpg

          http://i52.tinypic.com/sg3h3r.jpg

          http://i53.tinypic.com/2ldtxz7.jpg

          http://i56.tinypic.com/2r2r6m9.jpg

          and another illustration with the same scene

          http://i56.tinypic.com/3131tm1.jpg

          http://i51.tinypic.com/2mgv892.jpg

          thanks for your comments

          http://www.orgelf.com

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • orgelfO
            orgelf
            last edited by

            hi everybody my last 2 scenes

            the first one

            the character and its accessories/weapons were made in Blender
            the environment and giant insect were made in Sketchup

            render Blender

            http://i52.tinypic.com/315zfpc.jpg

            http://i51.tinypic.com/26428g3.jpg

            http://i51.tinypic.com/e7012r.jpg

            http://i53.tinypic.com/2hcp5d2.jpg

            http://i51.tinypic.com/38p38.jpg

            http://i51.tinypic.com/9gaixt.jpg

            http://i53.tinypic.com/6qzk9l.jpg

            http://i51.tinypic.com/bjfrlz.jpg

            the second scene

            the character and its accessories were made in Blender

            the bow, the vehicle, the robot and the environment were made in Sketchup

            render Blender

            http://i52.tinypic.com/io2rfk.jpg

            http://i52.tinypic.com/10dedj6.jpg

            http://i56.tinypic.com/2luz5kx.jpg

            http://i55.tinypic.com/okdcmd.jpg

            http://i56.tinypic.com/smsfvc.jpg

            http://i51.tinypic.com/2h6vxu1.jpg

            http://i53.tinypic.com/3178d8m.jpg

            http://i55.tinypic.com/2ev40mb.jpg

            http://i53.tinypic.com/jgs591.jpg

            http://i54.tinypic.com/ixw3o8.jpg

            http://i54.tinypic.com/29ok03q.jpg

            http://i53.tinypic.com/28ml5dz.jpg

            http://i53.tinypic.com/21mx8it.jpg

            http://i56.tinypic.com/nxqdl5.jpg

            thanks for your comments πŸ˜„

            http://www.orgelf.com

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • jarynzlesaJ
              jarynzlesa
              last edited by

              Awesome work πŸ‘ . You definitely enjoy this work. I enjoyed these pictures. Super 😎 .

              http://www.vizualizaceschodiste.mypage.cz/

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • S
                slimaczysko
                last edited by

                That is great man !!! Fantastic work...

                Some of my works and photos... http://slimaczysko.digart.pl/digarty/

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • daleD
                  dale
                  last edited by

                  Wow. That's all. Just Wow πŸ‘

                  Just monkeying around....like Monsanto

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • jason_marantoJ
                    jason_maranto
                    last edited by

                    Outstanding work as always! β˜€

                    Best,
                    Jason.

                    I create video tutorial series about several 2D & 3D graphics programs.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • orgelfO
                      orgelf
                      last edited by

                      Thanks β˜€

                      I'm very glad you like it πŸ˜„

                      My last work using Sketchup

                      the weapon and the environment are made with Sketchup
                      the humans come from Makehuman
                      all the rest is Blender

                      http://i54.tinypic.com/ibjm35.jpg

                      http://i53.tinypic.com/21e953k.jpg

                      http://i51.tinypic.com/1pjbyc.jpg

                      http://i51.tinypic.com/167qvsk.jpg

                      http://i55.tinypic.com/14174w5.jpg

                      http://i52.tinypic.com/15xo12h.jpg

                      http://i55.tinypic.com/16bggas.jpg

                      http://i52.tinypic.com/24muccm.jpg

                      http://i51.tinypic.com/2mfz0v6.jpg

                      http://i54.tinypic.com/23kepf5.jpg

                      http://www.orgelf.com

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • michaliszissiouM
                        michaliszissiou
                        last edited by

                        I can't see these posts, this thread is blocking my provider or something like this. πŸŽ‰
                        I'm very sure that these should be marvelous. Do something orgelf. πŸŽ‰

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • Rich O BrienR
                          Rich O Brien Moderator
                          last edited by

                          Can you see this?

                          MZ_Pic_1.jpg

                          Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp πŸ“–

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • orgelfO
                            orgelf
                            last edited by

                            see what ?

                            http://www.orgelf.com

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • michaliszissiouM
                              michaliszissiou
                              last edited by

                              Of course, and its lovely. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • Rich O BrienR
                                Rich O Brien Moderator
                                last edited by

                                Thanks Pilou πŸ‘

                                Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp πŸ“–

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • orgelfO
                                  orgelf
                                  last edited by

                                  aaaaaaaaahh ok !!

                                  I didn't see that michaliszissiou answered just after my post ! I thought that Rich O'Brien was the first ...

                                  sorry 😳 πŸ‘Š

                                  thanks Pilou πŸ˜‰

                                  http://www.orgelf.com

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • pilouP
                                    pilou
                                    last edited by

                                    Gun and flower that is explosive! πŸ’š
                                    πŸ‘ 😎
                                    @ Orgelf

                                    @unknownuser said:

                                    can you see this?

                                    I believe that the Global Moderator was answering to the Michaliszissiou previous post who couldn't see images! πŸ˜‰

                                    Frenchy Pilou
                                    Is beautiful that please without concept!
                                    My Little site :)

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • pyrolunaP
                                      pyroluna
                                      last edited by

                                      amazing images orgelf!
                                      as usual!

                                      your imagination kind of creeps me out though πŸ˜„

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • michaliszissiouM
                                        michaliszissiou
                                        last edited by

                                        I admired your recent posts in blenderartists.org πŸ‘
                                        Same linked pictures but no problem there, its probably a provider issue with this particular SCF site.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • orgelfO
                                          orgelf
                                          last edited by

                                          thank you very much guys πŸ˜„

                                          the last one , rendererd with Blender and Photoshop

                                          sketchup

                                          http://i52.tinypic.com/xnufli.jpg

                                          http://i55.tinypic.com/xqkton.jpg

                                          http://i54.tinypic.com/2nbad7c.jpg

                                          http://i52.tinypic.com/2j0xu35.jpg

                                          Blender/Photoshop

                                          http://i54.tinypic.com/2wdr9fn.jpg

                                          http://i55.tinypic.com/2lka33o.jpg

                                          http://www.orgelf.com

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • michaliszissiouM
                                            michaliszissiou
                                            last edited by

                                            excellent modeling.
                                            Have you tried zbrush matcaps in blender? (these sphere like textures - normal as mapping method πŸ˜‰ )
                                            http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?t=174790

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 17
                                            • 18
                                            • 19
                                            • 20
                                            • 21
                                            • 21 / 21
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement