sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Green Toaster's Car Sketches

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    745 Posts 45 Posters 285.6k Views 45 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • G
      GreenToaster
      last edited by

      . . . blah, blah, blah . . .


      bw_car_0571_A_01.jpg


      bw_car_0571_A_02.jpg


      bw_car_0571_A_03.jpg

      If you really want something you won't ever stop pursuing it.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • G
        GreenToaster
        last edited by

        . . . don't ask . . . everyone is entitled to having a bad day, right . . . πŸ˜† . . .


        bw_car_08794_A15_01.jpg


        bw_car_08794_A15_02.jpg

        If you really want something you won't ever stop pursuing it.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • G
          GreenToaster
          last edited by

          . . . todays work in progress . . . obviously, doing the same "follow my nose" theme . . . just for fun . . .

          Happy Sketching,

          Brad
          πŸ˜„


          bw_car_08796_A_01.jpg

          If you really want something you won't ever stop pursuing it.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • G
            GreenToaster
            last edited by

            . . . form study . . .


            bw_car_08801_A1_01.jpg

            If you really want something you won't ever stop pursuing it.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • G
              GreenToaster
              last edited by

              . . . last count I had 127 WIP's . . . here's one from today . . .


              bw_car_08797_A_01.jpg

              If you really want something you won't ever stop pursuing it.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • G
                GreenToaster
                last edited by

                . . . I had to explain to someone today "IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO LOOK FINISHED!!!" . . . 😠 . . . geeze, whaddayaspect in ten minutes . . . sheesh . . .

                . . . hard to believe we're closing in on ten grand - who would've thought, eh . . . thanks everyone - I couldn't have gotten this far without you - still have a long way to go - still havin' a boatload of fun! 😍

                Happy Skeching,

                Brad
                πŸ˜„


                bw_08797_A2_01.jpg

                If you really want something you won't ever stop pursuing it.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • MarianM
                  Marian
                  last edited by

                  this one looks really sporty and cool πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

                  http://marian87.deviantart.com/

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • G
                    GreenToaster
                    last edited by

                    Thanks! πŸ˜„

                    I really believe I'm just scratching the surface with this software. Every time I try something new I learn something new - how to do something better, how to define geometry easier to represent what's spinning around in my head. There's so much more to learn - so many more things to design & model.

                    I'm going to name my next child SketchUp . . . okay, that's going too far . . . maybe my next cat . . .

                    Happy Sketching,

                    Brad
                    πŸ˜„

                    If you really want something you won't ever stop pursuing it.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • G
                      GreenToaster
                      last edited by

                      . . . I still don't like trucks very much, but thought this could turn into something I'd be proud to drive with say, I dunno, maybe 529 hp or so . . . yup, I could do that . . .


                      bw_car_0883_A1_01.jpg

                      If you really want something you won't ever stop pursuing it.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • ely862meE
                        ely862me
                        last edited by

                        hehehe who doesnt want something about 500 hp πŸ˜„ the beforelast looks great

                        Elisei (sketchupper)


                        Before no life was done on Earth it was THE LIFE ITSELF...GOD
                        Come and See EliseiDesign

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • MarianM
                          Marian
                          last edited by

                          That seems coming out very nice, please uplod it when you finish it, i want to try my hand at making some nice details on it, πŸ˜„ if you don't mind ofcourse.

                          http://marian87.deviantart.com/

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • G
                            GreenToaster
                            last edited by

                            @unknownuser said:

                            . . . if you don't mind of course
                            Sure - when I model the body a little more, I'll post it - you were talking about the truck, right?

                            Thanks,

                            Brad

                            If you really want something you won't ever stop pursuing it.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • MarianM
                              Marian
                              last edited by

                              Yup it's all about the TRUCK πŸ˜›

                              http://marian87.deviantart.com/

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • MarianM
                                Marian
                                last edited by

                                The last car you uploaded modified be me.


                                car1.jpg


                                car2.jpg


                                car3.jpg

                                http://marian87.deviantart.com/

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • G
                                  GreenToaster
                                  last edited by

                                  @unknownuser said:

                                  The last car you uploaded modified be me.
                                  Marian, that's fantastic - I really love it.

                                  If you really want something you won't ever stop pursuing it.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • MarianM
                                    Marian
                                    last edited by

                                    I'm glad you like it πŸ˜„


                                    bw_car_08774_G11.skp

                                    http://marian87.deviantart.com/

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • G
                                      GreenToaster
                                      last edited by

                                      . . . who would guess . . . another one . . .


                                      bw_car_096232_A_01.jpg

                                      If you really want something you won't ever stop pursuing it.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • ely862meE
                                        ely862me
                                        last edited by

                                        IMO this is the most original ideea

                                        amazing

                                        Elisei (sketchupper)


                                        Before no life was done on Earth it was THE LIFE ITSELF...GOD
                                        Come and See EliseiDesign

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • G
                                          GreenToaster
                                          last edited by

                                          Coming from you, that's really a very nice compliment - thank you.

                                          I still very much enjoy jotting out these quick, very simple ideas . . .

                                          Happy Sketching,

                                          Brad
                                          πŸ˜„

                                          If you really want something you won't ever stop pursuing it.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • G
                                            GreenToaster
                                            last edited by

                                            . . . I think the last car looked like it was unhappy rather than mean . . . I wanted it to look mean, not sad . . . here's another quick front end idea - obviously, just a slight twist from earlier stuff . . .


                                            bw_car_08817_A_02.jpg


                                            bw_car_08817_A_01.jpg

                                            If you really want something you won't ever stop pursuing it.

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 29
                                            • 30
                                            • 31
                                            • 32
                                            • 33
                                            • 37
                                            • 38
                                            • 31 / 38
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement