sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Simple country barn

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    45 Posts 21 Posters 4.4k Views 21 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • C
      cadmunkey
      last edited by

      @notareal said:

      Hair/fur system and ecosystem are on the roadmap. No date when these will be available.

      Sounds great! πŸ˜„

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • marked001M
        marked001
        last edited by

        @dale said:

        Pete, I don't care which you choose, I'm just looking forward to it.
        Thanks

        I'm with Dale. And I'm very excited for this!

        http://www.revision21vis.com

        instagram: revi21on

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • Bryan KB
          Bryan K
          last edited by

          @marked001 said:

          @dale said:

          Pete, I don't care which you choose, I'm just looking forward to it.
          Thanks

          I'm with Dale. And I'm very excited for this!

          Same here. Yours and others work here are what I strive for and keeps me motivated. Any chance to learn is welcome.

          See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • soloS
            solo
            last edited by

            More images, playing with materials.

            old mini su.jpg

            old mini.png

            http://www.solos-art.com

            If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • daleD
              dale
              last edited by

              😲 Is that a Hillman?

              Just monkeying around....like Monsanto

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • soloS
                solo
                last edited by

                Indeed it is, 1973.

                http://www.solos-art.com

                If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • daleD
                  dale
                  last edited by

                  I used to have a Hillman Californian, about that vintage, and you matched the paint job perfectly.
                  You must be just smiling testing this out!

                  Just monkeying around....like Monsanto

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • marked001M
                    marked001
                    last edited by

                    Anyone willing to create a good material building tutorial? or know of any good ones??

                    This is one (of many) areas that I am horrible with.. .

                    http://www.revision21vis.com

                    instagram: revi21on

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • soloS
                      solo
                      last edited by

                      @marked001 said:

                      Anyone willing to create a good material building tutorial? or know of any good ones??

                      This is one (of many) areas that I am horrible with.. .

                      Here is a start, there are other pdf based ones, I'll see if I can find them.

                      http://www.solos-art.com

                      If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • N
                        notareal
                        last edited by

                        @marked001 said:

                        Anyone willing to create a good material building tutorial? or know of any good ones??

                        This is one (of many) areas that I am horrible with.. .

                        Fyi... Thea pdf tutorial for material lab is almost ready, it will be found under Thea Render resources at PDF Tutorials, like other new pdf tutorials.

                        Welcome to try Thea Render, Thea support | kerkythea.net -team member

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • StinkieS
                          Stinkie
                          last edited by

                          Great! πŸ‘

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • marked001M
                            marked001
                            last edited by

                            thanks guys!

                            http://www.revision21vis.com

                            instagram: revi21on

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0

                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                            Register Login
                            • 1
                            • 2
                            • 3
                            • 3 / 3
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            Buy SketchPlus
                            Buy SUbD
                            Buy WrapR
                            Buy eBook
                            Buy Modelur
                            Buy Vertex Tools
                            Buy SketchCuisine
                            Buy FormFonts

                            Advertisement