sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    This is some of my works

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    193 Posts 26 Posters 57.5k Views 26 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • cj_sniperC
      cj_sniper
      last edited by

      furniture set "Golden Fleece"


      untitled.253.jpg


      untitled.252.jpg

      http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
      I'm not a magician, I just learn

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • 66searcher6
        66searcher
        last edited by

        you rock man!
        you're nonstop modeler! well done! 👍
        would u please say some info about your render engine?

        http://hamidtoliat.deviantart.com/

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • cj_sniperC
          cj_sniper
          last edited by

          THANKS
          my render - KeyShot2
          thats all...
          I am sick
          so some time will be no new models

          http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
          I'm not a magician, I just learn

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • 66searcher6
            66searcher
            last edited by

            @cj_sniper said:

            THANKS
            my render - KeyShot2
            thats all...
            I am sick
            so some time will be no new models

            i hope you get healthy soon. ☀

            http://hamidtoliat.deviantart.com/

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • cj_sniperC
              cj_sniper
              last edited by

              mee too
              thankyou

              http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
              I'm not a magician, I just learn

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • cj_sniperC
                cj_sniper
                last edited by

                finaly im back
                Armored Assault Tank


                22233332222.107.jpg


                22233332222.108.jpg


                22233332222.109.jpg

                http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                I'm not a magician, I just learn

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • orgelfO
                  orgelf
                  last edited by

                  you have your own design 👍

                  really appreciate your work ☀

                  http://www.orgelf.com

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • cj_sniperC
                    cj_sniper
                    last edited by

                    Another sportcar


                    445445.110.jpg


                    445445.111.jpg


                    445445.112.jpg

                    http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                    I'm not a magician, I just learn

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • cj_sniperC
                      cj_sniper
                      last edited by

                      robots


                      untitled.255.jpg

                      http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                      I'm not a magician, I just learn

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • cj_sniperC
                        cj_sniper
                        last edited by

                        STARREX - bicycle with a self-sufficient accumulator system and multimedia player


                        untitled.262.jpg


                        untitled.263.jpg


                        untitled.265.jpg


                        untitled.266.jpg

                        http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                        I'm not a magician, I just learn

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • cj_sniperC
                          cj_sniper
                          last edited by

                          @unknownuser said:

                          That's just great fun to see! Special stuff!! Thanks again

                          always welcome

                          http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                          I'm not a magician, I just learn

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • cj_sniperC
                            cj_sniper
                            last edited by

                            there is something in retro design
                            my new masterpiece - a retro concept car


                            untitled.268.jpg


                            untitled.270.jpg


                            untitled.271.jpg

                            http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                            I'm not a magician, I just learn

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • cj_sniperC
                              cj_sniper
                              last edited by

                              on retro
                              toaster + radio


                              untitled.285.jpg


                              untitled.286.jpg

                              http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                              I'm not a magician, I just learn

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • cj_sniperC
                                cj_sniper
                                last edited by

                                thanks

                                http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                                I'm not a magician, I just learn

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • cj_sniperC
                                  cj_sniper
                                  last edited by

                                  hybrid four-wheel drive roadster "ROACH"
                                  front engine - Fuel
                                  rear engine - electric
                                  cockroach named because of the front protective tube


                                  untitled.288.jpg


                                  untitled.289.jpg


                                  untitled.290.jpg

                                  http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                                  I'm not a magician, I just learn

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • cj_sniperC
                                    cj_sniper
                                    last edited by

                                    design project of sports bar "fanat" (customer approved)
                                    please do not kick much, because This is the first experience in this vector ...


                                    Untitled-1.jpg


                                    Untitled-2.jpg


                                    Untitled-3.jpg


                                    Untitled-4.jpg

                                    http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                                    I'm not a magician, I just learn

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • K
                                      KarinaGM
                                      last edited by

                                      I loved the bike!!!
                                      And those cars are funtastic also 😄
                                      Your models have changed a lot from page 1

                                      **"Aquel que sacrifica un poco de libertad por seguridad, no se merece ninguna y terminará perdiendo ambas"

                                      -Benjamín Franklin.**

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • cj_sniperC
                                        cj_sniper
                                        last edited by

                                        thankyou so much

                                        http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                                        I'm not a magician, I just learn

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • cj_sniperC
                                          cj_sniper
                                          last edited by

                                          "SPEEDO BEE"
                                          concept sports car


                                          untitled.291.jpg


                                          untitled.292.jpg


                                          untitled.293.jpg


                                          untitled.294.jpg

                                          http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                                          I'm not a magician, I just learn

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • L
                                            lapx
                                            last edited by

                                            Anthony,

                                            Great Stuff! Your curves have improve exponentially. You imagination is unlimited.
                                            Keep it up man. 😎

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 6
                                            • 7
                                            • 8
                                            • 9
                                            • 10
                                            • 9 / 10
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement