sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    โš ๏ธ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    This is some of my works

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    193 Posts 26 Posters 57.5k Views 26 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • cj_sniperC
      cj_sniper
      last edited by

      hybrid diesel-electro truck GOLIATH-ED

      http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/untitled72.jpg

      http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/untitled71.jpg

      http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/untitled73.jpg

      http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
      I'm not a magician, I just learn

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • cj_sniperC
        cj_sniper
        last edited by

        chopper concept

        http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/untitled88.jpg

        http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/untitled89.jpg

        http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
        I'm not a magician, I just learn

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • pilouP
          pilou
          last edited by

          Very refreshings models! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

          Frenchy Pilou
          Is beautiful that please without concept!
          My Little site :)

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • cj_sniperC
            cj_sniper
            last edited by

            thanks

            http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
            I'm not a magician, I just learn

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • cj_sniperC
              cj_sniper
              last edited by

              http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/165574_k57MEdZj3gIJI9TKvZXD6jITx.jpg

              http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/165574_6IcDTRbGW1z9AXF706BhU2sS7.jpg

              http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
              I'm not a magician, I just learn

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • cj_sniperC
                cj_sniper
                last edited by

                hotroad buggy (alot of small details)

                http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/untitled33.jpg

                http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/untitled32.jpg

                http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                I'm not a magician, I just learn

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • cj_sniperC
                  cj_sniper
                  last edited by

                  LED Lamp "Flower Power", the lamp not only change the brightness but also hide behind the petals ... lamp equipped with a clock, alarm and has 3 modes:

                  1. Manual (adjust themselves what light you need and enable, disable) manipulations performed by touching the touch-mound at the base of the lamp,
                  2. automatic time (ask what time the lamp is switched on and off in what, as well as the intensity of light) button on the left of the clock
                  3. Automatic on sensitivity (the base is a light sensor, if the lamp goes dark, the darker the brighter the lamp lights and acc. vice-versa) button on the left of the clock

                  http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/untitled101.jpg

                  http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/untitled100.jpg

                  http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                  I'm not a magician, I just learn

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • cj_sniperC
                    cj_sniper
                    last edited by

                    BLUESKY chopper

                    http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/untitled34.jpg

                    http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/untitled35.jpg

                    http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                    I'm not a magician, I just learn

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • cj_sniperC
                      cj_sniper
                      last edited by

                      Here are a couple of robot (complete sets of furniture, "Hills" was made โ€‹โ€‹of 10 pieces, after the crisis ceased to be ordered, as expensive in production)
                      Roulette "WilderWestern"(to make when he was the height of the gambling business in Ukraine for a chain of casinos, only 5 tables were produced

                      http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/untitled118.jpg

                      http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/untitled119.jpg

                      http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/untitled120.jpg

                      http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                      I'm not a magician, I just learn

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • cj_sniperC
                        cj_sniper
                        last edited by

                        LED Park Lamp "Lily"
                        completely autonomous because powered by solar elements, the body is made of fiberglass, painted in green color is not obtrusive than it does not emit light from the composition of the park, ceiling made โ€‹โ€‹of reinforced plastic, inside a LED elements
                        Rod with a metal frame. Lamp height (an element) 3,5 m and 1,1 m. rod removal Destination: lighting fittings, sidewalks, pedestrian zones.

                        http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/untitled131.jpg

                        http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                        I'm not a magician, I just learn

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • cj_sniperC
                          cj_sniper
                          last edited by

                          "Jerboa"
                          the vehicle for movement on Mars


                          untitled.134.jpg


                          untitled.135.jpg

                          http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                          I'm not a magician, I just learn

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • orgelfO
                            orgelf
                            last edited by

                            very cool "vehicle for movement on mars" ๐Ÿ˜„

                            http://www.orgelf.com

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • numbthumbN
                              numbthumb
                              last edited by

                              Jerrycans? What fuel does that Mars vehicle use? ๐Ÿ˜„
                              Seriously, interesting concept. Looks like you have paid more attention to curved parts - they look quite segmented on your previous models.

                              Comfortably numb...

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • cj_sniperC
                                cj_sniper
                                last edited by

                                in cans no fuel (fuel - nuclear generator) in their water! Something without which it simply can not survive on Mars (and elsewhere)

                                http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                                I'm not a magician, I just learn

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • cj_sniperC
                                  cj_sniper
                                  last edited by

                                  The rover "TUSHKAN"
                                  Fuel: in the back of the rover is electric generator at a nuclear fuel, the rotation of the wheels is a chain mechanism with independent motors.
                                  Type the passengers: the rover descends to a height of 50 cm between the hull and the surface of B, then the door gets up and moves forward allowing access to passengers and the driver to board the transport "A".
                                  Features: transport has 4 legs (each of which can be operated independently, which allows him to overcome even the steepest mountain surface) radius of the variability of foot 80 degrees "C". Wheels with tires of low pressure for maximum grip with the ground, equipped with spiked steel inserts. Changing the wheels is made in 3 steps: prepare a spare tire and lift the injured leg of transport, unhook the damaged wheel (turning off the hydraulic lock in the mechanism near the wheels), insert a spare tire in the grooves and re-enable the hydraulic clamps (mounting), thereby fixing the wheel. The wheels have ball bearings at the bottom of the foot, which adds increased maneuverability.
                                  Transportation is also equipped with two 40 liter jerry cans with water (so to speak NC)
                                  Designed for movement on the surface of Mars during its colonization (or rather for the mountain and crater surfaces), requires the presence of gravity)). Used as a scout the territory.


                                  Graphic1.jpg

                                  http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                                  I'm not a magician, I just learn

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • numbthumbN
                                    numbthumb
                                    last edited by

                                    Aaah..water jerrycans. Hope theyยดre properly insulated ๐Ÿ˜„
                                    Very imaginative work!

                                    Comfortably numb...

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • cj_sniperC
                                      cj_sniper
                                      last edited by

                                      thanks

                                      http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                                      I'm not a magician, I just learn

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • C
                                        chocolate_fou
                                        last edited by

                                        Nice concepts you got there...keep it up..

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • cj_sniperC
                                          cj_sniper
                                          last edited by

                                          a couple of my works
                                          toy cars


                                          untitled.136.jpg


                                          untitled.137.jpg


                                          untitled.138.jpg


                                          untitled.139.jpg


                                          untitled.140.jpg

                                          http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                                          I'm not a magician, I just learn

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • cj_sniperC
                                            cj_sniper
                                            last edited by

                                            moonwalker for tourists "crater Turtle"
                                            panoramic roof and sides - for better viewing


                                            untitled.141.jpg


                                            untitled.143.jpg


                                            untitled.142.jpg

                                            http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                                            I'm not a magician, I just learn

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 3
                                            • 4
                                            • 5
                                            • 9
                                            • 10
                                            • 3 / 10
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement