sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    This is some of my works

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    193 Posts 26 Posters 57.5k Views 26 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • cj_sniperC
      cj_sniper
      last edited by

      little 2 persons cabriolet
      inspired by oldies cars


      untitled.2.jpg


      untitled.5.jpg


      untitled.3.jpg

      http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
      I'm not a magician, I just learn

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • cj_sniperC
        cj_sniper
        last edited by

        sensor touch switch and dimmer lighting for rooms with high humidity and LED backlight


        untitled.7.jpg


        untitled.8.jpg


        untitled.9.jpg

        http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
        I'm not a magician, I just learn

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • W
          wodur
          last edited by

          It's an example of a constant learning! awesome and congratulations for your last renders!

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • cj_sniperC
            cj_sniper
            last edited by

            thanks and here the new modei


            untitled.65.jpg


            untitled.67.jpg


            untitled.68.jpg


            untitled.69.jpg


            untitled.70.jpg


            untitled.71.jpg

            http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
            I'm not a magician, I just learn

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • cj_sniperC
              cj_sniper
              last edited by

              slotmachines "ARIZONA LOTTO"


              avtom.72.jpg

              http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
              I'm not a magician, I just learn

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • cj_sniperC
                cj_sniper
                last edited by

                sportcar concept (with interior this time πŸ˜„ )


                untitled.79.jpg


                untitled.80.jpg


                untitled.81.jpg


                untitled.82.jpg


                untitled.83.jpg

                http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                I'm not a magician, I just learn

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • cj_sniperC
                  cj_sniper
                  last edited by

                  chopper concept


                  untitled.23.jpg


                  untitled.24.jpg

                  http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                  I'm not a magician, I just learn

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • boofredlayB
                    boofredlay
                    last edited by

                    Your Goliathus 4x4 would be a cool RC toy.

                    http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • cj_sniperC
                      cj_sniper
                      last edited by

                      modular acrylic shelves for display items


                      untitled.105.jpg

                      http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                      I'm not a magician, I just learn

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • cj_sniperC
                        cj_sniper
                        last edited by

                        corporate badges


                        untitled.111.jpg


                        I_141511011_50_20100617.jpg


                        Untitled-1.jpg


                        Untitled-2.jpg

                        http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                        I'm not a magician, I just learn

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • cj_sniperC
                          cj_sniper
                          last edited by

                          couple slotmachines


                          untitled.77.jpg

                          http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                          I'm not a magician, I just learn

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • cj_sniperC
                            cj_sniper
                            last edited by

                            outdoor advertising


                            untitled.101.jpg


                            untitled.102.jpg

                            http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                            I'm not a magician, I just learn

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • cj_sniperC
                              cj_sniper
                              last edited by

                              pickup toy


                              dcsc.115.jpg


                              dcsc.117.jpg


                              dcsc.118.jpg


                              dcsc.119.jpg

                              http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                              I'm not a magician, I just learn

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • cj_sniperC
                                cj_sniper
                                last edited by

                                another toy
                                HOT ROAD BUGGY


                                untitled.126.jpg


                                untitled.125.jpg


                                untitled.127.jpg


                                untitled.128.jpg

                                http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                                I'm not a magician, I just learn

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • cj_sniperC
                                  cj_sniper
                                  last edited by

                                  another car


                                  untitled.130.jpg


                                  untitled.131.jpg


                                  untitled.132.jpg

                                  http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                                  I'm not a magician, I just learn

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • cj_sniperC
                                    cj_sniper
                                    last edited by

                                    MY PTZ

                                    meou & bow wow


                                    untitled.144.jpg


                                    untitled.145.jpg

                                    http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                                    I'm not a magician, I just learn

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • cj_sniperC
                                      cj_sniper
                                      last edited by

                                      FASTROSSA concept


                                      untitled.153.jpg


                                      untitled.154.jpg


                                      untitled.155.jpg

                                      http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                                      I'm not a magician, I just learn

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • cj_sniperC
                                        cj_sniper
                                        last edited by

                                        TANKATOR


                                        untitled.157.jpg


                                        untitled.158.jpg


                                        untitled.159.jpg

                                        http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                                        I'm not a magician, I just learn

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • cj_sniperC
                                          cj_sniper
                                          last edited by

                                          hello again 😍


                                          untitled.4.jpg


                                          untitled.5.jpg


                                          untitled.8.jpg


                                          untitled.9.jpg

                                          http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                                          I'm not a magician, I just learn

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • cj_sniperC
                                            cj_sniper
                                            last edited by

                                            speedboat concept "DIE HARD"


                                            untitled.1.jpg


                                            untitled.2.jpg


                                            untitled.3.jpg


                                            untitled.4.jpg

                                            http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                                            I'm not a magician, I just learn

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 6
                                            • 7
                                            • 8
                                            • 9
                                            • 10
                                            • 8 / 10
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement