sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    This is some of my works

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    193 Posts 26 Posters 57.5k Views 26 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • hellnbakH
      hellnbak
      last edited by

      Nice model, but are those wingtip engines or mini emergency escape planes? 😆 Do they have functioning ailerons, and if so, wouldn't that make control of the aircraft a lot more complicated? They look cool, but I don't think they would be practical. I would just drop them down and make them a part of the wing.
      Never mind me, just nitpicking.

      "Politicians are just like diapers -- they need to be changed often, and for the same reason"

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • cj_sniperC
        cj_sniper
        last edited by

        they support the wing and are additional accelerators + controls in the EMERGENCY situation

        http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
        I'm not a magician, I just learn

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • R
          rv1974
          last edited by

          жах!

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • cj_sniperC
            cj_sniper
            last edited by

            Offroad tricykle


            untitled.119.jpg


            untitled.120.jpg


            untitled.121.jpg


            untitled.122.jpg

            http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
            I'm not a magician, I just learn

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • S
              SketchUpNoobie
              last edited by

              Anthony, your imagination and originality never cease. This is awesome.

              --

              SketchUpNoobie: the complete noob in all things SketchUp.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • boofredlayB
                boofredlay
                last edited by

                @cj_sniper said:

                assault boarding a spaceship "TICK"

                I think I saw one of those under microscope in my lab work the other day 😄

                Like John said, great imagination. Keep it up.

                http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • cj_sniperC
                  cj_sniper
                  last edited by

                  thanks guys

                  http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                  I'm not a magician, I just learn

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • cj_sniperC
                    cj_sniper
                    last edited by

                    assault boarding spaceship "TICK"


                    untitled.132.jpg


                    untitled.133.jpg


                    untitled.134.jpg


                    untitled.135.jpg

                    http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                    I'm not a magician, I just learn

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • cj_sniperC
                      cj_sniper
                      last edited by

                      offroad buggy for kids


                      56y65y.138.jpg


                      untitled.136.jpg


                      untitled.137.jpg

                      http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                      I'm not a magician, I just learn

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • cj_sniperC
                        cj_sniper
                        last edited by

                        RED Devastator .... (fantasy on the theme of American thinking about the alleged enslavement of the world's communists of the Soviet Union)

                        Self-propelled, destructive, self-contained, fortress siege

                        Other renderers are later


                        untitled.139.jpg

                        http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                        I'm not a magician, I just learn

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • pbacotP
                          pbacot
                          last edited by

                          Crazy great stuff. Wonderful renders. They look like real toys or models, with the DOF. Appropriate for the old USSR that the siege machine looks like a harvester in a way.

                          MacOSX MojaveSketchUp Pro v19 Twilight v2 Thea v3 PowerCADD

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • cj_sniperC
                            cj_sniper
                            last edited by

                            as I wrote earlier
                            here are more renders


                            untitled.143.jpg


                            untitled.144.jpg

                            http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                            I'm not a magician, I just learn

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • cj_sniperC
                              cj_sniper
                              last edited by

                              rover, passenger transport to travel between the colonies


                              untitled.146.jpg


                              untitled.147.jpg


                              untitled.148.jpg

                              http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                              I'm not a magician, I just learn

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • T
                                turbobrad
                                last edited by

                                Good stuff! I really enjoy your rendering and presentation style. Not to mention the creative subjects.

                                BradE
                                Dean3Design

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • cj_sniperC
                                  cj_sniper
                                  last edited by

                                  thankyou

                                  http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                                  I'm not a magician, I just learn

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • cj_sniperC
                                    cj_sniper
                                    last edited by

                                    bathyscaphe TURTLE


                                    untitled.150.jpg


                                    untitled.152.jpg


                                    oktopus2.jpg

                                    http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                                    I'm not a magician, I just learn

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • cj_sniperC
                                      cj_sniper
                                      last edited by

                                      MASSIVE BIKE CONCEPT

                                      the main idea of ​​the front wheel is divided into two, and steering support is at the center ...


                                      untitled.157.jpg


                                      untitled.163.jpg


                                      untitled.164.jpg


                                      untitled.165.jpg

                                      http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                                      I'm not a magician, I just learn

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • cj_sniperC
                                        cj_sniper
                                        last edited by

                                        exterior lighting of the Krivoy Rog Technical University


                                        original_165574_LDpnEqN9KEEYLif4j5AvFQbQc.jpg


                                        original_165574_wHzMqkQszWkEAFrFP2Gt_1Obw.jpg

                                        http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                                        I'm not a magician, I just learn

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • cj_sniperC
                                          cj_sniper
                                          last edited by

                                          jet scooter "JETSTER"


                                          untitled.178.jpg


                                          untitled.179.jpg


                                          untitled.180.jpg


                                          untitled.181.jpg

                                          http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                                          I'm not a magician, I just learn

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • cj_sniperC
                                            cj_sniper
                                            last edited by

                                            speedcontest winner YAHOOOO!!
                                            (testing of Keyshot 3)


                                            untitled.6.jpg

                                            http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                                            I'm not a magician, I just learn

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 3
                                            • 4
                                            • 5
                                            • 9
                                            • 10
                                            • 3 / 10
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement