sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    A New/Older SketchUp user !

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    100 Posts 23 Posters 28.1k Views 23 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • pyrolunaP
      pyroluna
      last edited by

      that's odd... it's as if you have a wooden-floorboard-patterned carpet...

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • B
        BOSSFANTA
        last edited by

        I know, i know, i search the solution , what a stupid software ^^'
        That's a little problem, it'll be resolved, in few time,
        but now i can't because i'm working to the last part of the house.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • D
          dsarchs
          last edited by

          Did you mention what program you're using to do the renderings?

          I agree with others that some of your images have too wide of a FOV. Also, A lot of your interiors show small light leaks that make the walls look like they're not completely touching the floor. Also, and this is the most noticeable critique I have, is that your bump maps are MUCH to strong. I would turn the value down to about 10% of what you are currently using.

          I'm impressed, though, with how much detail you put into adjacent properties -- almost as much as the project building.

          Knowledge is a polite word for dead but not buried imagination.

          -e.e.cummings

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • B
            BOSSFANTA
            last edited by

            I use IDX Renditionner. But i have also V-Ray but with de SketchUp 6 pro, but i only work on the 7.

            To continue... (the same house external)


            http://i60.servimg.com/u/f60/11/40/27/64/112.jpg


            http://i60.servimg.com/u/f60/11/40/27/64/210.jpg


            http://i60.servimg.com/u/f60/11/40/27/64/310.jpg

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • jo-keJ
              jo-ke
              last edited by

              I like the electricity

              http://www.zz7.de

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • B
                BOSSFANTA
                last edited by

                I like too. I made it for have a good representation of the reality ^^

                A Special content (If we can say that like that ^^)

                http://i60.servimg.com/u/f60/11/40/27/64/mm10.jpg

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • B
                  BOSSFANTA
                  last edited by

                  New project :

                  http://i60.servimg.com/u/f60/11/40/27/64/maison14.jpg

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • B
                    BOSSFANTA
                    last edited by

                    I want to creat now something different of japan,
                    i'll make : European building precisly French housing.
                    I'll try to do that at holidays whose begin in ten days.
                    (i will have two monthes ^^ Great !)

                    Currently, i make a break.

                    I'll use too, V-Ray renders. I'm not satisfied by the IDX settings, whose
                    are too vague ( i think).

                    Bossfanta.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • artysmediaA
                      artysmedia
                      last edited by

                      @bossfanta said:


                      http://i60.servimg.com/u/f60/11/40/27/64/untitl10.jpg

                      Old french Style.

                      I like this one a lot! 💚 👍

                      Working with: Win7 64 bit OS - Core i5 - 2,27GHz and 8GB RAM

                      Blog: Artysmedia

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • B
                        BOSSFANTA
                        last edited by

                        I like it too, but The next step is the same but ... just a little bit more big ^^ (Others projects will be our contemporary french style houses)

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • E
                          enix
                          last edited by

                          @bossfanta said:

                          New project :

                          http://i60.servimg.com/u/f60/11/40/27/64/maison14.jpg

                          i believe that the walls are straight right? just like the others have said, your FOV's for your images are just too high, could you perhaps lower them a bit?

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • B
                            BOSSFANTA
                            last edited by

                            @unknownuser said:

                            i believe that the walls are straight right? just like the others have said, your FOV's for your images are just too high, could you perhaps lower them a bit?

                            Yes, and i'm sorry for that ^^ I'll try to do that more lower. Just try X)

                            Project of the Day...

                            http://i60.servimg.com/u/f60/11/40/27/64/school10.jpg

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • B
                              BOSSFANTA
                              last edited by

                              A test with TwilightRender ...

                              http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs037.snc4/34199_1395841170931_1079276195_30979250_1213993_n.jpg

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • B
                                BOSSFANTA
                                last edited by

                                The final render before to begin the next project :

                                Render engine : V-RAY

                                http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs073.ash2/37004_1396595309784_1079276195_30980537_613775_n.jpg

                                I'm sorry for the quality of the backgroung at the left... ^^

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • B
                                  BOSSFANTA
                                  last edited by

                                  http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs070.snc4/34863_1412453426227_1079276195_31015723_6364434_n.jpg

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • B
                                    BOSSFANTA
                                    last edited by

                                    Saturday and Sunday creation :

                                    http://i30.servimg.com/u/f30/11/40/27/64/rendu010.jpg

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • B
                                      BOSSFANTA
                                      last edited by

                                      Project of the evening:

                                      http://i30.servimg.com/u/f30/11/40/27/64/final10.jpg

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • B
                                        BOSSFANTA
                                        last edited by

                                        Group of projects N°1. => Wood

                                        http://i30.servimg.com/u/f30/11/40/27/64/fin10.jpg

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • L
                                          liam887
                                          last edited by

                                          I really like these, think the reflections of the desks in one of the classroom images are a bit too strong in the windows thats my only crit so far that I can see!

                                          VISIT MY ONLINE GALLERY
                                          http://www.robotsvdinosaurs.com/

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • B
                                            BOSSFANTA
                                            last edited by

                                            Thanks for your comment. My problem is V-ray, i've some difficulty to do what i want, particularly the reflexions.
                                            But i'll try to do better.

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 3
                                            • 4
                                            • 5
                                            • 4 / 5
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement