sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    My Works-WIP-

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    46 Posts 15 Posters 9.3k Views 15 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • N
      nomeradona
      last edited by

      stefanq,

      very nice update buddy. i love the big pics rather the thumbnails...i dont mind you post three or four big pics for every post...

      visit my blog: http://www.nomeradona.blogspot.com

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • stefanqS
        stefanq
        last edited by

        Thanks Nomer.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • stefanqS
          stefanq
          last edited by

          I love my job, I love my job, I love my job.....more cabinets 👊

          http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/5052/lepadatu10.jpg

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • stefanqS
            stefanq
            last edited by

            still w.i.p.

            http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/4623/busteni1.th.jpg


            http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/9528/busteni2.th.jpg


            http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/7264/busteni3.th.jpg

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • stefanqS
              stefanq
              last edited by

              Another one

              http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/6982/busteni5.th.jpg

              one more

              http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/4884/busteni6.th.jpg

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • ely862meE
                ely862me
                last edited by

                Great renders!! U're improving all the time !

                Cheers!

                Elisei (sketchupper)


                Before no life was done on Earth it was THE LIFE ITSELF...GOD
                Come and See EliseiDesign

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • stefanqS
                  stefanq
                  last edited by

                  Thanks Eli!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • stefanqS
                    stefanq
                    last edited by


                    http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj104/ild0ct0r3/th_Living_Corina2.jpg


                    http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj104/ild0ct0r3/th_lepadatu_hote2-1.jpg


                    http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj104/ild0ct0r3/th_Bucatarie_Coiciu1.jpg


                    http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj104/ild0ct0r3/th_fr1.jpg

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • stefanqS
                      stefanq
                      last edited by


                      http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/9162/livingcorina3.th.jpg

                      Uploaded with ImageShack.us

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • dermotcollD
                        dermotcoll
                        last edited by

                        Great work Stefanq. Love the last one - I am getting a few requests to do this style of built in now. The Italian systems being sold in Ireland are hugely expensive and I feel there is a niche for a more modest price bracket using quality materials.

                        When you burn your arse - you gotta sit on the blisters!!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • stefanqS
                          stefanq
                          last edited by

                          Thank you Dermot. I didn't had too much freedom with this one, but it's fine I guess, if the client is happy in the end. A good source for inspiration is this one: http://www.webmobili.it/
                          If you can find Italian magazines, I recommend to you "casaviva" and "bravacasa". The price is @ 3 or 4 euro
                          Regards,
                          Stefan

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • jo-keJ
                            jo-ke
                            last edited by

                            @dermotcoll said:

                            I am getting a few requests to do this style of built in now. The Italian systems being sold in Ireland are hugely expensive and I feel there is a niche for a more modest price bracket using quality materials.

                            Hi Dermot, ask them: http://www.corazzingroup.it/Azienda.asp?Azienda=MR&Lingua=ITA I sell a lot of their stuff, good quality, nice style, very flixible and not too expensive!

                            http://www.zz7.de

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • dermotcollD
                              dermotcoll
                              last edited by

                              Great link Jo-Ke, Thankyou very much.

                              I have had some experience of dealing with Italian manufacturing companies in the past - fantastic quality and design but the customer service side always let them down - they did things to suit the factory not the customer alot of the time - which left a very bad feeling with the customer. Volume of orders was a problem too but I will certainly contact them and see if they would be willing to do business.

                              When you burn your arse - you gotta sit on the blisters!!

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • stefanqS
                                stefanq
                                last edited by

                                Long time without posting. I've been busy like always, making furniture, but unfortunately, I haven't time to render all my works. The first image it's a coffee table for a client, and the second one, an Italian design (misuraemme) for the same client who wanted this exact model.
                                The books was shared by Teofas with his wonderful scene (thank you Teo)
                                Regards,
                                Stefan


                                masuta1.jpg


                                misuraemme2.jpg

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • stefanqS
                                  stefanq
                                  last edited by

                                  WOW...now that's long time without posting. Small work, some cabinets arrangement. Waiting for client opinion.
                                  Regards,
                                  Stefan


                                  Bucatarie Oae.jpg

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • stefanqS
                                    stefanq
                                    last edited by

                                    Bed design proposal this time:


                                    Pat Teta.jpg

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • daleD
                                      dale
                                      last edited by

                                      So if theses are the renderings I'd love to see the finished pieces. But then again if these are the finished pieces I'd love to see the renderings. 😄

                                      Just monkeying around....like Monsanto

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • mitcorbM
                                        mitcorb
                                        last edited by

                                        I kind of like that modular wall/ entertainment thing.

                                        I take the slow, deliberate approach in my aimless wandering.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • stefanqS
                                          stefanq
                                          last edited by

                                          Gentlemen, thank you for your comment. The modular wall is designed by MisuraEmme, a big italian furniture company, I've only tried to
                                          get it right as in reference images as a client wish. Unfortunately, due to the very expensive materials required, this one didn't pass.
                                          The kitchen is just a first proposal, not to much to say about it, I'm still waiting the client to decide if this is the right look (color and the model of the fronts)and maybe I'll make another version with the oven much higher, in a tall cabinet at the right end of the kitchen. The bed it's 99% final, as the client is someone who we worked with in the past, and we communicate very well.
                                          As a conclusion about what Mr. Dale said, I think I'll try to get more images about the work we do in our shop, because it's always nice to see things coming to life, after some sketches or 3d models.
                                          Regards,
                                          Stefan

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • daleD
                                            dale
                                            last edited by

                                            That would be great to see.

                                            Just monkeying around....like Monsanto

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 3
                                            • 1 / 3
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement