sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    My Works-WIP-

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    46 Posts 15 Posters 9.3k Views 15 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • A
      andeciuala
      last edited by

      congratulations you have very nice design and nice renders also!

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • EscapeArtistE
        EscapeArtist
        last edited by

        Wow. That is fantastic rendering. I feel like I could walk into the picture and open up a cabinet or have a seat on the furniture.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • stefanqS
          stefanq
          last edited by

          Thanks so much guys, I'm glad you like it!

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • stefanqS
            stefanq
            last edited by

            Something new....intensive use of tool on surface and follow me.

            http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/5630/london1u.th.jpg


            http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/377/london1.th.jpg


            http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/1965/london2.th.jpg

            http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj104/ild0ct0r3/london3.jpg

            http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj104/ild0ct0r3/london2.jpg

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • stefanqS
              stefanq
              last edited by

              And another kitchen.... 👊

              http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/9803/mamaia2.jpg

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • stefanqS
                stefanq
                last edited by

                http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/4014/mamaia4.jpg

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • dermotcollD
                  dermotcoll
                  last edited by

                  Stefanq

                  They are excellent - do you want to come to Ireland and work for me?????

                  When you burn your arse - you gotta sit on the blisters!!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • stefanqS
                    stefanq
                    last edited by

                    Hehehe...thanks Dermot! I would love to come there, but, You're late with this question....about 2-3 years.
                    Regards,
                    Stefan

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • N
                      nomeradona
                      last edited by

                      stefanq,

                      very nice update buddy. i love the big pics rather the thumbnails...i dont mind you post three or four big pics for every post...

                      visit my blog: http://www.nomeradona.blogspot.com

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • stefanqS
                        stefanq
                        last edited by

                        Thanks Nomer.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • stefanqS
                          stefanq
                          last edited by

                          I love my job, I love my job, I love my job.....more cabinets 👊

                          http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/5052/lepadatu10.jpg

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • stefanqS
                            stefanq
                            last edited by

                            still w.i.p.

                            http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/4623/busteni1.th.jpg


                            http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/9528/busteni2.th.jpg


                            http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/7264/busteni3.th.jpg

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • stefanqS
                              stefanq
                              last edited by

                              Another one

                              http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/6982/busteni5.th.jpg

                              one more

                              http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/4884/busteni6.th.jpg

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • ely862meE
                                ely862me
                                last edited by

                                Great renders!! U're improving all the time !

                                Cheers!

                                Elisei (sketchupper)


                                Before no life was done on Earth it was THE LIFE ITSELF...GOD
                                Come and See EliseiDesign

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • stefanqS
                                  stefanq
                                  last edited by

                                  Thanks Eli!

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • stefanqS
                                    stefanq
                                    last edited by


                                    http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj104/ild0ct0r3/th_Living_Corina2.jpg


                                    http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj104/ild0ct0r3/th_lepadatu_hote2-1.jpg


                                    http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj104/ild0ct0r3/th_Bucatarie_Coiciu1.jpg


                                    http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj104/ild0ct0r3/th_fr1.jpg

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • stefanqS
                                      stefanq
                                      last edited by


                                      http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/9162/livingcorina3.th.jpg

                                      Uploaded with ImageShack.us

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • dermotcollD
                                        dermotcoll
                                        last edited by

                                        Great work Stefanq. Love the last one - I am getting a few requests to do this style of built in now. The Italian systems being sold in Ireland are hugely expensive and I feel there is a niche for a more modest price bracket using quality materials.

                                        When you burn your arse - you gotta sit on the blisters!!

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • stefanqS
                                          stefanq
                                          last edited by

                                          Thank you Dermot. I didn't had too much freedom with this one, but it's fine I guess, if the client is happy in the end. A good source for inspiration is this one: http://www.webmobili.it/
                                          If you can find Italian magazines, I recommend to you "casaviva" and "bravacasa". The price is @ 3 or 4 euro
                                          Regards,
                                          Stefan

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • jo-keJ
                                            jo-ke
                                            last edited by

                                            @dermotcoll said:

                                            I am getting a few requests to do this style of built in now. The Italian systems being sold in Ireland are hugely expensive and I feel there is a niche for a more modest price bracket using quality materials.

                                            Hi Dermot, ask them: http://www.corazzingroup.it/Azienda.asp?Azienda=MR&Lingua=ITA I sell a lot of their stuff, good quality, nice style, very flixible and not too expensive!

                                            http://www.zz7.de

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 3
                                            • 1 / 3
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement