sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    โš ๏ธ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Visual Puns & Puzzles

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    1.5k Posts 84 Posters 697.3k Views 84 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • U
      Ultimatez 32
      last edited by

      Good guess d12dozr, but no.

      ultimatez

      Windows 7 64-bit, Intel Core i3 M350 @2.27GHz, nVidia GEFORCE 310M 512Mb with CUDA, 4gb RAM

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • Chris FullmerC
        Chris Fullmer
        last edited by

        @unknownuser said:

        Looks like fun so I figured I'd take a whack at it. Threw this together. Pretty easy one.

        @SketchupNoobie: a light house?

        Lately you've been tan, suspicious for the winter.
        All my Plugins I've written

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • S
          SketchUpNoobie
          last edited by

          @chris fullmer said:

          @unknownuser said:

          Looks like fun so I figured I'd take a whack at it. Threw this together. Pretty easy one.

          @SketchupNoobie: a light house?

          Nope. Good guess though. I thought it was easy, maybe I just did it bad. ๐Ÿ˜•

          --

          SketchUpNoobie: the complete noob in all things SketchUp.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • U
            Ultimatez 32
            last edited by

            Hints? ๐Ÿ˜’

            Windows 7 64-bit, Intel Core i3 M350 @2.27GHz, nVidia GEFORCE 310M 512Mb with CUDA, 4gb RAM

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • B
              bocomofo
              last edited by

              Well...it looks like a sketch of a house up in the air...so i'll go for the obvious and say 'Sketchup'!

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • boofredlayB
                boofredlay
                last edited by

                Ultimatez 32, is it High Plains Drifter?

                http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • U
                  Ultimatez 32
                  last edited by

                  Boo, you are right about the type of terrain, but not the pun. Man, this is gonna be easy once I said that ๐Ÿ˜„

                  Windows 7 64-bit, Intel Core i3 M350 @2.27GHz, nVidia GEFORCE 310M 512Mb with CUDA, 4gb RAM

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • boofredlayB
                    boofredlay
                    last edited by

                    Plain Sky or Plain Skies?

                    http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • U
                      Ultimatez 32
                      last edited by

                      Neither, but you're getting really close

                      Windows 7 64-bit, Intel Core i3 M350 @2.27GHz, nVidia GEFORCE 310M 512Mb with CUDA, 4gb RAM

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • S
                        SketchUpNoobie
                        last edited by

                        @bocomofo said:

                        Well...it looks like a sketch of a house up in the air...so i'll go for the obvious and say 'Sketchup'!

                        Yep! ๐Ÿ˜„

                        --

                        SketchUpNoobie: the complete noob in all things SketchUp.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • olisheaO
                          olishea
                          last edited by

                          lol I was gonna say housefly

                          oli

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • EscapeArtistE
                            EscapeArtist
                            last edited by

                            Air plain?

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • U
                              Ultimatez 32
                              last edited by

                              @escapeartist said:

                              Air plain?

                              correctomundo ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜„

                              Windows 7 64-bit, Intel Core i3 M350 @2.27GHz, nVidia GEFORCE 310M 512Mb with CUDA, 4gb RAM

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • boofredlayB
                                boofredlay
                                last edited by

                                So simple ๐Ÿ˜„

                                This one is still out there.


                                Goodnight.jpg

                                http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • U
                                  Ultimatez 32
                                  last edited by

                                  Does the bucket and shovel matter?
                                  if not maybe a sand-waffle?

                                  Windows 7 64-bit, Intel Core i3 M350 @2.27GHz, nVidia GEFORCE 310M 512Mb with CUDA, 4gb RAM

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • B
                                    bocomofo
                                    last edited by

                                    I thought it might have been a waffle...in which case I'll suggest Waffle Pit,
                                    Although I have no idea what a waffle pit is!

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • boofredlayB
                                      boofredlay
                                      last edited by

                                      Nope, nope and nope. But that is a waffle.

                                      http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • BoxB
                                        Box
                                        last edited by

                                        Is it Dessert Sands?

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • boofredlayB
                                          boofredlay
                                          last edited by

                                          No, I had not thought of that however.

                                          http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • GaieusG
                                            Gaieus
                                            last edited by

                                            @unknownuser said:

                                            @bocomofo said:

                                            Well...it looks like a sketch of a house up in the air...so i'll go for the obvious and say 'Sketchup'!

                                            Yep! ๐Ÿ˜„

                                            Holy SketchUp!

                                            I would have never thought of that!
                                            ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜•

                                            Gai...

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 39
                                            • 40
                                            • 41
                                            • 42
                                            • 43
                                            • 73
                                            • 74
                                            • 41 / 74
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement