sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Visual Puns & Puzzles

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    1.5k Posts 84 Posters 696.5k Views 84 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • boofredlayB
      boofredlay
      last edited by

      I don't know but his SketchUp skills are fantastic πŸ˜†

      http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • T
        tomsdesk
        last edited by

        oops: forgot it was a SU challenge...just couldn't resist the pun

        http://www.tomsdesk.moonfruit.com/
        2.5D Trees & Shrubs!

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • boofredlayB
          boofredlay
          last edited by

          No worries Tom, I just don't know what the pun is. I am all for a good pun when and wherever πŸ‘

          http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • T
            tomsdesk
            last edited by

            I'm itchin' to spill...but I want to give Pete a try.

            http://www.tomsdesk.moonfruit.com/
            2.5D Trees & Shrubs!

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • soloS
              solo
              last edited by

              mail bride?
              Mail order bride

              http://www.solos-art.com

              If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • T
                tomsdesk
                last edited by

                🀣 that works better than what I was thinking: transister

                http://www.tomsdesk.moonfruit.com/
                2.5D Trees & Shrubs!

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • boofredlayB
                  boofredlay
                  last edited by

                  I think this one turned out well. Rendered in V-ray.


                  Cord3.jpg


                  Cord5.jpg

                  http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • G
                    gasher
                    last edited by

                    render looks great. Electric Chair?

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • boofredlayB
                      boofredlay
                      last edited by

                      Yep and thanks.

                      http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • boofredlayB
                        boofredlay
                        last edited by

                        Another easy quickie.


                        Blue.jpg

                        http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • J
                          Jim
                          last edited by

                          "I'm afraid not"

                          Hi

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • boofredlayB
                            boofredlay
                            last edited by

                            Quickly assembled from warehouse parts.


                            Water.jpg

                            http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • C
                              Click Draw
                              last edited by

                              Sea clamps! (C-clamps)

                              Have I mentioned how much of a laugh I get out of some of the Signatures on here!

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • boofredlayB
                                boofredlay
                                last edited by

                                Yep. These are difficult to make difficult. πŸ˜„

                                http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • boofredlayB
                                  boofredlay
                                  last edited by

                                  Again, assembled warehouse parts.


                                  Dog.jpg

                                  http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • C
                                    Click Draw
                                    last edited by

                                    dogfish?

                                    Have I mentioned how much of a laugh I get out of some of the Signatures on here!

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • boofredlayB
                                      boofredlay
                                      last edited by

                                      Nope. Maybe this one will be a bit harder to figure out πŸ˜›

                                      http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • soloS
                                        solo
                                        last edited by

                                        underdog?

                                        http://www.solos-art.com

                                        If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • boofredlayB
                                          boofredlay
                                          last edited by

                                          Nope.

                                          http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • boofredlayB
                                            boofredlay
                                            last edited by

                                            Thanks for the foot πŸ˜„

                                            Underdog is good but not it. Puppy tank? Never heard that one. Dogfish, nope..

                                            This is one that will make you want to reach through the computer and slap me (if you don't already) πŸ˜†

                                            http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 52
                                            • 53
                                            • 54
                                            • 55
                                            • 56
                                            • 73
                                            • 74
                                            • 54 / 74
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement