sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Visual Puns & Puzzles

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    1.5k Posts 84 Posters 696.7k Views 84 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • B
      bubbalove
      last edited by

      apple pie

      "Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." - Churchill

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • Chris FullmerC
        Chris Fullmer
        last edited by

        Hey, thats a good one Eric! Nice glossy material on that,

        Chris

        Lately you've been tan, suspicious for the winter.
        All my Plugins I've written

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • boofredlayB
          boofredlay
          last edited by

          Thanks.

          Pete got it but I think Apple Pi would work as well.

          http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • DanielD
            Daniel
            last edited by

            ANOTHER EASY ONE
            huh2.jpg

            My avatar is an anachronism.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • P
              Puma
              last edited by

              Watercloset! WC > toilet.

              Thisone is pretty easy, but I just HAD to make it:

              http://www.pumastudios.nl/Untitled.jpg

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • Chris FullmerC
                Chris Fullmer
                last edited by

                Would that be an L.E.D. Zeppelin?

                Lately you've been tan, suspicious for the winter.
                All my Plugins I've written

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • T
                  tomsdesk
                  last edited by

                  I got one:untitled.jpg

                  http://www.tomsdesk.moonfruit.com/
                  2.5D Trees & Shrubs!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • B
                    bubbalove
                    last edited by

                    Dennis Rodman!

                    Another...


                    Easy.jpg

                    "Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." - Churchill

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • boofredlayB
                      boofredlay
                      last edited by

                      Base Ball Bat ?

                      http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • B
                        bubbalove
                        last edited by

                        Yea man, I couldn't come up with anything good. What is Toms?

                        "Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." - Churchill

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • boofredlayB
                          boofredlay
                          last edited by

                          I don't know but his SketchUp skills are fantastic πŸ˜†

                          http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • T
                            tomsdesk
                            last edited by

                            oops: forgot it was a SU challenge...just couldn't resist the pun

                            http://www.tomsdesk.moonfruit.com/
                            2.5D Trees & Shrubs!

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • boofredlayB
                              boofredlay
                              last edited by

                              No worries Tom, I just don't know what the pun is. I am all for a good pun when and wherever πŸ‘

                              http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • T
                                tomsdesk
                                last edited by

                                I'm itchin' to spill...but I want to give Pete a try.

                                http://www.tomsdesk.moonfruit.com/
                                2.5D Trees & Shrubs!

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • soloS
                                  solo
                                  last edited by

                                  mail bride?
                                  Mail order bride

                                  http://www.solos-art.com

                                  If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • T
                                    tomsdesk
                                    last edited by

                                    🀣 that works better than what I was thinking: transister

                                    http://www.tomsdesk.moonfruit.com/
                                    2.5D Trees & Shrubs!

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • boofredlayB
                                      boofredlay
                                      last edited by

                                      I think this one turned out well. Rendered in V-ray.


                                      Cord3.jpg


                                      Cord5.jpg

                                      http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • G
                                        gasher
                                        last edited by

                                        render looks great. Electric Chair?

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • boofredlayB
                                          boofredlay
                                          last edited by

                                          Yep and thanks.

                                          http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • boofredlayB
                                            boofredlay
                                            last edited by

                                            Another easy quickie.


                                            Blue.jpg

                                            http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 52
                                            • 53
                                            • 54
                                            • 55
                                            • 56
                                            • 73
                                            • 74
                                            • 54 / 74
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement