sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Visual Puns & Puzzles

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    1.5k Posts 84 Posters 697.2k Views 84 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • ToboboT
      Tobobo
      last edited by

      Here is something i heard on the radio this morning

      The trucks are signed Tortoises and Terrapins

      All i can think of with Dan's is 'the writing is on the wall' which is rubbish 😳

      Toby

      Philippians 4:13

      I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • olisheaO
        olishea
        last edited by

        i know the turtle one but i cant put my finger on it!! it will come to me!!

        here is an easy one.......(the location is irrelevant)

        http://i654.photobucket.com/albums/uu269/olishea/My Renders/20090512163920_16s.jpg

        oli

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • david_hD
          david_h
          last edited by

          Terrain map?

          If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • ToboboT
            Tobobo
            last edited by

            @olishea said:

            i know the turtle one but i cant put my finger on it!! it will come to me!!

            Close

            Toby

            Philippians 4:13

            I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • olisheaO
              olishea
              last edited by

              @unknownuser said:

              Re: Visual Puns & Puzzles
              by David_H on Tue May 12, 2009 3:50 pm

              Terrain map?

              nope!!

              oli

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • david_hD
                david_h
                last edited by

                Oh .. .so it's not that easy! πŸ’š

                Is it supposed to be one of those road maps that once you unfold them you can't fold it back up again?

                If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • olisheaO
                  olishea
                  last edited by

                  think 'surface'.....fellow render nerds should get this!

                  oli

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • david_hD
                    david_h
                    last edited by

                    oh what ???? so Now I am not a render nerd??? huh?????

                    Jk πŸ’š

                    Texture map?

                    If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • olisheaO
                      olishea
                      last edited by

                      no....I mean a lot of people don't render so they wouldn't know what it is.

                      you are very, very close david.....

                      oli

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • david_hD
                        david_h
                        last edited by

                        I render (somewhat! πŸ˜‰ )

                        I still don't know what it is. Surface map? bump Map? etc etc?

                        If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • olisheaO
                          olishea
                          last edited by

                          bump map πŸ‘

                          (its a bumpy map lol lol)

                          oli

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • boofredlayB
                            boofredlay
                            last edited by

                            .


                            War.jpg

                            http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • D
                              Dantheman
                              last edited by

                              fish tank?

                              Thanks to my brother for that one πŸ˜†

                              A SU user in train land... to see my work go here

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • olisheaO
                                olishea
                                last edited by

                                Tobobo: "A Turtle Catatstrophe" (total catastrophe)?????

                                boofredlay: I kept thinking :tank fish, tank fish. im such a dumb ass

                                oli

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • david_hD
                                  david_h
                                  last edited by

                                  Dumb Ass is a bit harsh. I would was going to guess "Military Funding Nemo:" πŸ’š

                                  here's one. . .


                                  20090513085245_15s.jpg

                                  If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • soloS
                                    solo
                                    last edited by

                                    Sign fell?

                                    http://www.solos-art.com

                                    If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • david_hD
                                      david_h
                                      last edited by

                                      πŸ‘

                                      Right. . .Specifically .. The Jerry Sign Fell(d)

                                      If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • C
                                        CameronVan
                                        last edited by

                                        @tobobo said:

                                        Here is something i heard on the radio this morning

                                        Turtle Whacks?

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • david_hD
                                          david_h
                                          last edited by

                                          another one


                                          20090513134413_16s.jpg

                                          If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • soloS
                                            solo
                                            last edited by

                                            pigloo?

                                            http://www.solos-art.com

                                            If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 61
                                            • 62
                                            • 63
                                            • 64
                                            • 65
                                            • 73
                                            • 74
                                            • 63 / 74
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement