sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Visual Puns & Puzzles

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    1.5k Posts 84 Posters 697.1k Views 84 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • R
      remus
      last edited by

      girls on tap?

      http://remusrendering.wordpress.com/

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • GaieusG
        Gaieus
        last edited by

        I've "heard" of lap dance but tap dance? πŸ˜’

        Gai...

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • D
          Dantheman
          last edited by

          'tis tap dancing

          A SU user in train land... to see my work go here

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • boofredlayB
            boofredlay
            last edited by

            Tap Dancers, yes.

            http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • C
              CameronVan
              last edited by

              @unknownuser said:

              We still have Daniel's outstanding and it has me stumped.

              Well, how about Paragraph-itti?

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • GaieusG
                Gaieus
                last edited by

                @unknownuser said:

                Tap Dancers, yes.

                😍
                Ha! I finally got one!

                Gai...

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • GaieusG
                  Gaieus
                  last edited by

                  Some 3D Warehouse models compiled

                  01.jpg

                  Gai...

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • boofredlayB
                    boofredlay
                    last edited by

                    Screwdriver. πŸ˜„

                    http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • david_hD
                      david_h
                      last edited by

                      @unknownuser said:

                      Ruby Plugin.

                      πŸ‘

                      If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • ToboboT
                        Tobobo
                        last edited by

                        Here is something i heard on the radio this morning

                        The trucks are signed Tortoises and Terrapins

                        All i can think of with Dan's is 'the writing is on the wall' which is rubbish 😳

                        Toby

                        Philippians 4:13

                        I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • olisheaO
                          olishea
                          last edited by

                          i know the turtle one but i cant put my finger on it!! it will come to me!!

                          here is an easy one.......(the location is irrelevant)

                          http://i654.photobucket.com/albums/uu269/olishea/My Renders/20090512163920_16s.jpg

                          oli

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • david_hD
                            david_h
                            last edited by

                            Terrain map?

                            If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • ToboboT
                              Tobobo
                              last edited by

                              @olishea said:

                              i know the turtle one but i cant put my finger on it!! it will come to me!!

                              Close

                              Toby

                              Philippians 4:13

                              I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • olisheaO
                                olishea
                                last edited by

                                @unknownuser said:

                                Re: Visual Puns & Puzzles
                                by David_H on Tue May 12, 2009 3:50 pm

                                Terrain map?

                                nope!!

                                oli

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • david_hD
                                  david_h
                                  last edited by

                                  Oh .. .so it's not that easy! πŸ’š

                                  Is it supposed to be one of those road maps that once you unfold them you can't fold it back up again?

                                  If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • olisheaO
                                    olishea
                                    last edited by

                                    think 'surface'.....fellow render nerds should get this!

                                    oli

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • david_hD
                                      david_h
                                      last edited by

                                      oh what ???? so Now I am not a render nerd??? huh?????

                                      Jk πŸ’š

                                      Texture map?

                                      If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • olisheaO
                                        olishea
                                        last edited by

                                        no....I mean a lot of people don't render so they wouldn't know what it is.

                                        you are very, very close david.....

                                        oli

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • david_hD
                                          david_h
                                          last edited by

                                          I render (somewhat! πŸ˜‰ )

                                          I still don't know what it is. Surface map? bump Map? etc etc?

                                          If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • olisheaO
                                            olishea
                                            last edited by

                                            bump map πŸ‘

                                            (its a bumpy map lol lol)

                                            oli

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 15
                                            • 16
                                            • 17
                                            • 18
                                            • 19
                                            • 73
                                            • 74
                                            • 17 / 74
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement