sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Visual Puns & Puzzles

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    1.5k Posts 84 Posters 696.7k Views 84 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • boofredlayB
      boofredlay
      last edited by

      Ok, hopefully this one will keep you guys guessing for a while.


      Rendered in V-ray

      http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • C
        Click Draw
        last edited by

        does the name on the can has anything to do with it?
        Jeff

        Have I mentioned how much of a laugh I get out of some of the Signatures on here!

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • C
          Click Draw
          last edited by

          "soft" drink? πŸ˜„

          Have I mentioned how much of a laugh I get out of some of the Signatures on here!

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • soloS
            solo
            last edited by

            Eric
            The can is one thing, the name another but the thing connected to it is either the plastic retainer or a gasket...not sure.

            http://www.solos-art.com

            If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • david_hD
              david_h
              last edited by

              Sorry . . I've been away for a while and been out of the loop. HINT: Popular TV Show. . .which I hate BTW


              20090430105404_23s.jpg

              If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • Chris FullmerC
                Chris Fullmer
                last edited by

                American Idol!

                Thats an idol? You idolize odd things David πŸ˜„

                Lately you've been tan, suspicious for the winter.
                All my Plugins I've written

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • DanielD
                  Daniel
                  last edited by

                  @unknownuser said:

                  Sorry . . I've been away for a while and been out of the loop. HINT: Popular TV Show. . .which I hate BTW

                  American Idol?

                  My avatar is an anachronism.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • david_hD
                    david_h
                    last edited by

                    American Idol. . . you are correct sir.

                    And HEY! I didn't model it. I just pulled it off of 3DWH and textured it. Thank you very much πŸ˜‰

                    If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • soloS
                      solo
                      last edited by

                      a quick and easy one, models from 3dwh.


                      http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/6610/riddle.jpg

                      http://www.solos-art.com

                      If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • DanielD
                        Daniel
                        last edited by

                        Key West

                        My avatar is an anachronism.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • soloS
                          solo
                          last edited by

                          Got it, that was to easy.

                          http://www.solos-art.com

                          If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • soloS
                            solo
                            last edited by

                            πŸ’š


                            http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/926/riddle2.jpg

                            http://www.solos-art.com

                            If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • R
                              remus
                              last edited by

                              Ass hole πŸ˜„

                              http://remusrendering.wordpress.com/

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • marked001M
                                marked001
                                last edited by

                                easy one πŸ˜„

                                http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/6212/pun1.jpg

                                http://www.revision21vis.com

                                instagram: revi21on

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • G
                                  gasher
                                  last edited by

                                  Solo you are correct, should have made it a historical document. It was Swine Flu

                                  visual pun

                                  That granny looks peeved to be chained to that sign. pet peeve.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • david_hD
                                    david_h
                                    last edited by

                                    Pet Peeve
                                    The Day Pigs Fly.

                                    If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • boofredlayB
                                      boofredlay
                                      last edited by

                                      Jeff, yes the name has something to do with it.

                                      @solo said:

                                      Eric
                                      The can is one thing, the name another but the thing connected to it is either the plastic retainer or a gasket...not sure.

                                      It is supposed to be one of these:

                                      http://2log.biz/img/upload/2009/Feb/six_pack_rings.JPG

                                      http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • GaieusG
                                        Gaieus
                                        last edited by

                                        Puns are always hard for a foreigner but cool topic!

                                        Mine:


                                        PA.jpg

                                        Gai...

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • L
                                          lucifer1101
                                          last edited by

                                          lol its a keystone....

                                          Some of my 3d

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • GaieusG
                                            Gaieus
                                            last edited by

                                            Hm... πŸ˜•

                                            I must make a Hungarian one and no-one will guess. πŸ˜„

                                            Gai...

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 47
                                            • 48
                                            • 49
                                            • 50
                                            • 51
                                            • 73
                                            • 74
                                            • 49 / 74
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement