sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Rogue's W.I.P's!

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    922 Posts 55 Posters 434.6k Views 55 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Roguer1R
      Roguer1
      last edited by

      I'm Back! Got my damn laptop back today!

      Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • G
        GoldenFrog
        last edited by

        Woooh! Glad for you πŸ˜„ πŸ˜„

        Now you can resume work on your hatchback!

        PS Whhy was your laptop being repaired? Virus?

        Remember, great minds think alike, and fools never differ.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • Roguer1R
          Roguer1
          last edited by

          Faulty screen. Now I got a nice shiny new one!

          Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • G
            GoldenFrog
            last edited by

            Awesome!

            Remember, great minds think alike, and fools never differ.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • Roguer1R
              Roguer1
              last edited by

              More progress!
              Rogue 1.jpg
              Rogue 1 2.jpg
              Rogue 1 3.jpg

              Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • G
                GoldenFrog
                last edited by

                Very nice, it's almost Mini cooper-ish. I suppose that's because of the roof panel.
                Very nice work!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

                Remember, great minds think alike, and fools never differ.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • Roguer1R
                  Roguer1
                  last edited by

                  A little more work!
                  Rogue 1.jpg
                  Rogue 1 2.jpg
                  Rogue 1 3.jpg

                  Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • G
                    GoldenFrog
                    last edited by

                    I can look into my crystal ball...and tell you...that this car is going to...turn out...to one of your...best! πŸ˜„

                    Remember, great minds think alike, and fools never differ.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • M
                      MrPlanet
                      last edited by

                      Now, guesstimate and tell me how long is it gonna be till its completed? I REALLY wanna see wwhat it looks like, finished πŸ˜„

                      I reject your reality and substitute my own.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • Roguer1R
                        Roguer1
                        last edited by

                        Ill guesstimate 1-2 weeks for 1 model. I want to make a simple interior for it too

                        Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • Roguer1R
                          Roguer1
                          last edited by

                          A little update, again.
                          Rogue 1.jpg

                          Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • Roguer1R
                            Roguer1
                            last edited by

                            Some more on my RS200 Update!
                            Slowly getting there!
                            Ford RS200 1.jpg
                            Ford RS200 2.jpg

                            Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • N
                              Nikonmorous
                              last edited by

                              That small car is cool, can't wait until it's finished.

                              I know how much you hate your laptop, but I got ready for an upgrade and I went with a Toshiba.
                              You consider it one of your worst investments but I absolutely love it, it runs sketchup like
                              a warm knife cutting through butter! Don't mean to brag too much!! : ) I just love it>>>>>>

                              Toshiba Satellite L505: Intel CORE i3, 4GB of ram, 320GB hard drive, Ran the graphics all the way up to 1680megahurts

                              Life only lasts so many years, but internal life lasts forever.

                              http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=03635357756531006392&scoring=m

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • Roguer1R
                                Roguer1
                                last edited by

                                A new Milano in the 3DWarehouse

                                Milano Super GT
                                http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=2650c2325b7a8d0c811f8dcd8963ced5
                                2011 Rogue Milano Super GT.jpg

                                Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • Roguer1R
                                  Roguer1
                                  last edited by

                                  Nice laptop man, mine is the A500 model.

                                  Here are a couple of pics of the model updated and sitting beside two of its competition. From left: Rogue model, Concept P!NG by FJC and the GAC Canchero
                                  Rogue R1.jpg
                                  Rogue R1 2.jpg

                                  Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • G
                                    GoldenFrog
                                    last edited by

                                    Very nice little competition we have here πŸ˜„ I think I might enter...

                                    Remember, great minds think alike, and fools never differ.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • N
                                      Nikonmorous
                                      last edited by

                                      @unknownuser said:

                                      Very nice little competition we have here πŸ˜„ I think I might enter...

                                      Same here!! : )

                                      Life only lasts so many years, but internal life lasts forever.

                                      http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=03635357756531006392&scoring=m

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • Roguer1R
                                        Roguer1
                                        last edited by

                                        Cool!

                                        Here is a little more work on the model
                                        Rogue 2.jpg
                                        Rogue 1.jpg

                                        Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • G
                                          GoldenFrog
                                          last edited by

                                          Very nice so far! I'm jealous! 😲

                                          Remember, great minds think alike, and fools never differ.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • Roguer1R
                                            Roguer1
                                            last edited by

                                            Front almost done!
                                            Rogue 1.jpg

                                            Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 39
                                            • 40
                                            • 41
                                            • 42
                                            • 43
                                            • 46
                                            • 47
                                            • 41 / 47
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement