sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    โš ๏ธ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Rogue's W.I.P's!

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    922 Posts 55 Posters 434.7k Views 55 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • G
      GoldenFrog
      last edited by

      Haha, for the lazy ones of us, eh? ๐Ÿ˜‰ By the way, how's that Car Tutorial coming along?

      Remember, great minds think alike, and fools never differ.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • Roguer1R
        Roguer1
        last edited by

        Very slowly! The XB model is taking up most f my modeling time. I also have a design job for a company in the USA but I'm kind of stuck for ideas atm. Iโ€™ll try to get some work done on it soon but I canโ€™t honestly give an accurate time frame

        Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • G
          GreenToaster
          last edited by

          Glad you're still at it . . . I'm still modeling stuff but haven't posted in a while.

          As always, I find your stuff very motivating - thanks for keeping it going and sharing with us.

          If you really want something you won't ever stop pursuing it.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • Roguer1R
            Roguer1
            last edited by

            ๐Ÿ˜„

            Iust a little picture of me and my Falcon XA
            Falcon XA (with backdrop) 2.jpg

            Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • G
              GoldenFrog
              last edited by

              Wow, that's simply stunning. The sharp profiles I think are what I like most. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

              Remember, great minds think alike, and fools never differ.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • N
                NOLASaintTM
                last edited by

                Great job there! Your models are great!

                "There are only 2 seasons in [color=#008000:29bx2alm]Louisiana[/color:29bx2alm]: [color=#BF0000:29bx2alm]Hurricane Season[/color:29bx2alm] and [color=#BF0000:29bx2alm]Summer[/color:29bx2alm]" My Models: [url:29bx2alm]http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=06262141413891559654&scoring=m[/url:29bx2alm] [color=#0000FF:29bx2alm]G[/color:29bx2alm][color=#FF0000:29bx2alm]O[/color:29bx2alm][color=#FFBF00:29bx2alm]O[/color:29bx2alm][color=#0000FF:29bx2alm]G[/color:29bx2alm][color=#00BF00:29bx2alm]L[/color:29bx2alm][color=#FF0000:29bx2alm]E[/color:29bx2alm]!!!

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • G
                  GoldenFrog
                  last edited by

                  The front on the Super GT looks very unique! I like it!

                  Remember, great minds think alike, and fools never differ.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • Roguer1R
                    Roguer1
                    last edited by

                    Yeah, the Super GT is pretty kick-ass!

                    Here is a new wheel!
                    http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=271cd74bdec6a166811f8dcd8963ced5
                    Rogue D-040.jpg

                    Update to the Falcon!
                    New wheels and a nice GS stripe
                    http://cid-59e3c74c2693406c.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/Falcon%20Configurator
                    Falcon XA.jpg

                    Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • N
                      NOLASaintTM
                      last edited by

                      All so cool!

                      "There are only 2 seasons in [color=#008000:29bx2alm]Louisiana[/color:29bx2alm]: [color=#BF0000:29bx2alm]Hurricane Season[/color:29bx2alm] and [color=#BF0000:29bx2alm]Summer[/color:29bx2alm]" My Models: [url:29bx2alm]http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=06262141413891559654&scoring=m[/url:29bx2alm] [color=#0000FF:29bx2alm]G[/color:29bx2alm][color=#FF0000:29bx2alm]O[/color:29bx2alm][color=#FFBF00:29bx2alm]O[/color:29bx2alm][color=#0000FF:29bx2alm]G[/color:29bx2alm][color=#00BF00:29bx2alm]L[/color:29bx2alm][color=#FF0000:29bx2alm]E[/color:29bx2alm]!!!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • G
                        GoldenFrog
                        last edited by

                        I like the black decal on the side...Adds the perfect touch to the already almost perfect car. And those wheels! Can't tell you how great tghey look on the car. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ Two thumbs up for you!!
                        BTW, do you think that my 7 spoke rims would look good on your Super GT?

                        Also, I'm wondering, to add to the realisticism of the Super GT if you should put the Mustang logo in the division on the front. I think it would add some more interest.

                        Also thinking you should put a sunroof. And have you ever tried puting seams between the panels of a car shell? It adds to the realistisism and is an advantage when rendering. Just a few ideas.

                        Remember, great minds think alike, and fools never differ.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • Roguer1R
                          Roguer1
                          last edited by

                          Feel free to modify the Milano as you please/ I will not add a Mustang logo, it is not a Mustang!
                          I do have a model made, for rendering, with panel gap, but my copy of HS doesnโ€™t work anymore. I may create a configurator for the Milano, where options can be added.

                          Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • N
                            NOLASaintTM
                            last edited by

                            @unknownuser said:

                            Feel free to modify the Milano as you please/ I will not add a Mustang logo, it is not a Mustang!
                            I do have a model made, for rendering, with panel gap, but my copy of HS doesnโ€™t work anymore. I may create a configurator for the Milano, where options can be added.

                            That would be really cool!

                            "There are only 2 seasons in [color=#008000:29bx2alm]Louisiana[/color:29bx2alm]: [color=#BF0000:29bx2alm]Hurricane Season[/color:29bx2alm] and [color=#BF0000:29bx2alm]Summer[/color:29bx2alm]" My Models: [url:29bx2alm]http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=06262141413891559654&scoring=m[/url:29bx2alm] [color=#0000FF:29bx2alm]G[/color:29bx2alm][color=#FF0000:29bx2alm]O[/color:29bx2alm][color=#FFBF00:29bx2alm]O[/color:29bx2alm][color=#0000FF:29bx2alm]G[/color:29bx2alm][color=#00BF00:29bx2alm]L[/color:29bx2alm][color=#FF0000:29bx2alm]E[/color:29bx2alm]!!!

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • G
                              GoldenFrog
                              last edited by

                              Oh, it's not a Mustang...Forgot about that ๐Ÿ˜† It just stuns me every time I see it.

                              Remember, great minds think alike, and fools never differ.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • N
                                Nikonmorous
                                last edited by

                                Hey Ben, haven't posted anything in about... Years.
                                Like the car, with I could still do stuff like that, just don't have the talent anymore!

                                Forza Motors

                                Life only lasts so many years, but internal life lasts forever.

                                http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=03635357756531006392&scoring=m

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • Roguer1R
                                  Roguer1
                                  last edited by

                                  Hey Dennis, long time no โ€œseeโ€. Iโ€™m glad you like the work Iโ€™m doing, itโ€™s always good to hear from old friends

                                  Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • N
                                    Nikonmorous
                                    last edited by

                                    This is my lame attempt to regain my modeling ability. Maybe it would be batter when Imma finished!

                                    Forza Patriot/Sloppy Chevrolet Tahoe

                                    ERROR: The request could not be satisfied

                                    favicon

                                    (s270.photobucket.com)

                                    Life only lasts so many years, but internal life lasts forever.

                                    http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=03635357756531006392&scoring=m

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • N
                                      NOLASaintTM
                                      last edited by

                                      @nikonmorous said:

                                      This is my lame attempt to regain my modeling ability. Maybe it would be batter when Imma finished!

                                      Forza Patriot/Sloppy Chevrolet Tahoe

                                      ERROR: The request could not be satisfied

                                      favicon

                                      (s270.photobucket.com)

                                      Dude that looks great!

                                      "There are only 2 seasons in [color=#008000:29bx2alm]Louisiana[/color:29bx2alm]: [color=#BF0000:29bx2alm]Hurricane Season[/color:29bx2alm] and [color=#BF0000:29bx2alm]Summer[/color:29bx2alm]" My Models: [url:29bx2alm]http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=06262141413891559654&scoring=m[/url:29bx2alm] [color=#0000FF:29bx2alm]G[/color:29bx2alm][color=#FF0000:29bx2alm]O[/color:29bx2alm][color=#FFBF00:29bx2alm]O[/color:29bx2alm][color=#0000FF:29bx2alm]G[/color:29bx2alm][color=#00BF00:29bx2alm]L[/color:29bx2alm][color=#FF0000:29bx2alm]E[/color:29bx2alm]!!!

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • Roguer1R
                                        Roguer1
                                        last edited by

                                        Looking good! Canโ€™t wait to see updates!

                                        Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • G
                                          GoldenFrog
                                          last edited by

                                          Yah Dennis it looks awesome! "Just don't have the talent any more" LOL!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

                                          Remember, great minds think alike, and fools never differ.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • Roguer1R
                                            Roguer1
                                            last edited by

                                            Progress on my Mondeo!
                                            2007 Ford Mondeo door.jpg

                                            Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 42
                                            • 43
                                            • 44
                                            • 45
                                            • 46
                                            • 47
                                            • 44 / 47
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement